🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Schumer LOVES Military Parades...

Yep.. That's correct. It was a GREAT idea when HE endorsed it in 2014...

You know what make ME happy? Watching you tribal partisan warriors destroy your parties. THIS is what the Big Middle is celebrating right now. Watching the hypocrisy mount up and the bodies fall....

OOPS! Cryin' Chuck Schumer Called For His Own Military Parade in 2014

Watch the vid before you comment..

We have had parades through the canyon of heroes. it is only military PERSONNEL, not TANKS like a petty little third world dictator. We did that for Vietnam Vets.

why would you be this disingenuous? You know better.

and stop reading silly things like daily caller. it's barely a half step better than breitbart and infowars.

MMMM I don't remember anything for vietnam vets and certainly no gratitude for them.

1985.... 10 years too late. but it was a big deal here.

New York's Biggest March--10 Years Late : Vietnam Veterans Get Their Parade at Last

You know what make ME happy? Watching you tribal partisan warriors destroy your parties. THIS is what the Big Middle is celebrating right now. Watching the hypocrisy mount up and the bodies fall....

We have had parades through the canyon of heroes. it is only military PERSONNEL, not TANKS like a petty little third world dictator. We did that for Vietnam Vets.

and stop reading silly things like daily caller. it's barely a half step better than breitbart and infowars.

How MANY military personnel was Trump gonna recall from around the world to march? How many TANKS do we HAVE sitting in the USA? We DO NOT have enough for adequate training even HERE anymore. I know that since I designed a couple tank SIMULATORS for training. Trucking a simulator down the street just AIN't that impressive. Trust me..

Point is -- you leftists didn't know and didn't care and didn't even WAIT for a proposal. You lept to find the most ridiculous scenario that your butthurt visions could conjure up..

Saddest part is --- THIS Schumer parade idea had more to do with glorifying the Dem Administration ending the Afghan war than celebrating ALL the folks who served. Because Schumer focused on AFGHANISTAN and NOT the folks who served just as valiantly in "Bush's War".. It was really a tribute to the Dems who "ended" the war..

MMMM I don't remember anything for vietnam vets and certainly no gratitude for them.
That is correct....a mistake that we as a nation have been working hard to make up for ever since.

actually:

New York's Biggest March--10 Years Late : Vietnam Veterans Get Their Parade at Last

Maybe our President can have a parade for Vietnam vets (not the POWs......he likes vets who were not captured)

The end is near for this juvenile tribal showdown. Y'all have exhausted every common decency and polarized this country into complete dysfunction and trivial encounters over PARADES, while the CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, and INCOMPETENCE mounts in Washington, DC. At this rate, your great great grandchildren are gonna look back at the demise of the Dems and Repubs and wonder how stupidity got to this level....

:spank:

The Internet has helped us significantly. It's real time community interaction and our greatest societal misstep simultaneously. Social media: it's either our conduit to communication, or MAGA propaganda 24/7/365. Life's a bitch. Better get a helmet.

How MANY military personnel was Trump gonna recall from around the world to march? How many TANKS do we HAVE sitting in the USA? We DO NOT have enough for adequate training even HERE anymore. I know that since I designed a couple tank SIMULATORS for training. Trucking a simulator down the street just AIN't that impressive. Trust me..

Point is -- you leftists didn't know and didn't care and didn't even WAIT for a proposal. You lept to find the most ridiculous scenario that your butthurt visions could conjure up..

Saddest part is --- THIS Schumer parade idea had more to do with glorifying the Dem Administration ending the Afghan war than celebrating ALL the folks who served. Because Schumer focused on AFGHANISTAN and NOT the folks who served just as valiantly in "Bush's War".. It was really a tribute to the Dems who "ended" the war..

1. the parade Schumer was talking about and which we had, wasn't active-duty personnel.
2. there were no tanks.
3. we didn't call back troops from around the world.
4. IIRC it was funded in partnership with corporate entities.

no.. the parade Sen. Schumer was talking about was to honor vets.

Donald wants to sit there like a petty despot in some third world country. we don't do that here. the pentagon is rolling their eyes at him and most republicans are kind of nauseated by this (see, Sen. Joseph Kenndy (R-La) for just one example.

That is correct....a mistake that we as a nation have been working hard to make up for ever since.

Oh sure.. WHOOPS -- we're sorry draftees -- Washington screwed up... No fly-overs and DOD cooperation for you.. You're sick. I'm not a FAN of debacles like Vietnam and our Middle East incursions that BOTH FUCKING parties have screwed up... But I AM a fan of supporting the guy/gals that are there to take orders from the sickos in D.C.

