Schumer: The President Deserves His Choices for Cabinet

Of course that was in 2013.
Once again the left show they stand for absolutely nothing except power and money.

FLASHBACK: In 2013 Sen. Schumer Said President 'Deserves His Choices' For Cabinet
My question would naturally be, did all obama's candidates get confirmed? The answer would be no.
Failed nomination of Tom Daschle (2009)[edit]
Former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle was President Obama's first nominee for the Secretary of Health and Human Services. Daschle was paid $220,000 in speaking fees to Healthcare providers, and was paid $16 million as an advisor to Healthcare lobbying groups in the time between his departure from the US Senate and his nomination.[128] Daschle pulled his name from nomination on February 3, 2009.
Bill Richardson was nominated for the position of Secretary of Commerce on December 3, 2008.[95] Nevertheless, due to federal investigation into some of his political donors, he withdrew himself from the nomination on January 4, 2009.[95]

Confirmations of Barack Obama's Cabinet - Wikipedia. Now I stated what the issues where, now look at some issues of your candidates.
Some of Trump’s choices appear to have no idea what their job entails. Others have no relevant experience or skills. Some are burdened by damaging controversies. Others are overtly hostile towards the work done by the departments they’ll soon lead. So tell me what is exactly your point? The democrats when they nominate someone they feel can't get confirmed make this person withdraw his candidacy. When Trump puts someone forwards he needs to be confirmed regardless of his capabilities, dubious morals or proven general animosity to the department he has been chosen to run? Democrats seem to accept the limits of their power something I don't see for the Trump cabinet.

Once again the left show they stand for absolutely nothing except power and money.

FLASHBACK: In 2013 Sen. Schumer Said President 'Deserves His Choices' For Cabinet
My question would naturally be, did all obama's candidates get confirmed? The answer would be no.
Former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle was President Obama's first nominee for the Secretary of Health and Human Services. Daschle was paid $220,000 in speaking fees to Healthcare providers, and was paid $16 million as an advisor to Healthcare lobbying groups in the time between his departure from the US Senate and his nomination.[128] Daschle pulled his name from nomination on February 3, 2009.
Bill Richardson was nominated for the position of Secretary of Commerce on December 3, 2008.[95] Nevertheless, due to federal investigation into some of his political donors, he withdrew himself from the nomination on January 4, 2009.[95]

Confirmations of Barack Obama's Cabinet - Wikipedia. Now I stated what the issues where, now look at some issues of your candidates.
Some of Trump’s choices appear to have no idea what their job entails. Others have no relevant experience or skills. Some are burdened by damaging controversies. Others are overtly hostile towards the work done by the departments they’ll soon lead. So tell me what is exactly your point? The democrats when they nominate someone they feel can't get confirmed make this person withdraw his candidacy. When Trump puts someone forwards he needs to be confirmed regardless of his capabilities, dubious morals or proven general animosity to the department he has been chosen to run? Democrats seem to accept the limits of their power something I don't see for the Trump cabinet.
So two of Obamas crooks got busted for criminal and/or unethical behavior before being confirmed. So what is your point? No one was denied because of their policies.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Do you not know the difference between denying a confirmation based on political leaning and denying a confirmation based on criminal and potentially un-American activity?

I guess not.

Do you not know the difference between denying a confirmation based on political leaning and denying a confirmation based on criminal and potentially un-American activity?

I guess not.
how about cause the unions paid them to vote against the nominee?

So two of Obamas crooks got busted for criminal and/or unethical behavior before being confirmed. So what is your point? No one was denied because of their policies.
So two of Obamas crooks got busted for criminal and/or unethical behavior
Oh you mean criminal and unethical behavior like this?
Georgia Congressman Tom Price purchased stock from a medical company days before introducing a bill that would have helped the company, CNN reports. Oh and before you call fake news one of his aides said this.And an aide to Dr Price said he was not personally behind the stock purchase.
One of the people I mentioned might have done something unethical, if you consider being a lobbyist unethical. Which brings me to this.
Trump’s military adviser Mike Flynn, who runs a consulting firm that lobbies on defense matters. The second guy withdrew because some of his donors not himself where under investigation. Which is more then I can say for Price. So explain the difference please?

Forum List

Back