🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Schumer tears up as he calls Trump's immigration ban 'mean-spirited'

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I wonder if Schumer was wearing a pussy cap when he made his tearful replies. Gosh the left have lost their ever loving minds.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer held back tears Sunday while denouncing President Trump's executive order on immigration and refugees.

"This executive order was mean-spirited and un-American," the Democratic senator from New York said through tears. "It was implemented in a way that created chaos and confusion across the country."

I wonder if Schumer was wearing a pussy cap when he made his tearful replies. Gosh the left have lost their ever loving minds.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer held back tears Sunday while denouncing President Trump's executive order on immigration and refugees.

"This executive order was mean-spirited and un-American," the Democratic senator from New York said through tears. "It was implemented in a way that created chaos and confusion across the country."
Schumer like a lot of other Jews lost ancestors in the Holocaust and knows how this crap starts, something you ignorant rightwing goy know nothing about

He was used to Barack holding his schmekel...now all he has is Pokahontas...and she don't give head, yo....

baby-pee.jpg

Bet he wants to give Khalid Sheikh Mohammed a big friggen hug.

Schumer like a lot of other Jews lost ancestors in the Holocaust and knows how this crap starts, something you ignorant rightwing goy know nothing about
Excuse me, but the Muslim nations President Trump placed an immigration ban on are the same Muslim nations that would wipe Israel and the Jewish people off the face of the earth given half the chance. Schumer's concerns are dangerously misplaced. It has become the hallmark of the Democratic party and that is a crying shame. If he must cry, let him cry over that fact.

On a side note, how many of these "Muslim refugees" have you and Mr. Schumer taken into your own homes already?

You don't have to go back to the holocaust...just recall San Bernadino...

Excuse me, but the Muslim nations President Trump placed an immigration ban on are the same Muslim nations that would wipe Israel and the Jewish people off the face of the earth given half the chance. Schumer's concerns are dangerously misplaced. It has become the hallmark of the Democratic party and that is a crying shame. If he must cry, let him cry over that fact.

On a side note, how many of these "Muslim refugees" have you and Mr. Schumer taken into your own homes already?
These terrorists are just using our media and Democrats to do their heavy lifting for them.

Pure stagecraft...Chucky knows what muslims think of Jews like himself....this is just another ploy to delay Trump's Cabinet picks. Meanwhile back at the ranch, DHS is ignoring Barry's judge and processing those from the OBAMA LIST of terror countries....something the MSM is loath to admit.

Crocodile tears no doubt for a fucking coward…

These terrorists are just using our media and Democrats to do their heavy lifting for them.
Chuck U Shoomer: Perfect example of what happens when a doctor drop a baby, four feet to the floor after birth.

Chuck Shumer is a slicked up version of Donald Trump

You are saying that nobody on the right lost anyone in the Holocaust ?

And...that Schumer is now leveraging his dead ancestors for votes ?

Chuck Shumer is a slicked up version of Donald Trump's morning bowel movement.
every time Chuck Schumer Cries, a Fly Lands On Hillary Clintons nose.

Forum List

Back