The end is near for this juvenile tribal showdown. Y'all have exhausted every common decency and polarized this country into complete dysfunction and trivial encounters over PARADES, while the CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, and INCOMPETENCE mounts in Washington, DC. At this rate, your great great grandchildren are gonna look back at the demise of the Dems and Repubs and wonder how stupidity got to this level....

The Internet has helped us significantly. It's real time community interaction and our greatest societal misstep simultaneously. Social media: it's either our conduit to communication, or MAGA propaganda 24/7/365. Life's a bitch. Better get a helmet.

helped whom?

actually:

Must have passed me by I don't dispute your article but certainly don't remember it.

I'm fully suited up to play. .I just don't play for the Dems or Reps anymore. They are screwing up my country... You rabid partisans are getting smaller and smaller every time you argue about the trivial while this country is sinking under mismanagement and corruption and ineptitude...

And "the Big Middle" is getting bigger every time you two jr varsities square off on the sillyness.

actually:

Must have passed me by I don't dispute your article but certainly don't remember it.

I went down to watch. so I was there. so I remember it. it was a very emotional thing.

Have you simply lost your sense of reason? Or you are trying out new contortion exercises and tricks?

Trump is not putting on a parade to honor the Military by others, like in the ticker tape parade in New York having that theme....

Trump is talking about making the Military, put on and work to put on, and spend the money, to put on a parade for THEMSELVES....pulling in tanks and missles and who knows what from all over the country, in to washington dc....for goodness sake....

I can NOT BELIEVE someone as smart as you, can not see the difference between us, putting on a parade for our military in honor of them, and the Military being forced to put on a parade for themselves....ala North Korea or france style....

The story says that he wanted a parade already planned to have some part that honors the military.

Did you not read the story?

Are you offended by this? Military be allowed to march in a parade already planned?

actually:

I went down to watch. so I was there. so I remember it. it was a very emotional thing.

I never much cared for parades after having to march in one when it was 95 degrees. I believe it was 1972 that the DAV invited me to participate in the Veteran's day parade in my hometown and I declined. I wasn't in Vietnam my overseas duty by god was the Middle East of all places. Yes, they hated damn near as much in 68 as they do now. Lost about a dozen high school buddies in Vietnam and the ones that did come back were addicted to heroin. Most, not all seem to have straightened out a few years later, but had one close friend that carried it with him all his life but hid the pain.

actually:

I never much cared for parades after having to march in one when it was 95 degrees. I believe it was 1972 that the DAV invited me to participate in the Veteran's day parade in my hometown and I declined. I wasn't in Vietnam my overseas duty by god was the Middle East of all places. Yes, they hated damn near as much in 68 as they do now. Lost about a dozen high school buddies in Vietnam and the ones that did come back were addicted to heroin. Most, not all seem to have straightened out a few years later, but had one close friend that carried it with him all his life but hid the pain.

it sounds like you and your friends gave a lot for this country. thank you for your service. where in the Middle East were you based?

this orange idiot must enrage you.

Have you simply lost your sense of reason? Or you are trying out new contortion exercises and tricks?

Trump is not putting on a parade to honor the Military by others, like in the ticker tape parade in New York having that theme....

Trump is talking about making the Military, put on and work to put on, and spend the money, to put on a parade for THEMSELVES....pulling in tanks and missles and who knows what from all over the country, in to washington dc....for goodness sake....

I can NOT BELIEVE someone as smart as you, can not see the difference between us, putting on a parade for our military in honor of them, and the Military being forced to put on a parade for themselves....ala North Korea or france style....

Exactly. He knows better. But they do these contortions to try to defend Donald's indefensible vileness.

Do you know exactly HOW MUCH the DOD was prepared to spend on the "Schumer" parade or how many uniformed troops or displays they would provide? No -- you don't. You also don't know that answer for the Trump case. As for WHO the parade was FOR... It's obvious the Schumer parade was a "mission accomplished" moment for the Obama Admin. Who would ONLY be celebrating the soldiers that HE and Chucky brought back from Afghanistan.. That's pretty cynical aint it? Since plenty of lives and limbs were lost in OTHER recent wars that Dems had no intention of celebrating..

Which concept is BETTER? Don't know. Just know how DESPERATE and foolish all this partisan shit slinging looks to sane folks that HAVEN'T yet drunk the KoolAid..

The story says that he wanted a parade already planned to have some part that honors the military.

Did you not read the story?

Are you offended by this? Military be allowed to march in a parade already planned?

Chucky was stealing the idea to make a BIGGER more MUSCULAR "Mission Accomplished" statement for Afghanistan. Which is laughable given the STILL hopeless mission we got going there...

Lol
Only thing worse than nationalism is globalism...
A. Parade would be harmless though..

helped whom?

Hmm. Good question. I suppose, everyone?

Forum List

Back