🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Schumer LOVES Military Parades...

The end is near for this juvenile tribal showdown. Y'all have exhausted every common decency and polarized this country into complete dysfunction and trivial encounters over PARADES, while the CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, and INCOMPETENCE mounts in Washington, DC. At this rate, your great great grandchildren are gonna look back at the demise of the Dems and Repubs and wonder how stupidity got to this level....

:spank:

The Internet has helped us significantly. It's real time community interaction and our greatest societal misstep simultaneously. Social media: it's either our conduit to communication, or MAGA propaganda 24/7/365. Life's a bitch. Better get a helmet.

I'm fully suited up to play. .I just don't play for the Dems or Reps anymore. They are screwing up my country... You rabid partisans are getting smaller and smaller every time you argue about the trivial while this country is sinking under mismanagement and corruption and ineptitude...

And "the Big Middle" is getting bigger every time you two jr varsities square off on the sillyness.

Easy Tex. I'm not a 'rabid partisan'. Everything but, I'm afraid.

The end is near for this juvenile tribal showdown. Y'all have exhausted every common decency and polarized this country into complete dysfunction and trivial encounters over PARADES, while the CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, and INCOMPETENCE mounts in Washington, DC. At this rate, your great great grandchildren are gonna look back at the demise of the Dems and Repubs and wonder how stupidity got to this level....

The Internet has helped us significantly. It's real time community interaction and our greatest societal misstep simultaneously. Social media: it's either our conduit to communication, or MAGA propaganda 24/7/365. Life's a bitch. Better get a helmet.

I'm fully suited up to play. .I just don't play for the Dems or Reps anymore. They are screwing up my country... You rabid partisans are getting smaller and smaller every time you argue about the trivial while this country is sinking under mismanagement and corruption and ineptitude...

And "the Big Middle" is getting bigger every time you two jr varsities square off on the sillyness.

I reread what you wrote.. And I apologize. It's hard to be thorough when you're cornered by 4 raving partisans at once.. All HYPED up about "parades"..

I opened up my own "frontline" in the partisan wars.

I'm with coalition "Anyone But Repubs and Dems".. :biggrin:

I reread what you wrote.. And I apologize. It's hard to be thorough when you're cornered by 4 raving partisans at once.. All HYPED up about "parades"..

I opened up my own "frontline" in the partisan wars.

I'm with coalition "Anyone But Repubs and Dems".. :biggrin:

Meh, no worries. Good to meet you! :biggrin:

Schumer LOVES Military Parades

then Schumer is an idiot just like Orangeboi.

They are alike in more ways than most party fanbois and fangoyles can imagine. When Schumer, spawn of Chucky wants a big military celebration --- it's because he's got a HUGE bleeding heart and reverence for the military and their service. But when El Loco Cheetoh Grande wants one -- it's because he's a demonic despot..

Meanwhile the actual service people who are to be honored just scratch their heads and yawn.. Because they KNOW it's not really about them.

Don't bother figuring out WHY this is.. That's my point. It's NOT the Main Ring act in the circus..

Yep.. That's correct. It was a GREAT idea when HE endorsed it in 2014...

You know what make ME happy? Watching you tribal partisan warriors destroy your parties. THIS is what the Big Middle is celebrating right now. Watching the hypocrisy mount up and the bodies fall....

OOPS! Cryin' Chuck Schumer Called For His Own Military Parade in 2014

Watch the vid before you comment..
Have you simply lost your sense of reason? Or you are trying out new contortion exercises and tricks?

Trump is not putting on a parade to honor the Military by others, like in the ticker tape parade in New York having that theme....

Trump is talking about making the Military, put on and work to put on, and spend the money, to put on a parade for THEMSELVES....pulling in tanks and missles and who knows what from all over the country, in to washington dc....for goodness sake....

I can NOT BELIEVE someone as smart as you, can not see the difference between us, putting on a parade for our military in honor of them, and the Military being forced to put on a parade for themselves....ala North Korea or france style....

Do you know exactly HOW MUCH the DOD was prepared to spend on the "Schumer" parade or how many uniformed troops or displays they would provide? No -- you don't. You also don't know that answer for the Trump case. As for WHO the parade was FOR... It's obvious the Schumer parade was a "mission accomplished" moment for the Obama Admin. Who would ONLY be celebrating the soldiers that HE and Chucky brought back from Afghanistan.. That's pretty cynical aint it? Since plenty of lives and limbs were lost in OTHER recent wars that Dems had no intention of celebrating..

