Science Proves the Bible Again

Noah’s pleasure cruise can be relegated to myth and legend
And you "know" that how?

I know there is no evidence of a global flood that occurred 6,000 years ago. I know that the fable proposing that someone named Noah built a boat and gathered two of every species of animal is just nonsense.
You said what you want to BELIEVE. You present ZERO evidence.
My post doesn't include the term "believe". Further, I'm not claiming a global flood ever occured, therefore, I'm not tasked with presenting evidence for a positive claim.
You claim there was never a Global Flood, therefore you should prove your belief. You of course don't have to; however, you're not doing yourself a favor by playing naive or indifferent.
No, it's your job to prove there was a global flood. Expressing skepticism at your fantasies does not obligate anyone to do anything. She also doesn't have to prove that unicorns don't exist.

Last edited:
You claim there was never a Global Flood, therefore you should prove your belief.
But thats a stupid request, as you have rigged the game. Nobody should waste a shred of time or effort presenting evidence to a fraud like you, because you just then say it's not evidence. You believe ridiculous shit contradicted by all of the evidence, like a 10,000 year old earth, and that all the fossils are out of order. You believe two of every species fit on the ark, when we couldn't even fit two of just the insect species on the ark. How could anyone possibly prove anything to a deluded freak like that?

I don’t know that much about bird evolution but I do know they descend from dinosaurs without a doubt. The thing is I can’t make head or tails of your complaint about lungs.

See my post #687 about finding an earlier bird than archaeopteryx. These findings are not being widely publicized. As for the femur or upper leg of the bird, the full explanation is here.

Discovery Raises New Doubts About Dinosaur-bird Links

I read that article. It is from 2009 and seems to be a singular example of a theory being pushed out to see if it stood up to review. Did it? I don’t think so. Haven’t seen anything else about it.
Regardless...I don’t know what you hope to gain from citing an article that claims dinosaurs and birds shared a common ancestor rather than direct descent. Because that is what it says.

Wow, you missed a lot during that time. I worked with the guy who drew Dilbert and he came out and said he questioned evolution.

Evolution started getting questioned around 2007 by the secular scientists and reached a high point around 2011. This, in addition to the creation scientists who were complaining since the 1850s. Much of their findings were disregarded. These are facts that do not fit the ToE. The birds to dinosaurs is a big deal because it is only the second example of macroevolution. The first was humans from monkeys. There isn't much disagreement on natural selection or microevolution. Others were how did asexual single-cell creatures become sexual reproducing creatures? How did amino acids form proteins outside the cell (they can't; this is physically impossible)? No experimental evidence for abiogenesis, but people kept coming up claims of experimental evidence as well as some wild hypotheses. How did the human eye evolve? The hypotheses of singularity, cosmic inflation, dark matter and dark energy were others that formulated during this time. I think the fine tuning parameters were found around this time, too, by the secular scientists studying the Big Bang (this included Stephen Hawking). You missed a lot :aug08_031:.

It goes to show that birds did not come from dinosaurs, so no macroevolution. Macroevolution does not happen. We had another thread arguing about humans from monkeys. Same thing there. No macroevolution. Macroevolution does not happen.
I find it difficult to believe that you know Scott Adams. Furthermore, he has a dinosaur character in his comic.

I call bullshit.

c7abc8209861012f2fe400163e41dd5b

Do you follow his Twitter? His videos exposing Democrat tactics are brilliant.

I don’t know that much about bird evolution but I do know they descend from dinosaurs without a doubt. The thing is I can’t make head or tails of your complaint about lungs.

See my post #687 about finding an earlier bird than archaeopteryx. These findings are not being widely publicized. As for the femur or upper leg of the bird, the full explanation is here.

I read that article. It is from 2009 and seems to be a singular example of a theory being pushed out to see if it stood up to review. Did it? I don’t think so. Haven’t seen anything else about it.
Regardless...I don’t know what you hope to gain from citing an article that claims dinosaurs and birds shared a common ancestor rather than direct descent. Because that is what it says.

Wow, you missed a lot during that time. I worked with the guy who drew Dilbert and he came out and said he questioned evolution.

Evolution started getting questioned around 2007 by the secular scientists and reached a high point around 2011. This, in addition to the creation scientists who were complaining since the 1850s. Much of their findings were disregarded. These are facts that do not fit the ToE. The birds to dinosaurs is a big deal because it is only the second example of macroevolution. The first was humans from monkeys. There isn't much disagreement on natural selection or microevolution. Others were how did asexual single-cell creatures become sexual reproducing creatures? How did amino acids form proteins outside the cell (they can't; this is physically impossible)? No experimental evidence for abiogenesis, but people kept coming up claims of experimental evidence as well as some wild hypotheses. How did the human eye evolve? The hypotheses of singularity, cosmic inflation, dark matter and dark energy were others that formulated during this time. I think the fine tuning parameters were found around this time, too, by the secular scientists studying the Big Bang (this included Stephen Hawking). You missed a lot :aug08_031:.

