🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Schumer LOVES Military Parades...

Yep.. That's correct. It was a GREAT idea when HE endorsed it in 2014...

You know what make ME happy? Watching you tribal partisan warriors destroy your parties. THIS is what the Big Middle is celebrating right now. Watching the hypocrisy mount up and the bodies fall....

OOPS! Cryin' Chuck Schumer Called For His Own Military Parade in 2014

Watch the vid before you comment..

Problem is the parties still remain, it's the country that goes downhill.

The parties ARE the tyranny and the problem. They've managed to take a great idea like a Representative govt and make it speak with ONLY TWO VOICES.. And like some have said in this thread, that just leads to shouting and the type of finger pointing that's WORSE than my "multi-finger pointing" Avie..

That's why I support Proportional Representation.

It would strip the two powers of their massive amounts of power, and give them majorities only in coalition with other parties. It would also give the people a voice that they simply don't have right now.

You know what make ME happy? Watching you tribal partisan warriors destroy your parties. THIS is what the Big Middle is celebrating right now. Watching the hypocrisy mount up and the bodies fall....

My my...how very very dishonest of you

The New York Ticker Tape parade......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't aware there was ONE day for a "New York ticker tape parade".. You think THAT twerpy comment removes the TOTAL hypocrisy of all the Nazi struttting and Lil Kim Chee goosestepping memes of the past couple days? Trust me. It does not...

Schumer said this back when we thought that we were pulling out of Afghanistan. And, he was thinking that there would be a lot of returning troops to have a parade with.

Sadly, that wasn't the case.

What exactly is the reason Trump wants one, other than to stroke his massive ego?
His massive ego...kind of like a massive watch on an aviator. We all know what that means.

New York City has held hundreds of parades. Including parades for soldiers returning from war

What our country has never done is hold a parade to showcase our military might.......something commies love to do

Not the same

The parties ARE the tyranny and the problem. They've managed to take a great idea like a Representative govt and make it speak with ONLY TWO VOICES.. And like some have said in this thread, that just leads to shouting and the type of finger pointing that's WORSE than my "multi-finger pointing" Avie..

It would strip the two powers of their massive amounts of power, and give them majorities only in coalition with other parties. It would also give the people a voice that they simply don't have right now.

Don't NEED proportional rep.. You NEED multiple voices. Not even a majority of them. Because that will start to dismantle the extra Constitutional "rules" of the Congress that MAKE IT a 2 party institution..

Just 6 or true Indies in Congress would open things up remarkably. Especially in tight votes. Which is all we HAVE these days. So that discussions about simple shit like a more vigorous military display on appropriate days doesn't turn into a dogmatic feud and soap-boxing.

New York City has held hundreds of parades. Including parades for soldiers returning from war

What our country has never done is hold a parade to showcase our military might.......something commies love to do

Not the same

Really? Is that what Chucky had in mind for a MILITARY CELEBRATION? A bunch of flowery floats and a multicultural dance brigades?? C'mon.... Go ask Chucky and get back to me....

We have had parades through the canyon of heroes. it is only military PERSONNEL, not TANKS like a petty little third world dictator. We did that for Vietnam Vets.

why would you be this disingenuous? You know better.

and stop reading silly things like daily caller. it's barely a half step better than breitbart and infowars.

Not the same

Really? Is that what Chucky had in mind for a MILITARY CELEBRATION? A bunch of flowery floats and a multicultural dance brigades?? C'mon.... Go ask Chucky and get back to me....
Why do Conservatives suck at equivalencies?

I know you guys are getting criticism and you have to rush out with ANYTHING that you can claim......This is the same

A city celebrating returning veterans, which NYC has done many, many times is not the same as a President wanting to show off his toys

Now, go back and see what else FoxNews wants you to post

looks like the rwnj talking points email has arrived.
Sure seems like it. The OP clearly admitted that the Left/Democrats don't ignore our military members.

having MEMBERS of the military march to honor them is a lovely thing. but Donald wants to sit in a grandstand and watch tanks go by. I wonder if he'll start wearing a uniform with medals? he can look like idi Amin or Stalin.

Not the same

You also didn't watch the video.. Because Schumer called on the DOD to participate.. Does the DOD participate in Sport team ticker tapes? With MILITARY BANDS, high level brass, and fly-overs? Because THAT's what he had in mind. DOD responded with it's OWN ideas...

Not the same

Why do Conservatives suck at equivalencies?