Which concept is BETTER? Don't know. Just know how DESPERATE and foolish all this partisan shit slinging looks to sane folks that HAVEN'T yet drunk the KoolAid..
an estimate of nearly $20 million for the military strength showing parade that pres trump wants....that's without the repair of the roads the 70 ton tanks etc will damage....

and may I point out, it is YOU (via the partisan Daily Caller) who chose to make this a partisan issue with your silly non comparison and you who thought you had an ''I got ya'' talking point....

but it is an absolutely non-comparable situation.....

And there have been at least 6 retired generals plus an ex or two sec of defenses, mostly conservatives, that have been in the news the past few days talking about it and logistics of it and I have just repeated what they have said, in all of these threads on this topic.... they said it is a waste of time and money and a lot of extra work for the military men this is suppose to honor, to do....

so Mr. I Love Debt Trump showman, should give pause to the idea and find a cheaper parade, like with us civilians puttiing one on for them, or several of them throughout the nation, in honoring them on veterans day, instead of this silly north korean/france style showing off your military might thingy....

Is anyone other than our President enthusiastic about this parade?

Our oldest are convinced the government is corrupt to the core. In fact one of them just got an outstanding grade on that very topic in a paper she did
Cool story, bro.

They'd mock you...with good reason.

Unlike you idiot leftists some of us raise our children to question what they're told. If you had you wouldn't be viewed as a lock stepping leftist sheeple. And you are.

Eventually you'll figure out I see you for what you are...and I really could not care less what you opine about.
Another cool story, bro......

and may I point out, it is YOU (via the partisan Daily Caller) who chose to make this a partisan issue with your silly non comparison and you who thought you had an ''I got ya'' talking point....

I'm in a much different position than you are. This ain't my war. But you juvenile partisans are making this a life for me. So I'm just cheering the wars on.. Cause it's leading to the self-destruction of BOTH corrupt, inept and colluding parties.

Right now -- one party is TRYING to govern and the other is playing demolition crew. Both parties are doing more damage than Putin ever could. So finding HYPOCRISY and hyperbole and corruption is real easy pickins..

Our oldest are convinced the government is corrupt to the core. In fact one of them just got an outstanding grade on that very topic in a paper she did
Cool story, bro.

Unlike you idiot leftists some of us raise our children to question what they're told. If you had you wouldn't be viewed as a lock stepping leftist sheeple. And you are.

Eventually you'll figure out I see you for what you are...and I really could not care less what you opine about.

No story, they would mock you. Your lame politics, your inability to stay on point, your incessant lying, your abnormal lifestyle and how you fall into party lines, your partisanship. At the tender age of 14 they are light years ahead of you.

Flacal has made valid point on this thread...and they've went woooosh right over your head because you can't think outside your partisanship box. You'd be all for anything a demoquack proposes and against anything a republican proposes. Deny it and you're simply incessantly lying again. It's you....and noted..and we both know you do ;)

As soon as I saw this I knew it was righty wing misrepresentation.

Calling for a one off parade to mark the “end” of the Iraq does not equal what Trump wasn’t to do with his military might dicatorish “look at me” parade .

Righties are so intellectually dishonest .

I dont see why this is a partisan issue. The idea of a military parade is drawing bipartisan criticism for good reasons.

Trump's military parade draws bipartisan rebuke

Instead of looking at it folks are now busy with their whataboutisms.

When would be a GOOD idea?? When a Democrat proposes it to mark "Mission Accomplished" in Afghanistan without any mention of the sacrifices of those who served in IRAQ??

Cool story, bro.

No story, they would mock you. Your lame politics, your inability to stay on point, your incessant lying, your abnormal lifestyle and how you fall into party lines, your partisanship. At the tender age of 14 they are light years ahead of you.

Flacal has made valid point on this thread...and they've went woooosh right over your head because you can't think outside your partisanship box. You'd be all for anything a demoquack proposes and against anything a republican proposes. Deny it and you're simply incessantly lying again. It's you....and noted..and we both know you do ;)
No, Flacal made another lame, conservative attempt at.....

But....but....YOU do it too!

Forum List

Back