It goes to show that birds did not come from dinosaurs, so no macroevolution. Macroevolution does not happen. We had another thread arguing about humans from monkeys. Same thing there. No macroevolution. Macroevolution does not happen.
I find it difficult to believe that you know Scott Adams. Furthermore, he has a dinosaur character in his comic.

I call bullshit.

Do you follow his Twitter? His videos exposing Democrat tactics are brilliant.
And then he makea himself seem like a moron for glorifying some of the dumbest tweets we have ever seen. So he's a bit of an enigma.

re is some contention that the Sphinx did go through the FLOOD of Noah and is much older than Egypt itself. Fascinating Facts About the Great Sphinx of Giza and How It Was Built

There is nothing in Egyptian records (the 5th Egyptian Dynasty) that indicates a global flood.
The Flood likely happened before Egyptian dynasties if you took even a little time to view the clips.

I’m afraid you’re wrong. If you review the historical record, you will not find any indication that the great dynasties of Egypt ever experienced civilizational loss to due a global flood. The Chinese have no record of their civilization being exterminated.

Has it occurred to you that learning world history by way of a silly YouTube video is probably a really bad idea?

Noah’s pleasure cruise can be relegated to myth and legend
And you "know" that how?

I know there is no evidence of a global flood that occurred 6,000 years ago. I know that the fable proposing that someone named Noah built a boat and gathered two of every species of animal is just nonsense.
My post doesn't include the term "believe". Further, I'm not claiming a global flood ever occured, therefore, I'm not tasked with presenting evidence for a positive claim.
You claim there was never a Global Flood, therefore you should prove your belief. You of course don't have to; however, you're not doing yourself a favor by playing naive or indifferent.

I’m not tasked with proving a negative. However I have proved there was no global flood. Prove I didn’t.

Thanks.

See, this is the problem you have created. By demanding someone “prove it isn’t”, you are also put in the same position.

It doesn’t fall to me to disprove every outrageous, unsupported claim made by someone who can’t be bothered to offer evidence for their outrageous claims. That’s ridiculous.

Using terms you don't understand does nothing to support ID'iot / creationism.

There is the FACT that species change. There is a predictable range of genetic variation in a species, as well as an expected rate of random mutations. Creationists admit that a "kind" (an ambiguous, non-scientific term) can change into different species (i.e. a dog "kind" can evolve into wolves, coyotes, foxes, and all types of domestic dogs) but they insist that it must stop there. They give no reason for this fabricated limitation. They just can't accept "macroevolution", because it contradicts the "truth" of the bible. But there is no limit to the degree that a species can change. Given enough time, a fish-like species can evolve into a amphibian-like species, an amphibian-like species can evolve into a reptilian-like species, a reptilian-like species can evolve into a mammalian-like species, and an ape-like species can evolve into the modern human species. The process (simply stated) involves the potential of many different types of individuals within a species, the birth of a great many individual organisms, and the deaths of those individuals whose characteristics are not as well suited to the total environment as other individuals of the same species. The deaths of these less well suited individuals allows for the increased reproduction of the better suited ones, and initiates a shift in the appearance and function of the species. Without limitation.

We should remember that Darwin was not operating in an intellectual vacuum regarding an old earth. The prevailing scientific viewpoint was that the earth was extremely old by the 1800s, which was at odds with a literal interpretation of the bibles.

Regarding Darwin's Origin of Species, it accomplished two very different things.

First off, it demonstrated through a tour de force of scientific detail the historical fact of evolution (keep in mind the difference between facts and the theories that explain them). Using fields as diverse as comparative anatomy, selective breeding, biogeography and animal behavior, he laid out the factual case that descent with modification (evolution) had actually occurred.

His evidence was so overwhelming that almost every major biologist of his day became convinced within the decade that evolution (the fact) was true.

Secondly, it proposed a theory for explaining this fact; “Natural Selection.” Contrary to your false characterization of it as being “through coincidence,” Natural Selection abhors coincidence completely and instead proposes the objective criterion of “reproductive fitness” as the engine for driving biological change.

What many people (especially creationists) do not understand is that during Darwin’s lifetime, the scientific community never accepted his theory, although they were convinced by his book that the fact of evolution was true. It was only long afterwards that his basic theory was combined with new discoveries in population genetics to convince biologists that Natural Selection does absolutely the best job of explaining the facts.

Religious zealots continue to attack “Darwinism” because the fossil record is a direct contradiction to a literal Genesis account. In spite of the relatively rare circumstances under which fossilization occurs, we better understand the physical processes that lead to fossilization much better than it was understood in the 19th century. What fundie zealots fail to understand, much less address, is that evolutionary biology does not explicitly require a perfect or even perfectly complete fossil record. In fact, No one should expect to see such a perfect record.

