Schumer Threatens USSC Justices Gorsuch & Kavanaugh: 'You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You!

There is no cut and paste in that post, just a link.

Thanks for confirming the link doesn't support your lies.

Dismissed, Moron. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :dance: :dance:

LOLOL

Like I've told you before, you're not man enough to dismiss me.

Now watch as I utterly disembowel you. You moronically claim post #882 only had a link and no cut and paste... here, I circled the cut & paste, which proved my claim, which you idiotically say is not in my post....

Screenshot_20220608-185518_Samsung Internet.jpg

This would be a good time for you to apologize to the forum for being such a royal dumbfuck and wasting peoples' time by denying reality. If you had even one remaining functional brain cell, you'd stfu about this. You've been embarrassed enough.

So I guess Schumer had something to do with the attack on Kavannah today? He probably paid that kid to bring a loaded weapon to K's house...hrmmm....

It would be good for Kavanaugh

Then he wouldn’t need to beg for Federal protection

Well the reason we can't ever get rid of guns in this country is because of leftists. The only way we could possibly disarm this country is if we get rid of you leftists first. Until that can be accomplished, we need our guns.

If Kavanaugh is concerned about his families safety, he should buy an AR15
It would be cool if he came out on his porch and shot a couple of violent leftist assholes who were threatening him and his family.

You would weep bitter, bitter tears.

LOLOL

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

None of the protesters are on his property — even the disputed triangle.
None of the protesters are on his property — even the disputed triangle.

Who said that? Be specific.

Watch this.....

Did schumer send that hitman after kavanaugh. We should be asking questions because it was schumer that made the threat.

LOLOL

Like I've told you before, you're not man enough to dismiss me.

Now watch as I utterly disembowel you. You moronically claim post #882 only had a link and no cut and paste... here, I circled the cut & paste, which proved my claim, which you idiotically say is not in my post....

This would be a good time for you to apologize to the forum for being such a royal dumbfuck and wasting peoples' time by denying reality. If you had even one remaining functional brain cell, you'd stfu about this. You've been embarrassed enough.
But we can be glad your "non biased" source went back 40 years to give us the "facts' of what happened that night, right?

Cuz we all know something that happened in 19 fucking 88 can prove someone's experience in 2020 to be bullshit, right?

Are you always a clown? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

They filed a lawsuit in 1988 to obtain their house, a castle built for Adolphus Busch’s daughter and her husband during St. Louis’ brief run as a world-class city in the early 20th century.

Did schumer send that hitman after kavanaugh. We should be asking questions because it was schumer that made the threat.

If we get any Republicans with balls, the first thing that should happen is Shoemaker gets impeached and thrown out of office. Next is a real 6/1 commission to answer questions that won't be presented at this show trial. Third is hold the DOJ responsible for this threat since they refused to arrest anybody for breaking the law of protesting outside the home of a SCJ. That would mean Garland have to answer questions in front of the new Republican led Congress why he didn't do his job.

If we get any Republicans with balls, the first thing that should happen is Shoemaker gets impeached and thrown out of office. Next is a real 6/1 commission to answer questions that won't be presented at this show trial. Third is hold the DOJ responsible for this threat since they refused to arrest anybody for breaking the law of protesting outside the home of a SCJ. That would mean Garland have to answer questions in front of the new Republican led Congress why he didn't do his job.
Who is Shoemaker?

But we can be glad your "non biased" source went back 40 years to give us the "facts' of what happened that night, right?

Cuz we all know something that happened in 19 fucking 88 can prove someone's experience in 2020 to be bullshit, right?

Are you always a clown? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

They filed a lawsuit in 1988 to obtain their house, a castle built for Adolphus Busch’s daughter and her husband during St. Louis’ brief run as a world-class city in the early 20th century.

LOL

Holy fuck, you're a glutton for punishment. You said there was nothing in my post but a link. You said I didn't copy & paste anything.

Ever???

screenshot_20220608-185518_samsung-internet-jpg.655564

LOL

Holy fuck, you're a glutton for punishment. You said there was nothing in my post but a link. You said I didn't copy & paste anything.

Ever???

screenshot_20220608-185518_samsung-internet-jpg.655564

The Mossad USMB official usually LIES....

ON THEIR PROPERTY AFTER SMASHING THROUGH A LOCKED METAL GATE.....

R.aed937980ad7b4473595e82416361ff7

See the source image

See the source image

"Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) threatened two conservative Supreme Court justices as he spoke at a pro-choice rally in front of the Supreme Court Wednesday as the Court heard a Louisiana case on restricting abortion, June Medical Services v. Russo, described by ScotusBlog, “Whether the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit’s decision upholding Louisiana’s law requiring physicians who perform abortions to have admitting privileges at a local hospital conflicts with the Supreme Court’s binding precedent in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt.”

Schumer turned and pointed at the Supreme Court building behind him and menacingly screamed as he shook his fist:

“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

Seeing as how Senate Minority Leader Schumer can not do anything to Judicial Branch USSC Justices via Congress, this sure sounds like a physical threat to me...

( I see Democrats have learned nothing since their violent rhetoric triggered a dangerous liberal extremist snowflake into gunning down R-Scalise)

Schumer Threatens Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, "You Will Pay the Price! You Won't Know What Hit You!" (Video)"

The hypocrisy is amazing. Let's not forget that Bernie constantly called for a "revolution", after which one of his followers actually went to Congress and shot up Republicans. Bernie incited that insurrection.

Forum List

Back