Schumer Threatens USSC Justices Gorsuch & Kavanaugh: 'You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You!

upload_2020-3-9_13-4-1.png

For the same reason Democrats always get away with criminal activities and never arrested or imprisoned. That''s what we are sick of in this country; representatives getting treatment no other citizens would ever get. They should not only be held to the same standards as citizens, but even higher standards and penalties.

Tell that to Blagojevich. What was Schummers crime again?

I think what we're sick of in this country it the hyperbole and Fauxrage, that gets the dittoheads panties all in a tight wad.

So prove us wrong. Go to any court with a megaphone during a trial and scream you will make judge X pay unless he rules the way you want, and see what happens to you.

How can I prove you wrong? Schummer didn't go into court with a megaphone and scream any thing at them.

I think all the Banana Republicans will pay the price this fall and they wont know what hit them either.

</Angry fist in the air>

No, he was outside of the courthouse and named two judges in his threat. Like I said, try going to any court during a trail and doing the same thing. You wouldn't be going home at the end of the day, I can assure you that.
Yep. That's where the angry mob was.

Probably some of the same people that were beating on the courthouse doors while Kavanaugh was getting sworn in.

Why hasn't this Schumer ignoramus been impeached yet? Better yet arrest him for making physical threats.

For the same reason Democrats always get away with criminal activities and never arrested or imprisoned. That''s what we are sick of in this country; representatives getting treatment no other citizens would ever get. They should not only be held to the same standards as citizens, but even higher standards and penalties.

I think what we're sick of in this country it the hyperbole and Fauxrage, that gets the dittoheads panties all in a tight wad.

So prove us wrong. Go to any court with a megaphone during a trial and scream you will make judge X pay unless he rules the way you want, and see what happens to you.

How can I prove you wrong? Schummer didn't go into court with a megaphone and scream any thing at them.

I think all the Banana Republicans will pay the price this fall and they wont know what hit them either.

</Angry fist in the air>

No, he was outside of the courthouse and named two judges in his threat. Like I said, try going to any court during a trail and doing the same thing. You wouldn't be going home at the end of the day, I can assure you that.

It was a news conference and there was only an ambiguous threat. It's not like he distributed a poster with with a Bulls Eye on the SC building or anything.......

"I'll get you my pretty.....and your little dog too!"

</Angry fist in the air>

It was a news conference and there was only an ambiguous threat. It's not like he distributed a poster with with a Bulls Eye on the SC building or anything.......

"I'll get you my pretty.....and your little dog too!"

Like I said, you try it and do the exact same thing and see what happens. It's illegal to make a threat against a judge of any kind. It didn't matter what or how the threat was made. Even if he did distribute posters with bullseyes, nothing would have happened to him. Nothing ever does when leftists break the law.

Unknown 10.18.59 PM.jpeg

What Schumer did was wrong... not because it was a physical threat, because i do not believe it was a physical threat, but because it was being disrespectful of our supreme court justices and puts doubt in the citizen's mind about our judicial system, that could only lead to the system falling apart

Then perhaps you can explain what he meant by that. The threat was by design to influence future rulings on the Supreme Court. He should be thrown out of office for that. You can't tell justices of the court "vote in my favor or else...." It doesn't matter whether it's a physical threat or not. It's really no less of an offense than trying to bribe a judge, which you would end up in prison for.
And Trump should be thrown out too, for him trying to use his presidency to intimidate judges, and prosecutors.... :rolleyes:

No free speech for either of them!!!
lord you are just stupid and say whatever you can think of to pretend ORANGE MAN BAD. you don't give a shit about pure "right / wrong" - you only give a shit about dogging "the other side" even if you have to sell yourself the todays largest turd and eat it with a spork.
She's right.

Why hasn't this Schumer ignoramus been impeached yet? Better yet arrest him for making physical threats.

Democrats always get away with criminal activities and never arrested or imprisoned.
Considering who is in the WH and who controls the Senate and who appointed the A.G., it seems mighty peculiar to me that you believe that.

Democrats always get away with criminal activities and never arrested or imprisoned.
Considering who is in the WH and who controls the Senate and who appointed the A.G., it seems mighty peculiar to me that you believe that.

Not as peculiar as an Impeachment after 4 years based on no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses....

Then quit making every fucking thing extreme. That's on you.