I know you guys are getting criticism and you have to rush out with ANYTHING that you can claim......This is the same

A city celebrating returning veterans, which NYC has done many, many times is not the same as a President wanting to show off his toys

Now, go back and see what else FoxNews wants you to post

because when you're being disingenuous and desperately trying to defend the indefensible, you start to sound silly.

Not the same

Who is advocating that?

other than dem claims of that's what Trump wants?

The end is near for this juvenile tribal showdown. Y'all have exhausted every common decency and polarized this country into complete dysfunction and trivial encounters over PARADES, while the CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, and INCOMPETENCE mounts in Washington, DC. At this rate, your great great grandchildren are gonna look back at the demise of the Dems and Repubs and wonder how stupidity got to this level....

:spank:

Our oldest are convinced the government is corrupt to the core. In fact one of them just got an outstanding grade on that very topic in a paper she did
Cool story, bro.

They'd mock you...with good reason.

Unlike you idiot leftists some of us raise our children to question what they're told. If you had you wouldn't be viewed as a lock stepping leftist sheeple. And you are.

Eventually you'll figure out I see you for what you are...and I really could not care less what you opine about.

We have had parades through the canyon of heroes. it is only military PERSONNEL, not TANKS like a petty little third world dictator. We did that for Vietnam Vets.

and stop reading silly things like daily caller. it's barely a half step better than breitbart and infowars.

MMMM I don't remember anything for vietnam vets and certainly no gratitude for them.

looks like the rwnj talking points email has arrived.
Sure seems like it. The OP clearly admitted that the Left/Democrats don't ignore our military members.

having MEMBERS of the military march to honor them is a lovely thing. but Donald wants to sit in a grandstand and watch tanks go by. I wonder if he'll start wearing a uniform with medals? he can look like idi Amin or Stalin.

Trump does have his "Order and cleanliness" medals he was awarded in military school

My my...how very very dishonest of you

The New York Ticker Tape parade......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't aware there was ONE day for a "New York ticker tape parade".. You think THAT twerpy comment removes the TOTAL hypocrisy of all the Nazi struttting and Lil Kim Chee goosestepping memes of the past couple days? Trust me. It does not...
The parade was already planned....they are held for various reasons...winning teams, etc. But your attempt to equate it to Sir tiny hands "I wanna parade like France" is amusing.

Don't NEED proportional rep.. You NEED multiple voices. Not even a majority of them. Because that will start to dismantle the extra Constitutional "rules" of the Congress that MAKE IT a 2 party institution..

Just 6 or true Indies in Congress would open things up remarkably. Especially in tight votes. Which is all we HAVE these days. So that discussions about simple shit like a more vigorous military display on appropriate days doesn't turn into a dogmatic feud and soap-boxing.

Well, the US has FPTP and has two parties in the Senate, the same two parties in the House, one of those parties in the White House and those two parties in the Supreme Court.

That means FPTP doesn't lead to multiple voices. It leads to two.

The Germans had an election last September, they have six parties in parliament.

Had they done only FPTP the result would have looked like this:

CDU/CSU 231 seats. 77%
SPD 59 seats. 20%
AfD 3 seats 1%
Die Linke 5 seats 1.6%
The Greens 1 seat. 0.3%

Actually the reality is the AfD and die Linke would probably have got nothing.

With Proportional Representation it was different.

CDU/CSU 246 seats. 34.7%
SPD 153 seats. 21.5%
AfD 94 seats. 13.25%
FDP 80 seats. 11.3%
Die Linke 69 seats. 9.7%
The Greens 67 seats. 9.4%

Yes, massive difference.

10.7% of the people wanted the FDP in government. Had it been FPTP their voice would have been lost totally.

12.6% wanted the AfD in power, 11.6% of this voice would have been lost with FPTP.

9.2% of people wanted die Linke in power, 7.6% of this voice would have been lost.

8.9% of the people wanted the Greens in power. 8.6% of this voice would have been lost.

That there, is 38.5% of the voters who would have had their voice curtailed under FPTP.

Think how many people lose their voice in the US.

MMMM I don't remember anything for vietnam vets and certainly no gratitude for them.
That is correct....a mistake that we as a nation have been working hard to make up for ever since.

Not the same

Who is advocating that?

other than dem claims of that's what Trump wants?

We only know what Trump has said publicaly which is a parade of military equipment like was done in France

Forum List

Back