🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Schumer LOVES Military Parades...

Schumer said this back when we thought that we were pulling out of Afghanistan. And, he was thinking that there would be a lot of returning troops to have a parade with.

Sadly, that wasn't the case.

What exactly is the reason Trump wants one, other than to stroke his massive ego?

Schumer said this back when we thought that we were pulling out of Afghanistan. And, he was thinking that there would be a lot of returning troops to have a parade with.

What exactly is the reason Trump wants one, other than to stroke his massive ego?
So what, it's still a great idea

So what, it's still a great idea

Your average enlisted person would think of this as a huge pain in the ass as well as a waste of time and energy.

I served for 20 years and I can assure you, most enlisted personnel would opt out of something like this if they could. It's a huge pain in the ass.
Why do you keep saying everything is "a pain in the ass"?

Trump .. the puppet master of liberal parasite news, one short sentence and they all go nuts undermining the military and proving their lack of patriotism, yet again... :lol:

He suggested it as a way to honor the soldiers who returned from Afghanistan, that is, when we thought they were coming back home.

What military victory does Trump want to celebrate?

I dunno.. You tell ME because your tribe spent a WEEK ridiculing the idea when one of your "fearless leaders" proposed it a week ago.. Have you 2 primitive tribes reached the point where ANYTHING that comes up is BAD if "the other side" is FOR it?? That's the entertaining part of all of this.

As I said -- embellish Veterans' Day ? Fine.. Make it a new Great America day? Not not hot..

Oh you mean like welcoming the troops BACK from Vietnam? THAT kind of gesture?

Seems awfully nasty NOT to include the folks serving in "Bush's war" or any of the other skimishes in the "war on terror"....

Oh you mean like welcoming the troops BACK from Vietnam? THAT kind of gesture?

Those troops got the shaft...on so many levels.

A dark spot in America's history

Yep.. That's correct. It was a GREAT idea when HE endorsed it in 2014...

You know what make ME happy? Watching you tribal partisan warriors destroy your parties. THIS is what the Big Middle is celebrating right now. Watching the hypocrisy mount up and the bodies fall....

OOPS! Cryin' Chuck Schumer Called For His Own Military Parade in 2014

Watch the vid before you comment..

Problem is the parties still remain, it's the country that goes downhill.

The parties ARE the tyranny and the problem. They've managed to take a great idea like a Representative govt and make it speak with ONLY TWO VOICES.. And like some have said in this thread, that just leads to shouting and the type of finger pointing that's WORSE than my "multi-finger pointing" Avie..

The end is near for this juvenile tribal showdown. Y'all have exhausted every common decency and polarized this country into complete dysfunction and trivial encounters over PARADES, while the CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, and INCOMPETENCE mounts in Washington, DC. At this rate, your great great grandchildren are gonna look back at the demise of the Dems and Repubs and wonder how stupidity got to this level....

:spank:

Our oldest are convinced the government is corrupt to the core. In fact one of them just got an outstanding grade on that very topic in a paper she did
Cool story, bro.

Forum List

Back