What Schumer did was wrong... not because it was a physical threat, because i do not believe it was a physical threat, but because it was being disrespectful of our supreme court justices and puts doubt in the citizen's mind about our judicial system, that could only lead to the system falling apart

Then perhaps you can explain what he meant by that. The threat was by design to influence future rulings on the Supreme Court. He should be thrown out of office for that. You can't tell justices of the court "vote in my favor or else...." It doesn't matter whether it's a physical threat or not. It's really no less of an offense than trying to bribe a judge, which you would end up in prison for.
And Trump should be thrown out too, for him trying to use his presidency to intimidate judges, and prosecutors.... :rolleyes:

No free speech for either of them!!!
lord you are just stupid and say whatever you can think of to pretend ORANGE MAN BAD. you don't give a shit about pure "right / wrong" - you only give a shit about dogging "the other side" even if you have to sell yourself the todays largest turd and eat it with a spork.
She's right.
She talks in circles and says whatever she has to say to make the "other" side wrong or to blame.

If I'm wrong, simply point to a post where she admonished a liberal for stupid actions that wasn't excused by something the right did.

She contradicts herself all the time.

Not as peculiar as an Impeachment after 4 years based on no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses....
Plenty of evidence and witnesses; I watched it all. Not only did the President commit a crime, so did all the senators who turned a blind eye and refused to remove the thug from office.

Who appointed the AG? Who always appoints the AG? You people try to make crimes out of something that's not, like the firing of Yovanovich. These are not crimes. DumBama fired all the Ambassadors before he even stepped foot into the White House.

If Trump stood in front of the courthouse and threatened any judge, especially by name, I would say it's just as wrong. What criminal act did Mitch ever do? See, you people make this crap up all the time.

Last edited:

Plenty of evidence and witnesses; I watched it all. Not only did the President commit a crime, so did all the senators who turned a blind eye and refused to remove the thug from office.

You mean like the Democrats did with Bill Clinton who actually did commit a crime? Trump committed no crimes. If he did, name one.

</Angry fist in the air>

Meh. A little Fascism never hurt anyone.

Spooked huh?

Right, "You're going to pay the price." is such a frightening threat to the Banana Bunch. "You wont know what hit you" makes ya'll faint!

</Angry fist in the air>

Spooked huh?

Right, "You're going to pay the price." is such a frightening threat to the Banana Bunch. "You wont know what hit you" makes ya'll faint!
Threats are threats . You attempt to soft soap fails

willful ignorance:

Noun. willful ignorance (uncountable) (idiomatic, law) A decision in bad faith to avoid becoming informed about something so as to avoid having to make undesirable decisions that such information might prompt.

</Angry fist in the air>

Spooked huh?

Threats are threats . You attempt to soft soap fails

When threaten by someone who says, if you do that I'm gonna make you pay so fast you wont know what hit ya, Banana Republicans, shit themselves like they were Ted Nugent

You mean like the Democrats did with Bill Clinton who actually did commit a crime? Trump committed no crimes. If he did, name one.

1. Introduction: The Problem of Missing Witnesses and Documents for the Conviction of Donald J. Trump
    Andrew Weissmann
  2. Campaign Finance Law
    Paul Ryan
  3. Bribery
    Randall Eliason
  4. Honest Services Fraud
    Barbara McQuade
  5. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
    Susan Simpson
  6. Hatch Act
    Gary Stein
  7. Contempt of Congress
    Michael Stern
  8. Impoundment Act (non-criminal law)
    Sam Berger
Federal Criminal Offenses and the Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

willful ignorance:

Noun. willful ignorance (uncountable) (idiomatic, law) A decision in bad faith to avoid becoming informed about something so as to avoid having to make undesirable decisions that such information might prompt.
NO crime. NO evidence. NO witnesses. The House hearings were an EPIC, HISTORIC FAIL!

The 'FASTEST rush to Impeachment based on the weakest case of Impeachment in US history! The 1st thing Schiff and his traitors declared when they were asked if they were ready to present their case was 'NO - we need more witnesses evidence'. They FAILED to do their job. They had no evidence, they had no witnesses, and they showed they voted to Impeach based on ZERO CRIME, SERO EVIDENCE, & ZERO WITNESSES.

They even declared this was a POLITICAL Impeachment and that no crime was required.

Your inability to accept REALITY is pathetic.

Hillary LOST in 2016.
Obama initiated a proven coup and FAILED.
The WEISMANN-Mueller investigation FAILED.
'NO Illegal Collusion'.
The failed House Coup attempt FAILED!
4 years of butt-hurt, hate-driven sedition and treason, the loss of millions, a country needlessly divided, simply because of f*ing Trump-hating, reality-denying snowflakes like you can't face reality!

Forum List

Back