Science Proves the Bible Again

You can thank Satan for war, but you can thank GOD for His salvation: Trailer #1 from Hacksaw Ridge (2016)

So Satan is more powerful than your gods?

Why not get some new, improved gods?
Sorry, but I'm not about to re-explain the Bible to someone as smart and as educated as you present yourself. The truth is that due to Adam's presumption that what GOD told him was not true, Satan was able to gain a foothold and the entire Universe has come under the curse of SIN. GOD could deal with this in one of 2 ways. ONE, destroy every thing and begin again. This would condemned Adam for all eternity. Or TWO, allow Satan to have his day and provide a means of salvation for everyone who would place their trust in GOD for this salvation.

And so GOD took it upon HIMSELF to save (whosoever will come to believe in HIM) through the MESSIAH/CHRIST. So the reality is that presently Satan is manipulating events but not without still being under GOD's divine limiting perimeters (read the book of JOB).

I'm thankful that GOD gave me an opportunity to exist and come to trust in HIM. Unfortunately, this means that there will be those who presumptuously believe that GOD isn't in charge.

Thats a rather careless attempt to re-write the bibles.

From the source document:

Genesis 3
1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

There's no denying the source documents. The gods lied.. Satan told the truth.

It's odd that you would attempt to re-write the bibles when the bibles already describe the fable. I've seen that often before. Religionists will cite verses from the bibles, never having actually read the bibles, only to ignore what was written in favor of what they would prefer to believe.
So Adam and Eve didn't die "spiritually" (they hid themselves and pointed fingers at each other and even blamed GOD for their choices)?. Did they not grow old and eventually face physical death?

You know what is a good and evil and live your life accordingly? You never lied, cheated, stole, wished someone dead? You see that "gay" marriage is fruitless? You wouldn't think of promoting abortion? You always make decisions based entirely on what is righteous and would never try to hide anything or build yourself esteem? Need I say more?

Satan didn't tell the truth ---- he wanted Adam to think just like him (YOU CAN BE GOD). And people have been living that lie ever since ---- including you it would seem! You can thank Satan for war, but you can thank GOD for His salvation: Trailer #1 from Hacksaw Ridge (2016)

You can thank Satan for war, but you can thank GOD for His salvation: Trailer #1 from Hacksaw Ridge (2016)

Sorry, but I'm not about to re-explain the Bible to someone as smart and as educated as you present yourself. The truth is that due to Adam's presumption that what GOD told him was not true, Satan was able to gain a foothold and the entire Universe has come under the curse of SIN. GOD could deal with this in one of 2 ways. ONE, destroy every thing and begin again. This would condemned Adam for all eternity. Or TWO, allow Satan to have his day and provide a means of salvation for everyone who would place their trust in GOD for this salvation.

And so GOD took it upon HIMSELF to save (whosoever will come to believe in HIM) through the MESSIAH/CHRIST. So the reality is that presently Satan is manipulating events but not without still being under GOD's divine limiting perimeters (read the book of JOB).

I'm thankful that GOD gave me an opportunity to exist and come to trust in HIM. Unfortunately, this means that there will be those who presumptuously believe that GOD isn't in charge.

Genesis 3
1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

It's odd that you would attempt to re-write the bibles when the bibles already describe the fable. I've seen that often before. Religionists will cite verses from the bibles, never having actually read the bibles, only to ignore what was written in favor of what they would prefer to believe.
So Adam and Eve didn't die "spiritually" (they hid themselves and pointed fingers at each other and even blamed GOD for their choices)?. Did they not grow old and eventually face physical death?

You know what is a good and evil and live your life accordingly? You never lied, cheated, stole, wished someone dead? You see that "gay" marriage is fruitless? You wouldn't think of promoting abortion? You always make decisions based entirely on what is righteous and would never try to hide anything or build yourself esteem? Need I say more?

Satan didn't tell the truth ---- he wanted Adam to think just like him (YOU CAN BE GOD). And people have been living that lie ever since ---- including you it would seem! You can thank Satan for war, but you can thank GOD for His salvation: Trailer #1 from Hacksaw Ridge (2016)

Why bother re-writing the bibles when you simply ignore what is written?

