Schumer Threatens USSC Justices Gorsuch & Kavanaugh: 'You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You!

And then Schumer said.... just remember

JFK
RFK
MLK
Vince Foster
Seth Rich
Herchel Friday
Jeff Epstein

and all the rest the Mossad hit and got away with doing so....

"you won't know what hit you"

neither did JFK, MLK, RFK and the rest of the Mossad hits....

Clearly, as a rep of the party of Zionist Treason against America, and a full partner with Chuck Schumer in that regard, Easy65 is vastly more interested in protecting the Mossad than caring about America....

Wholy shit... look at all the right wing snowflakes coming out of their caves. Did Schumer scare you?

That really the best defense you have for Schumer threatening / inciting violence against 2 USSC Justices...then lying about it when he was called on it? Pathetic....
I’m not defending Schumer. What he did was wrong and he was right to be called out by Roberts and he owed an apology/explanation for his inappropriate actions. I was laughing at your hypersensitive reaction

Of course he apologized. Something the Banana Republicans would never do.
If he didn't threaten them, why did he "apologize"?

Zippy, he apologized for the ambiguous wording he used.
no he didn't I don't see one mention of Gorsuch or Kavanaugh. you blind?

Chuck Schumer should be arrested for officially threatening USSC Justices TWICE, calling for intimidation of and violence against conservatives Justices.

Once again his and Democrats' violent rhetoric have placed US govt politicians (Republicans) and (conservative) USSC Justices' lives in danger, inspiring yet ANOTHER assassination attempt.

The corrupt, criminal, seditious, violent, terrorist / murderer -supporting Demicrat Party traitors learned nothing , or still just don't care, after their violent rhetoric inspired an assassination attempt against GOP politicians, an attack that left Rep Steve Scalise shot and in the hospital.

Now Schumer's call for violence and Warren's call for criminal insurrection against the US govt / USSC has resulted in 2 domestic terrorist bombings and now an attempted assassination of USSC Justice Bret Kavanaugh.

Schumer's recless, violent, dangerous rhetoric, threats, and call for violence should result in his arrest...

With worthless partisan POS Garland in charge of the DOJ, Democrats controlling Congress, and Biden refusing to even comment about the assassination attempt on Kavanaugh, Schumer won't even be CENSURED for his sctions!

Chuck Schumer should be arrested for officially threatening USSC Justices TWICE, calling for intimidation of and violence against conservatives Justices.

Once again his and Democrats' violent rhetoric have placed US govt politicians (Republicans) and (conservative) USSC Justices' lives in danger, inspiring yet ANOTHER assassination attempt.

The corrupt, criminal, seditious, violent, terrorist / murderer -supporting Demicrat Party traitors learned nothing , or still just don't care, after their violent rhetoric inspired an assassination attempt against GOP politicians, an attack that left Rep Steve Scalise shot and in the hospital.

Now Schumer's call for violence and Warren's call for criminal insurrection against the US govt / USSC has resulted in 2 domestic terrorist bombings and now an attempted assassination of USSC Justice Bret Kavanaugh.

Schumer's recless, violent, dangerous rhetoric, threats, and call for violence should result in his arrest...

With worthless partisan POS Garland in charge of the DOJ, Democrats controlling Congress, and Biden refusing to even comment about the assassination attempt on Kavanaugh, Schumer won't even be CENSURED for his sctions!
If Kavanaugh is concerned about his families safety, he should buy an AR15

I don't think what Trump said on Jan 6th was any worse than what Schumer said.
Trump told people to WALK PEACEFULLY TO THE CAPITOL, OBEY THE CAPITOL POLICE, DO NOT ENGAGE IN VIOLENCE

I posted the actual transcript (and link) of Trump's words (seperate thread) - I don't parrot leftist BS or try to claim someone said something based on my EMOTIONS and / or FEELINGS, like snowflakes do.

I also posted Schumer's EXACT words.

There is NO comparison.

'You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You!​

Your comment has been debunked, proven FALSE, is NOT true...it is a LIE!

That won't work.
You forgot about the lawyer in St. Louis that brandished one when BLM protestors trespassed on his property threatening him and his wife. He got charged!!

Please go back to your favorite corner and continue jerking off!
Thank you.

The protesters were never on their property and they didn't threaten the homeowners until a gun was brandished.

And as soon as he dropped a few of your nutbag Fellow Travelers you would be calling for his hanging and a ban on guns.

Your Trolling is pathetic, Troll.

He needs to leave this board and join I'm aleftiststupidpuke.com.

Trump told people to WALK PEACEFULLY TO THE CAPITOL, OBEY THE CAPITOL POLICE, DO NOT ENGAGE IN VIOLENCE

I posted the actual transcript (and link) of Trump's words (seperate thread) - I don't parrot leftist BS or try to claim someone said something based on my EMOTIONS and / or FEELINGS, like snowflakes do.
What a liar.

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. "

Donald Trump: (18:16)

Liar!
They broke his footpath gate and entered his property.

LOL

It wasn't his gate, ya moron. It belonged to the HOA.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back