Science Proves the Bible Again

Science says the universe had a beginning
Wrong.

Two wrongs do not make a right. You are a wrong person, so you should try to fix what is wrong with your thinking first before stating others are wrong (I am having trouble saying this with a straight face :45:).

But I digress. Atheist science states the universe had a beginning, as well as creation science. It's no wonder non-believers have trouble because evolutionary thinking is fuzzy on this. It started from nothing. We call it creation ex nihilo. The atheist scientists cannot accept this, so have made up universe from nothing or invisible particles. Neither side has absolute proof, but the creation side has a witness. The secular side has claims that the laws of science did not apply before this time. Now, which side do you think has the better argument because it can't be both?

If atheist scientists says the universe had a beginning then saying that means no God would prove they have low logic and very wrong

A beginning is the proof

If one has logic to know what proves what

Science says the universe had a beginning
Wrong.

Two wrongs do not make a right. You are a wrong person, so you should try to fix what is wrong with your thinking first before stating others are wrong (I am having trouble saying this with a straight face :45:).

But I digress. Atheist science states the universe had a beginning, as well as creation science. It's no wonder non-believers have trouble because evolutionary thinking is fuzzy on this. It started from nothing. We call it creation ex nihilo. The atheist scientists cannot accept this, so have made up universe from nothing or invisible particles. Neither side has absolute proof, but the creation side has a witness. The secular side has claims that the laws of science did not apply before this time. Now, which side do you think has the better argument because it can't be both?

False. There is no such thing as “creation science”. The term is nothing more than a relabel of Christian extremism.

The religious extremists at your Christian ministries do no research, publish in no peer reviewed journals and have a predefined agenda.

That is not science. That is religious extremism.

Wrong

When science says the universe had a beginning that proves they agree with CREATION of the Universe and all things within

Logic is what proves something or not

The so called atheist scientists are blind with their stupidity

That's NOT how it works. The Bible doesn't say what you think it says. The problem is your inability to read.

Wrong the time frame are the same

Gods time of days is 2 billion years

That goes with the timeline of 14 billion years

And then he rested

That's why we don't see his actions because his actions have already been done and there is no need

A journey with pains and struggles and injustice was created for us first so that we can feel the opposite paradise much better

Yep a perfect plan

Humans gonna be gods of the universe
That's NOT what the Bible says. Sorry I don't have time, or the inclination, to spoon feed you. God RESTORED the world (from tohu and bohu -- emptiness and confusion) in 6 DAYS. You really can understand this stuff IF you start by actually BELIEVING God. You don't.

God rested on the 7th day

The 13 billion years of creating

He then saw a better way and came back to make the female partner who he gave the memory intellect ability to in order to spread to the kids what the logic of the male figures out

To make life work the memory intellect has to obey the logic intellect

Eve did not

Just like women today voting in crooks to bring in their worst nightmare the Muslims

And now the same correct pain comes again

Everything is pre wired and set
You reject the Bible and you have no interest in seeking TRUTH. The world loves its deception.
Maybe if the proselytizers came to the table with something more than, "because I say so", they might persuade educated people.

Educated does not equal wise

It is logic that equals wise

Correct predictions equals wise

You prefer that all of science and all of humanity remains forever in the grip of fear and superstition. However, the very nature of humankind and science is to learn and explore. That is actually quite contrary to the view of the religious extremist.

You are wrong again and again. Not just looney tunes. God and Genesis as the supernatural are not superstition. In fact, God warns us against believing in man-made superstitions, fortune tellers, mediums and the like. If the very nature of humankind and science is to learn and explore, then why do they not explore God and Genesis? This was done before the 1850s. Why have they eliminated the main argument against secular science and evolution based on false claims?

I know I won't get an answer to my difficult questions for your brain.

Who is “They”?

What is the main argument against secular science?

What false claims are you alleging?

Haha. I was right.

Last edited:
If you do not know what was on the other side, then it could have been God.
It could have been the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Speculating is useless.

Anyway, the point is even with what you call a door, there was a beginning to the universe.
The universe or our universe? Is there more than one universe? We don't know.

Man, you are silly. The flying spaghetti monster only exists in atheists' and your imagination. We already know this haha.

And you believe in multiverses without any evidence. This is stupid, too. Why don't you believe in God then? At least, he left a book. As I told you before, you believe in "faith-based" science.