Per the fable, A&E didn't die. The gods lied. Satan told the truth.

How ironic.

Genesis 3

How ironic.
Are Adam and Eve still living? Adam immediately lost his spiritual connection with GOD. Unless GOD did something, Adam would be destined for hell. That is want spiritual death is all about --- separation from GOD. And are you in that boat at present? Do you experience a relationship with GOD or are you your own person? Think about it!

I don't rewrite the Bible --- I embrace the one we have and ask GOD to help me understand HIS message.

Genesis 3

How ironic.
Are Adam and Eve still living? Adam immediately lost his spiritual connection with GOD. Unless GOD did something, Adam would be destined for hell. That is want spiritual death is all about --- separation from GOD. And are you in that boat at present? Do you experience a relationship with GOD or are you your own person? Think about it!

I don't rewrite the Bible --- I embrace the one we have and ask GOD to help me understand HIS message.

Here you are again rewriting the bibles. I gave you the citations where the gods said that fruit theft and eating the apple would cause A&E to die.

It was satan who said eating the apple woukd not cause A&E to die.

Who told the truth?

Genesis 3

How ironic.

Here you are again rewriting the bibles. I gave you the citations where the gods said that fruit theft and eating the apple would cause A&E to die.

Who told the truth?
Where in the Bible does it say Adam and Eve ate an apple? The fact is that they made garments of fig leaves, The fruit may even have been a fig?

Genesis 3

How ironic.

Who told the truth?
Where in the Bible does it say Adam and Eve ate an apple? The fact is that they made garments of fig leaves, The fruit may even have been a fig?

It was an apple. Robin Hood later shot an arrow through the apple while it was sitting on Friar Tuck’s Head.

How ironic.

Who told the truth?

It was an apple. Robin Hood later shot an arrow through the apple while it was sitting on Friar Tuck’s Head.

How ironic.

Who told the truth?

Is speculation "FACT" and do evolutionists really know what "TRUTH" is? From Simple To Complex

How ironic.

Who told the truth?

How ironic.

Who told the truth?

Is speculation "FACT" and do evolutionists really know what "TRUTH" is? From Simple To Complex

What fact of biological evolution do you insist is speculation?

Who told the truth?

Who told the truth?

Simple to complex for one! Note the word usage above in the articles demonstrating the evolutionist's perspective. Now read this article from the Christian perspective. Which is less speculative?Origin of Life: Are Single Cells Really Simple?

Who told the truth?

Who told the truth?

Simple to complex for one! Note the word usage above in the articles demonstrating the evolutionist's perspective. Now read this article from the Christian perspective. Which is less speculative?Origin of Life: Are Single Cells Really Simple?

Biological evolution does makes things more complex (bacteria to annelid worm, for example), so your "Christian perspective is clearly false. Sometimes it makes things less complex (free living organisms to degenerate parasites, for thousands of examples). Most of the time it does neither. The only direction evolution always moves is towards “more fit.” And since the definition of fitness is dependent on and changes with the environment, it is a constantly moving target.

Individual organisms do not evolve. Populations evolve. And at any given point in time, a population of any species will have significant variation (along the continuum) for any specific physical trait we choose to consider. Their brains will be different sizes. Within a single population or a single species intelligence will vary, but along different dimensions so that one individual might excel in some dimensions, but not in others.

Over time as populations evolve there will always be a continuum of physical traits that overlaps with that of the previous generation and the succeeding one. Any decision to take a “snapshot” in time and label that a “stage” or a “step” or even a “species” is entirely arbitrary.

An article from “a Christian perspective” is obviously going to have an intended bias.

On the other hand, science is not a body of knowledge. It is a process-- a process of investigation that does not assume it's own infallibility. It is a process that has built in error correction, and looks for its own mistakes. But biblical literalists, by their own admission, are infallible-- incapable of making an error.

