🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Schumer Caves On Budget Deal

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
It looks like he finally figured the disaster he created by shutting down the government slapped him back to sanity.

Now Pelosi has been ranting on the House floor for 3 hours just to hear herself. Everyone taking a nap.

There goes the libtardos leverage on DACA.

I just love the slow implosion of the Democrats. Sad, but they brought it all on themselves.

The Donald dared them to shut it down over the wetbacks. Winning!!

All the libtardos have left in their cook book is wedge issues. So they will rant about DACA until they start to see the public just roll their eyes and turn off their nonsense.

Slowly but surely MAGA,

Typical Republican governing

1. Slash taxes and then raise spending
2. Blame the Dems for the Deficit

I just dont want DACA
Our money loses importance to me everyday. We cant fix it. Rather, we WONT fix it. So whats the point of worrying about it? :/
Our government is a piece of fucking shit and its the voters fault!

They wont vote for someone who checks out a 15 year old at a high school dance but a corrupt politician that is more worried about foreigners and his pocketbook and shitting on our constitution? No problem.

the dreamers have had ZERO IMPACT on my daily routine ... if anti immigration RW dumb shits didnt whine like teenage girls the country would never know Dreamers existed.

the dreamers have had ZERO IMPACT on my daily routine ... if anti immigration RW dumb shits didnt whine like teenage girls the country would never know Dreamers existed.
Its not always about you, you selfish little shit.

That's not really the point. The dems' interests would best be served if Trump never caved on a wall and the Dreamers get deported on live TV. (cynical, but there it is)

And the winning includes more debt and larger budget deficits...

tenor.gif

And then claim to be fiscal conservatives when out of power,,,and for limited govt.........................

It looks like he finally figured the disaster he created by shutting down the government slapped him back to sanity.

Now Pelosi has been ranting on the House floor for 3 hours just to hear herself. Everyone taking a nap.

I just love the slow implosion of the Democrats. Sad, but they brought it all on themselves.

Dims cave on huge spending increase?

Is that kind of like Michael Moore caving on a having a banana split?

001b.png

I just dont want DACA
Our money loses importance to me everyday. We cant fix it. Rather, we WONT fix it. So whats the point of worrying about it? :/

I don't want DACA either. There is no way it's fair an illegal alien gets a path to citizenship. Jumping ahead of those who are doing immigration the right way. I say deport them all and maybe consider the dreamers get a work permit if they can prove they're employed. But no way they get citizenship.

I just dont want DACA

I don't want DACA either. There is no way it's fair an illegal alien gets a path to citizenship. Jumping ahead of those who are doing immigration the right way. I say deport them all and maybe consider the dreamers get a work permit if they can prove they're employed. But no way they get citizenship.
So you're saying they need to be taking Spanish as a second language?

Actually Rightwinger, you didn’t need to qualify it as typical REPUBLICAN governing. Neither party has a monopoly on increasing debt and casting blame. Both practice that strategy.

no, but its always about you, you RW partisan hack.
Lol, thanks but i dont think i am really that important <blushes>

your not, youre a minority .. the majority of this country could give a shit about kids that have been here most of their life.

yet you continue to whine ..

I just dont want DACA

So you're saying they need to be taking Spanish as a second language?
They need to be taking spanish as a first language in Mexico D.F.

no, but its always about you, you RW partisan hack.
Lol, thanks but i dont think i am really that important <blushes>

your not, youre a minority .. the majority of this country could give a shit about kids that have been here most of their life.

yet you continue to whine ..
And i thought you gave me a compliment :/
Where do you get that from? Polls like this? Click on the link dumbfuck
:rofl:

Forum List

Back