It is a misconception promoted relentlessly among the creation ministries that evolutionary theory is based primarily on the fossil record. The fossil record is just one component of evidence supporting evolution. Evidence also includes genetic data and the hierarchy of shared characteristics.

I call bullshit.

Haha. You don't believe anything I post. We worked at Pac Bell/SBC (AT&T now) and I don't think his dinos turned into birds nor chickens. However, he did have them alive at the same time as humans wink-wink. Do you remember how he called bullshit on evolution :rolleyes:? This came a few years later. He may have quit the company by then.

Fossils – Still Bullshit

You claim there was never a Global Flood, therefore you should prove your belief.
But thats a stupid request, as you have rigged the game. Nobody should waste a shred of time or effort presenting evidence to a fraud like you, because you just then say it's not evidence. You believe ridiculous shit contradicted by all of the evidence, like a 10,000 year old earth, and that all the fossils are out of order. You believe two of every species fit on the ark, when we couldn't even fit two of just the insect species on the ark. How could anyone possibly prove anything to a deluded freak like that?
You simply don't wish to believe there is a GOD. You are the fraud because the only science you will accept is that which seems to fulfill your desire of a universe without GOD or any reason for existing. Insects are not that big and certainly could have lived on or with the animals filling the ark. You believe that 4 letter words make you appear a worldly adult. I believe you should have your mouth washed out with ivory soap and be sent to bed without supper.

Last edited:
re is some contention that the Sphinx did go through the FLOOD of Noah and is much older than Egypt itself. Fascinating Facts About the Great Sphinx of Giza and How It Was Built

There is nothing in Egyptian records (the 5th Egyptian Dynasty) that indicates a global flood.
The Flood likely happened before Egyptian dynasties if you took even a little time to view the clips.

I’m afraid you’re wrong. If you review the historical record, you will not find any indication that the great dynasties of Egypt ever experienced civilizational loss to due a global flood. The Chinese have no record of their civilization being exterminated.

Has it occurred to you that learning world history by way of a silly YouTube video is probably a really bad idea?
Again, since the FLOOD happened before Egyptian civilization and the Chinese civilization, such would not experience "civilizational" loss. The Chinese didn't even exist as a race until after the Tower of Babel, which occurred after the FLOOD.

And you "know" that how?

No, it's your job to prove there was a global flood. Expressing skepticism at your fantasies does not obligate anyone to do anything. She also doesn't have to prove that unicorns don't exist.
No, it is your job to seek after GOD and not sit on you duff giving the finger and expecting everything to be done for you.

There is the FACT that species change. There is a predictable range of genetic variation in a species, as well as an expected rate of random mutations. Creationists admit that a "kind" (an ambiguous, non-scientific term) can change into different species (i.e. a dog "kind" can evolve into wolves, coyotes, foxes, and all types of domestic dogs) but they insist that it must stop there. They give no reason for this fabricated limitation. They just can't accept "macroevolution", because it contradicts the "truth" of the bible. But there is no limit to the degree that a species can change. Given enough time, a fish-like species can evolve into a amphibian-like species, an amphibian-like species can evolve into a reptilian-like species, a reptilian-like species can evolve into a mammalian-like species, and an ape-like species can evolve into the modern human species. The process (simply stated) involves the potential of many different types of individuals within a species, the birth of a great many individual organisms, and the deaths of those individuals whose characteristics are not as well suited to the total environment as other individuals of the same species. The deaths of these less well suited individuals allows for the increased reproduction of the better suited ones, and initiates a shift in the appearance and function of the species. Without limitation.

We should remember that Darwin was not operating in an intellectual vacuum regarding an old earth. The prevailing scientific viewpoint was that the earth was extremely old by the 1800s, which was at odds with a literal interpretation of the bibles.

Regarding Darwin's Origin of Species, it accomplished two very different things.

First off, it demonstrated through a tour de force of scientific detail the historical fact of evolution (keep in mind the difference between facts and the theories that explain them). Using fields as diverse as comparative anatomy, selective breeding, biogeography and animal behavior, he laid out the factual case that descent with modification (evolution) had actually occurred.

His evidence was so overwhelming that almost every major biologist of his day became convinced within the decade that evolution (the fact) was true.

Secondly, it proposed a theory for explaining this fact; “Natural Selection.” Contrary to your false characterization of it as being “through coincidence,” Natural Selection abhors coincidence completely and instead proposes the objective criterion of “reproductive fitness” as the engine for driving biological change.