"It is precisely because Biblical revelation is absolutely authoritative and perspicuous that the scientific facts, rightly interpreted, will give the same testimony as that of Scripture. There is not the slightest possibility that the facts of science can contradict the Bible."
-Dr. Henry Morris in very first paragraph of "Scientists Confront Creationism" edited by Laurie R. Godfrey

Individual organisms do not evolve. Populations evolve.
And here we see why your conversation with him is utterly pointless. Anyone (who is not 10 years old) who presumes to comment in a discussion on evolution and does not understand this fundamental basis of the entire theory simply should not even be acknowledged. And did he acknowledge this egregious error, and thank you for correcting it and for giving him this information? Of course not, and he will merely repeat this same, ignorant error. Because he is a dishonest, bad faith actor, completely disinterested in any honest discussion . For him, this is merely a forum to proselytize (apparently he's tired of getting laughed out of 6th grade science classrooms).

These people simply should not even be acknowledged. They are dishonest, bad faith actors who know less than nothing about evolution and make no attempt to learn anything about evolution...yet they presume to discuss it's veracity...? **** Off , ya lying little weasels....

"POPULATONS" of cats remain "populations" of cats. Populations" of dogs remain "populations of dogs. "Populations" of fruit flies remain "populations" of fruit flies. No one here is speaking of an individual creature evolving into another species. I do get what you are saying. The FACT is that no scientist working with any given species "population," has ever developed anything other than variations of the SAME "population." So, evolutionists have never (through "breeding" with any intent of developing a NEW species) have ever been able to demonstrate that such is feasible. Ending up with big breeds, small breeds, thin breeds, fat breeds, deformed breeds, different color breeds, doesn't prove your case at all. All it proves that there exists variable WITH each species populations which can shift but have limitations within KINDS that are insurmountable.

I can understand how evolutionists were able to hijack education by looking down their noses at anyone willing to disagree. It insults their high opinion of themselves and their place within the general "POPULATION."

Last edited:
the only thing that failed was the indoctrination from public schools
Well that's stupid and wrong too,as most Americans accept evolution as fact. What failed was your magical horseshit in light of the weight of empirical knowledge.

Go troll someone else, you little fraud.

"POPULATONS" of cats remain "populations" of cats. Populations" of dogs remain "populations of dogs. "Populations" of fruit flies remain "populations" of fruit flies. No one here is speaking of an individual creature evolving into another species. I do get what you are saying. The FACT is that no scientist working with any given species "population," has ever developed anything other than variations of the SAME "population." So, evolutionists have never (through "breeding" with any intent of developing a NEW species) have ever been able to demonstrate that such is feasible. Ending up with big breeds, small breeds, thin breeds, fat breeds, deformed breeds, different color breeds, doesn't prove your case at all. All it proves that there exists variable WITH each species populations which can shift but have limitations within KINDS that are insurmountable.

I can understand how evolutionists were able to hijack education by looking down their noses at anyone willing to disagree. It insults their high opinion of themselves and their place within the general "POPULATION."

I can understand as a religionist you can't accept biological evolution.

As to evolutionists hijacking education, I can understand that conspiracy theories are a convenient escape. You are free to reject science as one, vast, global conspiracy.

Your use of the slogan "kinds" is right out of the various fundamentalist creation ministries. Using such slogans makes you an accomplice to fraud and ignorance which is exactly what fundamentalist ministries press.

Observed Instances of Speciation

Some More Observed Speciation Events

CB910: New species

The above links, while they might offend your delicate religious sensibilites, address the "kinds" nonsense you find presented by the charlatans at any of the christian fundamentalist ministries.

As to evolutionists hijacking education, I can understand that conspiracy theories are a convenient escape. You are free to reject science as one, vast, global conspiracy.

Your use of the slogan "kinds" is right out of the various fundamentalist creation ministries. Using such slogans makes you an accomplice to fraud and ignorance which is exactly what fundamentalist ministries press.

The above links, while they might offend your delicate religious sensibilites, address the "kinds" nonsense you find presented by the charlatans at any of the christian fundamentalist ministries.
this guy spent to much time at the beach to come up with that

this guy spent to much time at the beach to come up with that

Displaying your stupidity on a public message board.

Nicely done.

Forum List

Back