🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Schumer apologizes after using outdated term ("retarded") for disabled children during housing interview

At least he did not threaten the kid with the Mossad special....

"You won't even know what hit you"

As he did kavanaugh and gorsuch.

MLK,RFK,JFK all got the Mossad special....

I wonder if any of the Lamestream media will cover this?

"When I first was an assemblyman, they wanted to build a congregate living place for retarded children," Schumer said. "The whole neighborhood was against it.

Your lame ass faux outrage is noted.
You mistake outrage for mocking.

But mistakes are your forte'

"When I first was an assemblyman, they wanted to build a congregate living place for retarded children," Schumer said. "The whole neighborhood was against it.

Your lame ass faux outrage is noted.
Your double standard two faced nature is noted.

Personally idgaf. It's just a word.
Personally, i have always found it to be an appropriate title. Have you ever spent time around developmentally disabled children before? They're all a bunch of retards.

Nothing with retarded.

It just means something is not developmentally where it should be. Plants can have retarded growth, people can be developmentally retarded, it's a common thing.

It isn't a bad word at all. And honestly I bet all the people who hated the word retarded and turned into a bad word we're not retarded at all.

If a republican had said the R word--they would be demanding his/hers head.

Nothing with retarded.

It just means something is not developmentally where it should be. Plants can have retarded growth, people can be developmentally retarded, it's a common thing.

It isn't a bad word at all. And honestly I bet all the people who hated the word retarded and turned into a bad word we're not retarded at all.
It's good to know the word is no longer politically incorrect. Between Cryin' Chuck, and Crackhead Biden making the N-word no longer politically incorrect, it won't be long until that whole movement is dead.

If you want Retarded, then you don't have to look any farther than.....
Traitor Joes.jpg

Nothing with retarded.

Who the fuck are you to decide it’s not bad? Who the fuck are you to decide what is or isn’t a demeaning term to actual real human beings in the actual real world who are not simply punchlines for juvenile idiots like yourself?

At least he did not threaten the kid with the Mossad special....

"You won't even know what hit you"

As he did kavanaugh and gorsuch.

MLK,RFK,JFK all got the Mossad special....

I love it when PC commies can't follow their own fucked up rules.

We need to kill PC and everyone who supports it.

If he wasn’t a democrat idiot who abets language control, I’d sympathize.
Fuck him in the ass with a hot poker.
We would be on a six month scorched earth agenda if a Repub said it. For him to say it means he thinks it and other things. Since Progs promote thinking of anything is hate, bigotry and racism, it means he is guilty and must be removed from office id not worse.

I love it when PC commies can't follow their own fucked up rules.

We need to kill PC and everyone who supports it.
Libs have made “retarded” and the n-word mainstream again.

Much ado about nothing.

Schumer merely had an old man's lapse back into the language of his youth.

Back-in-the-day... say... as recently as the 1960s or 1970s... references to a home for "retarded children" would have been perfectly acceptable.

Chalk it up to an old man with a lot on his mind who screwed-up and forgot about PC for a moment and used verbiage that he grew up with.

It's a faux pas in today's contact but it's not the end of the world.

Nowhere NEAR as bad as this little gem, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

original

People who live in glass Orange Kool-Aid pitchers shouldn't throw stones... :cool:

Forum List

Back