🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Schumer LOVES Military Parades...

They'd mock you...with good reason.

Unlike you idiot leftists some of us raise our children to question what they're told. If you had you wouldn't be viewed as a lock stepping leftist sheeple. And you are.

Eventually you'll figure out I see you for what you are...and I really could not care less what you opine about.
Another cool story, bro......

No story, they would mock you. Your lame politics, your inability to stay on point, your incessant lying, your abnormal lifestyle and how you fall into party lines, your partisanship. At the tender age of 14 they are light years ahead of you.

Flacal has made valid point on this thread...and they've went woooosh right over your head because you can't think outside your partisanship box. You'd be all for anything a demoquack proposes and against anything a republican proposes. Deny it and you're simply incessantly lying again. It's you....and noted..and we both know you do ;)
No, Flacal made another lame, conservative attempt at.....

But....but....YOU do it too!

No he didn't and the reason you can't see it is you live in the partisanship box also.

Afraid he did

And like a mindless parrot....you followed suit

Either add to the discussion or stop responding, your alerts are annoying me

I dont see why this is a partisan issue. The idea of a military parade is drawing bipartisan criticism for good reasons.

Trump's military parade draws bipartisan rebuke

Instead of looking at it folks are now busy with their whataboutisms.

On any topic you can find "bipartisan rebuke" and given the state of some on the right (RINOs) it's not difficult to do
And its easy to simply diminish it by labeling them rhinos for saying a ything against Trump. That is what it has come down to hasnt it?

Why couldnt all thst money for a parade be put into some sort of GI bill? I would actually give kudus to Trump for that.

I think the idea is stupid so you're barking up the wrong tree...and if you don't recognize RINOs are in the republican party and causing some grief I don't know what to tell you.

I left the republicans long ago...they're as wishy washy and corrupt as the dems
So Republicans who agree with you and think it is stupid are RINOs? :lol:

Is anyone other than our President enthusiastic about this parade?

Schumer WOULD be if it was HIS idea and he could message it to benefit his party...

I never saw Schumer or any major political figure advocate a Soviet style parade

It is not what we do
We honor our veterans....we don't show off our toys
It was the military parade in FRANCE, not Soviet Russia, that inspired Trump.
HOW MANY TIMES???

I dont see why this is a partisan issue. The idea of a military parade is drawing bipartisan criticism for good reasons.

On any topic you can find "bipartisan rebuke" and given the state of some on the right (RINOs) it's not difficult to do
And its easy to simply diminish it by labeling them rhinos for saying a ything against Trump. That is what it has come down to hasnt it?

Why couldnt all thst money for a parade be put into some sort of GI bill? I would actually give kudus to Trump for that.

I think the idea is stupid so you're barking up the wrong tree...and if you don't recognize RINOs are in the republican party and causing some grief I don't know what to tell you.

I left the republicans long ago...they're as wishy washy and corrupt as the dems

Conservatives....I just said I am no republican. However you're another lockstep walking demoquack. Don't even try to deny it.

The end is near for this juvenile tribal showdown. Y'all have exhausted every common decency and polarized this country into complete dysfunction and trivial encounters over PARADES, while the CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, and INCOMPETENCE mounts in Washington, DC. At this rate, your great great grandchildren are gonna look back at the demise of the Dems and Repubs and wonder how stupidity got to this level....

:spank:

Well, you've certainly done your partisan best to flame and help keep this so-called "juvenile tribal showdown" alive. Your hypocrisy is overwhelming.

Schumer WOULD be if it was HIS idea and he could message it to benefit his party...

I never saw Schumer or any major political figure advocate a Soviet style parade

It is not what we do

Really? Check 1991 -- post Gulf War. How much heavy armor was sitting on the Mall to mark that occasion?

It's the freaking US military. There are Fly-overs of Stealth bombers at EVERY MAJOR NATIONAL event. Think that doesn't cost more than $10M a year?

It's only a "Soviet Style March" because Schumer wasn't proposing it...

I'm actually against it because we are DEAD BROKE. Trump doesn't care about DEBT and deficits. So I'm just pointing out how much of my life and time you partisans are wasting worrying about PARADES and not a US Bond default if the interest rates go up...

We routinely have flyovers and open houses at military bases

What we as Americans do not do is conduct exercises of "Look how powerful we are!"

In the past, we left that to tin pot dictators
You keep saying Americans, how do DACA people feel about it? They are much more important than Americans.

We don't need a parade, it costs money. We need to cut spending, not go on spending.

The two party system is failing the American people yet the partisan nuts really don't care, it spells trouble for the rest of us.

No story, they would mock you. Your lame politics, your inability to stay on point, your incessant lying, your abnormal lifestyle and how you fall into party lines, your partisanship. At the tender age of 14 they are light years ahead of you.

