🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Schumer LOVES Military Parades...

The end is near for this juvenile tribal showdown. Y'all have exhausted every common decency and polarized this country into complete dysfunction and trivial encounters over PARADES, while the CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, and INCOMPETENCE mounts in Washington, DC. At this rate, your great great grandchildren are gonna look back at the demise of the Dems and Repubs and wonder how stupidity got to this level....

:spank:

Well, you've certainly done your partisan best to flame and help keep this so-called "juvenile tribal showdown" alive. Your hypocrisy is overwhelming.
Flac isnt a partisan party person...just saying.

Bullshit. I have a brain and I can read.

The end is near for this juvenile tribal showdown. Y'all have exhausted every common decency and polarized this country into complete dysfunction and trivial encounters over PARADES, while the CORRUPTION, DECEPTION, and INCOMPETENCE mounts in Washington, DC. At this rate, your great great grandchildren are gonna look back at the demise of the Dems and Repubs and wonder how stupidity got to this level....

Well, you've certainly done your partisan best to flame and help keep this so-called "juvenile tribal showdown" alive. Your hypocrisy is overwhelming.

No.. Actually you can't.. It's a reading comprehension issue for you OR your brain has atrophied to the point of not being capable of thinking outside your herd..

Did I ENDORSE the El Loco Cheetoh Grande concept of a Grand Military Review? No --- I did not.

Did I EXPLAIN WHY I opposed the concept ---- Why YES I did.

What was my whole point of posting this nonsense? You'll find that in Post #129..

Just wanted to illustrate how the 2 opposing tribal interests have polarized this country to the point where conversations are no longer about concepts and solutions. ONLY about taking credit, "optics", authorship and WHO is proposing the concept or issue.

What I GOT out of it was a COALITION of sorts with both Siete and SassyLass being the honest ones and ADMITTING --- this military grand display is a bad idea. WITHOUT the venom, the stubborness and the baggage of parroting the "party line".. THAT's the America I want to live in.. That's what MY POLITICS is working towards.

No.. Actually you can't.. It's a reading comprehension issue for you OR your brain has atrophied to the point of not being capable of thinking outside your herd..

Did I ENDORSE the El Loco Cheetoh Grande concept of a Grand Military Review? No --- I did not.

What was my whole point of posting this nonsense? You'll find that in Post #129..

Just wanted to illustrate how the 2 opposing tribal interests have polarized this country to the point where conversations are no longer about concepts and solutions. ONLY about taking credit, "optics", authorship and WHO is proposing the concept or issue.

What I GOT out of it was a COALITION of sorts with both Siete and SassyLass being the honest ones and ADMITTING --- this military grand display is a bad idea. WITHOUT the venom, the stubborness and the baggage of parroting the "party line".. THAT's the America I want to live in.. That's what MY POLITICS is working towards.

Funny. You trying to compare the so-called Schumer parade (from the Daily Caller) and Trump's parade are apples and oranges. Schumer never wanted a parade to honor himself. Trump wants a huge parade complete with heavy military equipment to honor himself. I read your OP. Stop the bullshit...

Funny. You trying to compare the so-called Schumer parade (from the Daily Caller) and Trump's parade are apples and oranges. Schumer never wanted a parade to honor himself. Trump wants a huge parade complete with heavy military equipment to honor himself. I read your OP. Stop the bullshit...

I will NOT "Stop the Bullshit".. I'm very jealous of all the Bullshit that America has to endure from the 2 Brain Damaged parties and their partisans. I get to offer my own Brand of Bullshit.

Very soon --- Indies and 3rd parties people will be a bigger threat to your perverted little political world than Repubs. Like the last of any endangered species -- you'll hardly know youre the last of your kind.. And I believe YOU will be one of the last for your sub species.

You'll STILL be arguing some esoteric and useless talking points bullshit when the cataclysmic power shift comes to wipe the stink away.. Like "military parades" or Presidential pecadillos or tiny hands. And you'll NEVER admit that it was not Putin's fault for the complete disintegration of American focus and confidence in leadership --- because it was YOUR doing --- not Putins...

:cool:

I will NOT "Stop the Bullshit".. I'm very jealous of all the Bullshit that America has to endure from the 2 Brain Damaged parties and their partisans. I get to offer my own Brand of Bullshit.

Very soon --- Indies and 3rd parties people will be a bigger threat to your perverted little political world than Repubs. Like the last of any endangered species -- you'll hardly know youre the last of your kind.. And I believe YOU will be one of the last for your sub species.

You'll STILL be arguing some esoteric and useless talking points bullshit when the cataclysmic power shift comes to wipe the stink away.. Like "military parades" or Presidential pecadillos or tiny hands. And you'll NEVER admit that it was not Putin's fault for the complete disintegration of American focus and confidence in leadership --- because it was YOUR doing --- not Putins...

:cool:

Just another rambling and strange soliloquy with no logical conclusion. I guess you think Rand "Ayn Rand" Paul Libertarians should be running the country. Good luck...

The more parties the better..... :)
Need a base to support it. Never gonna happen. 93 was the closest with Ross Perot. Trump was a third party. He just ran under the GOP name. You know this because they made him sign a commitment. His beliefs are third party. It was a fantastic run.

Need a base to support it. Never gonna happen. 93 was the closest with Ross Perot. Trump was a third party. He just ran under the GOP name. You know this because they made him sign a commitment. His beliefs are third party. It was a fantastic run.

There are bases in state and local elections but I think they are locked out on the national side. The system we have gives huge advantages to the main two parties. Third party candidates can't even get a seat on the debate.

You think the best leadership candidates in America are ALL rabid Dems or Repubs? You think politicians want to be controlled and muzzled by despotic party bosses? Hell no.. Times are gonna change. Voices will heard. Just watch...

Trumps parade honoring his presidency is a stupid waste of time

But let him have it if he insists

We all now know you are flat out lying! Lol! Funniest post this year!

We all now know you are flat out lying! Lol! Funniest post this year!
What is funny?

You think the best leadership candidates in America are ALL rabid Dems or Repubs? You think politicians want to be controlled and muzzled by despotic party bosses? Hell no.. Times are gonna change. Voices will heard. Just watch...

...maybe that is why we are seeing so many resignations and retirements...

Rats leaving a sinking ship

I never said that. I said trump ran as a third party through the GOP label to ensure votes. He was not controlled by the GOP. Right?

I never said that. I said trump ran as a third party through the GOP label to ensure votes. He was not controlled by the GOP. Right?

He didn't RUN as GOP.. He HIJACKED the RNC much like the Clintons BOUGHT and rescued the DNC from financial ruin. But that's not really why we can't have honest conversions about ideas and issues anymore. It's just a SYMPTOM of the tyranny that the 2 party system has evolved into...

Oh no doubt.. You want to speak out like Jeff Flake and Bob Corker? FIRST -- you gotta break the ties with your party bosses.. Imagine a dozen Independents doing that on every issue an every vote...

Forum List

Back