What many people (especially creationists) do not understand is that during Darwin’s lifetime, the scientific community never accepted his theory, although they were convinced by his book that the fact of evolution was true. It was only long afterwards that his basic theory was combined with new discoveries in population genetics to convince biologists that Natural Selection does absolutely the best job of explaining the facts.

Religious zealots continue to attack “Darwinism” because the fossil record is a direct contradiction to a literal Genesis account. In spite of the relatively rare circumstances under which fossilization occurs, we better understand the physical processes that lead to fossilization much better than it was understood in the 19th century. What fundie zealots fail to understand, much less address, is that evolutionary biology does not explicitly require a perfect or even perfectly complete fossil record. In fact, No one should expect to see such a perfect record.

It is a misconception promoted relentlessly among the creation ministries that evolutionary theory is based primarily on the fossil record. The fossil record is just one component of evidence supporting evolution. Evidence also includes genetic data and the hierarchy of shared characteristics.
Wrong, John Hutton came up with the theory of Uniformatarianism. Hutton himself was a deist, who believed that the world had been created for humans’ eventual emergence; however, he did not believe that god interfered in the world, so that the miraculous-seeming events of Catastrophism seemed impossible to him.: James Hutton: The Founder of Modern Geology | AMNH

Last edited:

Again, since the FLOOD happened before Egyptian civilization and the Chinese civilization, such would not experience "civilizational" loss. The Chinese didn't even exist as a race until after the Tower of Babel, which occurred after the FLOOD.

The 5th Egyptian Dynasty existed within the approximate timeline of the Noah fable. Chinese civilization existed within the same time frame.

Yet, there is nothing in either Egyptian or Chinese history that indicates the loss of those entire civilizations.

How do you explain that?

Wrong, John Hutton came up with the theory of Uniformatarianism. Hutton himself was a deist, who believed that the world had been created for humans’ eventual emergence; however, he did not believe that god interfered in the world, so that the miraculous-seeming events of Catastrophism seemed impossible to him.: James Hutton: The Founder of Modern Geology | AMNH

And that means what?

No, it is your job to seek after GOD and not sit on you duff giving the finger and expecting everything to be done for you.
Wrong. I'm not required to "seek after" fairy tales. Rational mature adults don't do such things.

Again, since the FLOOD happened before Egyptian civilization and the Chinese civilization, such would not experience "civilizational" loss.
The Chinese didn't even exist as a race until after the Tower of Babel, which occurred after the FLOOD.
LOLink?
`

Last edited:
You simply don't wish to believe there is a GOD. You are the fraud because the only science you will accept is that which seems to fulfill your desire of a universe without GOD or any reason for existing. Insects are not that big and certainly could have lived on or with the animals filling the ark. You believe that 4 letter words make you appear a worldly adult. I believe you should have your mouth washed out with ivory soap and be sent to bed without supper.

You simply don’t wish to believe in all the gods competing with your gods.

That’s ummm, you know, racist™️

"The fountains of the deep."

The Great Flood occurred, not only because of the rain, ite also says the earth "opened up" and released the "fountains of the deep."

Another huge OCEAN deep within gave up its water for a time.

Did Geologists Discover ‘Fountains of the Deep’ From Genesis Flood?

"Might be, may be, could be"... this is quack speculation.

Even as a Christian, I don't believe there's a HIDDEN OCEAN under the earth's mantel, and I don't believe the earth was created in 6 days and is only 6,000 years old either. You have to completely suspend reality to be a YEC cultist and believe a lot of these quack science theories.

No Christian believes the Earth is 6000 years old - except he is an idiot,

An let me now correct you: The world was created from god in 6 days. That's different. Then followed the 7th day, where god rested and saw everything what he made was always good. What's not so clear today is whether we are now still in the 7th day of creation or whether the 8th day of creation yet had begun. We will see what Jesus will tell us, when he will come back from the place, where he will prepare (¿where he did prepare?) a home for us and all our friends.

I assure you, many, MANY Christians believe the earth, AND HEAVENS, are only six thousand years old. In fact, most all information you'll find from Christian websites will have their experts and videos purporting exactly that, and how they come to their conclusion. They're called YEC, "young earth creationists," and yes, I agree you have to be an idiot to believe the earth and heavens is only 6,000 years old.

But I think it's equally stupid to believe that God created the earth, AND HEAVENS, in ONLY six days, and rested on the 7th. You have to suspend all logically thought and disbelieve all modern science to believe either, and that's just moronic. I do believe in creation of LIFE, on THIS PLANET, by GOD, but I have my doubts as to whether or not God CREATED the UNIVERSE. I think much of Genesis is a fairy tale, and if God wants to smite me and send me to hell for not believing some things, well, then I guess I'm screwed.

Wrong. I'm not required to "seek after" fairy tales. Rational mature adults don't do such things.

I disagree. The greatest thinkers in history knew that materialism does not hold all the answers.

Forum List

Back