Flacal has made valid point on this thread...and they've went woooosh right over your head because you can't think outside your partisanship box. You'd be all for anything a demoquack proposes and against anything a republican proposes. Deny it and you're simply incessantly lying again. It's you....and noted..and we both know you do ;)

No he didn't and the reason you can't see it is you live in the partisanship box also.

Afraid he did

And once again......the topic becomes telling people what they can post or where they can post. Are you a mod?

I think I've gotten my point across here. The work is almost done. It's ALWAYS about whether the IDEA is good or evil. And NOT about WHO is proposing it..

FlaCalTenn --- 2018 ----- :funnyface:

I think I've gotten my point across here. The work is almost done. It's ALWAYS about whether the IDEA is good or evil. And NOT about WHO is proposing it..

Yeah it's once again boiled down to our side is good your side is bad....SSDD

It is not what we do
It was the military parade in FRANCE, not Soviet Russia, that inspired Trump.
HOW MANY TIMES???
Agree it was. And people need to be honest about that.

But it is not the sort of thing the US typically does...because it does resemble the parades of military might In countries like the old USSR or NK...

Trump Wants Pentagon To Stage Military Parade Down Pennsylvania Avenue

U.S. presidents have long shied away from such displays of military prowess — which typically include tanks, missiles and, in some cases, goose-stepping soldiers — for fear of being compared to Washington's Cold War adversaries, where such displays have traditionally been potent symbols of state power. Those countries include Russia (and, formerly, the Soviet Union), China and North Korea.

"To have a military parade without the end of a war or an inaugural or some big reason in Washington, D.C., that is out of our tradition," presidential historian Michael Beschloss told NPR.

Beschloss points to the 1950s, when Dwight D. Eisenhower was president and Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev presided over large military parades showing off the latest in Soviet military might. Beschloss says some in the White House approached Eisenhower, himself a decorated military general, suggesting the U.S. do the same, to show off American might.

"Eisenhower said absolutely not, we are the pre-eminent power on Earth," Beschloss says, recalling Eisenhower's response. "For us to try to imitate what the Soviets are doing in Red Square would make us look weak."

While the U.S. puts on various annual July 4 and Veterans Day parades, as The Associated Press notes, those typically do not include such "gaudy displays of military hardware."

The end is near for this juvenile tribal showdown. Y'all have exhausted every common decency and polarized this country into complete dysfunction and trivial encounters over PARADES, while the CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, and INCOMPETENCE mounts in Washington, DC. At this rate, your great great grandchildren are gonna look back at the demise of the Dems and Repubs and wonder how stupidity got to this level....

:spank:

Well, you've certainly done your partisan best to flame and help keep this so-called "juvenile tribal showdown" alive. Your hypocrisy is overwhelming.
Flac isnt a partisan party person...just saying.

How is that any different then your own words?

Pthhhhh trouble maker :lol:

Afraid he did

Your inane posts are adding nothing to this thread
Why don't you leave it to those capable of constructing a valid thought

It is not what we do

Really? Check 1991 -- post Gulf War. How much heavy armor was sitting on the Mall to mark that occasion?

It's the freaking US military. There are Fly-overs of Stealth bombers at EVERY MAJOR NATIONAL event. Think that doesn't cost more than $10M a year?

It's only a "Soviet Style March" because Schumer wasn't proposing it...

I'm actually against it because we are DEAD BROKE. Trump doesn't care about DEBT and deficits. So I'm just pointing out how much of my life and time you partisans are wasting worrying about PARADES and not a US Bond default if the interest rates go up...

We routinely have flyovers and open houses at military bases

What we as Americans do not do is conduct exercises of "Look how powerful we are!"

In the past, we left that to tin pot dictators
You keep saying Americans, how do DACA people feel about it? They are much more important than Americans.

Your post makes no sense
Try to stay on subject

How is that any different then your own words?

Perhaps you missed the part I think the parade is stupid?

Good grief, the more I read some of you the more I realize how lost this nation truly is. Long long ago my deceased Grandfather told me there will come a day when they won't be able to build a wall high enough to keep the people from storming DC, he told me he'd never live to see it but I probably would and the very least my children will. He was a damn prophet. It has to end

Agree it was. And people need to be honest about that.

But it is not the sort of thing the US typically does...because it does resemble the parades of military might In countries like the old USSR or NK...

But it also resembles parades in places like France and Belgium, and since Trump already waxed lyrical that it was his attendance at the French parade that inspired him there is no need, just a willingness, to ignore him and blather on about soviets and NK.

```````````````````````````````````````

well then, in that case, the top brass in our military, dont like, want, or need a parade. They say its a bad idea - not evil, just bad.

Afraid he did

And once again......the topic becomes telling people what they can post or where they can post. Are you a mod?

She is not a mod

She is SmellyIrishAss.....Mistress of the Interwebs

Forum List

Back