Schumer won't say why he is opposed to proof of citizenship to vote

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

By Mike Miller | 1:10 PM on September 05, 2024 Red State

It's not hard to figure out the Democrat Party. It's actually pretty easy. Everything Democrats support or oppose — and I mean everything — can be connected to the ballot box with no more than two dots.

Perfect example: Proof of citizenship to vote.

Even more perfect: Weaselly Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and his refusal to say why he opposes a House bill that would include a requirement of proof of citizenship to register to vote, which is bipartisan.

During an interview with ABC News on Wednesday, Schumer (D-NY) said that the only way to keep the government funded is through a bipartisan bill, which is correct. But House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) is expected to propose a stopgap funding measure to fund the government until spring that would include new rules requiring proof of citizenship to vote — a no-go for Chucky.

Schumer "Look, Speaker Johnson should learn from the past, you can only keep the government fund[ed] in a bipartisan way. You can’t have a group of Republicans, particularly led by right-wing, hard-nosed Republicans who don’t even represent the whole Republican Party, put together a proposal with all kinds of poison pill legislation in it and then say, this is what has to pass. That bill may not even pass the House. I think there are some Republicans who might vote against it."

Comment:
Schumer is a habitual liar.
He wants to allow non-citizens to nullify the votes of American citizens.
Voter fraud is a voting rights violation.
Schumer and his far-left crackpot Democrat cult are against voting rights.
They aren't saving "democracy" they are raping "democracy".

schumerisacreepymofokgkglkglk.jpg

By Mike Miller | 1:10 PM on September 05, 2024 Red State

It's not hard to figure out the Democrat Party. It's actually pretty easy. Everything Democrats support or oppose — and I mean everything — can be connected to the ballot box with no more than two dots.

Perfect example: Proof of citizenship to vote.

Even more perfect: Weaselly Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer and his refusal to say why he opposes a House bill that would include a requirement of proof of citizenship to register to vote, which is bipartisan.

During an interview with ABC News on Wednesday, Schumer (D-NY) said that the only way to keep the government funded is through a bipartisan bill, which is correct. But House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) is expected to propose a stopgap funding measure to fund the government until spring that would include new rules requiring proof of citizenship to vote — a no-go for Chucky.

Schumer "Look, Speaker Johnson should learn from the past, you can only keep the government fund[ed] in a bipartisan way. You can’t have a group of Republicans, particularly led by right-wing, hard-nosed Republicans who don’t even represent the whole Republican Party, put together a proposal with all kinds of poison pill legislation in it and then say, this is what has to pass. That bill may not even pass the House. I think there are some Republicans who might vote against it."

Comment:
Schumer is a habitual liar.
He wants to allow non-citizens to nullify the votes of American citizens.
Voter fraud is a voting rights violation.
Schumer and his far-left crackpot Democrat cult are against voting rights.
They aren't saving "democracy" they are raping "democracy".
Isn't it obvious?

I used to support a free slowly implemented voter id.

Trump ruined it.

Forum List

Back