I can easily disprove multiverses. One, these quantum particles do not pop into and out of existence. That requires heat and energy and one cannot create energy. Energy can only be transferred. Not only that, we do not observe one universe pop into existence. It's only assumed it did because of the CMB and expansion that we found. Moreover, these quantum particles require space and time to be in motion. There wasn't any spacetime before this "door" or singularity. Anyway, the actions of these invisible particles goes against every science that we know. Thus, the secular scientists made up stuff like multiverses to explain how physics would not apply in the prior state to singularity.. It only exists in their imagination. This is why Stephen Hawking died without getting a Nobel Prize. A genius, but he was an atheist scientist and wrong. He went up against classical physics and lost.
I only said "we don't know" about multiverses but you can NOT disprove multiverses since you don't know the math behind them. And Quantum particles do pop into and out of existence. Amazing how consistently you are just plain wrong.

You need to re-read my post. I did it in my previous post already. Now why don't you demonstrate your claims when both violate the laws of thermodynamics. We have the LHC to use. You are one silly, mad and feckless s&t poster. I should be leaving as I have shown science backs up the Bible once again.

You prefer that all of science and all of humanity remains forever in the grip of fear and superstition. However, the very nature of humankind and science is to learn and explore. That is actually quite contrary to the view of the religious extremist.

You are wrong again and again. Not just looney tunes. God and Genesis as the supernatural are not superstition. In fact, God warns us against believing in man-made superstitions, fortune tellers, mediums and the like. If the very nature of humankind and science is to learn and explore, then why do they not explore God and Genesis? This was done before the 1850s. Why have they eliminated the main argument against secular science and evolution based on false claims?

Who is “They”?

What is the main argument against secular science?

What false claims are you alleging?

Haha. I was right.

No, you’re wrong. As usual, you’re trying to evade. I’ve noticed a pattern where you seek to evade direct challenges to your dogma because direct challenges would require direct responses and not the usual appeals to magic and supernaturalism.

Now the issue of DNA is giving us snswers

One human being inside them have all of the DNA codes inside of all humans conceived and those codes are waiting to be extracted at a certain time

Each conceived human has its own unique name. Which is its DNA code

It seems easy to extract and know the DNA code of its mother and father

This works like paint

The color pink comes from a mix of red and white.

It seems our creator knows all of his creations by their DNA code name even then may bring us all to paradise by their DNA code name

You need to re-read my post. I did it in my previous post already. Now why don't you demonstrate your claims when both violate the laws of thermodynamics. We have the LHC to use. You are one silly, mad and feckless s&t poster. I should be leaving as I have shown science backs up the Bible once again.
I re-read your post and it is still incorrect. What violates the laws of thermodynamics? I'm guessing you didn't bother to read my link educate yourself or you wouldn't ask such a question.

You have demonstrated many things but you have not have shown that science backs up the Bible. I somehow doubt you know enough about either to do that.

Fantasies to Suit Your Fancy

There is nothing lower than imagining that believing in a Higher Power makes you above the rest of us.

I re-read your post and it is still incorrect. What violates the laws of thermodynamics? I'm guessing you didn't bother to read my link educate yourself or you wouldn't ask such a question.

You have demonstrated many things but you have not have shown that science backs up the Bible. I somehow doubt you know enough about either to do that.

If quantum particles pop into existence, then they violated conservation of energy. Of course, you cannot figure this out for yourself and have to have it explained to you.
I've explained several concepts of real science to you and it has made your head explode:blowup:. Maybe science is not your bag as you try to explain it with your own erroneous thinking and imagination. Perhaps, you should try the religious forum.

There is nothing lower than imagining that believing in a Higher Power makes you above the rest of us.

giphy.gif

Of course, there is a higher power. This would be REQUIRED to create space, time and the universe. Nothing else could do it. We all know this in the back of our heads, but those of atheists/agnostics have been swayed by other humans. As I've stated, the secular or atheist scientists who are making up stuff to fit evolutionary thinking, history and ToE are the ones using imagination and fantasies. For example, they claim the law of physics did not apply during singularity.

It's funny you said, "nothing is lower." Those who are down in the dregs without faith in the higher power do not know how to pull themselves out.

You got it wrong

A low logic mind is the cause

One with logic can see this easily

111111111111-10 million - 5 thrillion

That is one theory The 1 is what was before the Big Bang and the sudden change is the 10 million and the next 5 trillion shows the beginning explosion and the ever expanding universe

This theory would prove a creator just as much as if nothing is before the Big Bang .. Because something had to be added to interact to make that sudden change .. Both theories would require something to come from nothing

So the problem is low logic that makes a person blind to know what proves what

giphy.gif

Of course, there is a higher power. This would be REQUIRED to create space, time and the universe. Nothing else could do it. We all know this in the back of our heads, but those of atheists/agnostics have been swayed by other humans. As I've stated, the secular or atheist scientists who are making up stuff to fit evolutionary thinking, history and ToE are the ones using imagination and fantasies. For example, they claim the law of physics did not apply during singularity.

It's funny you said, "nothing is lower." Those who are down in the dregs without faith in the higher power do not know how to pull themselves out.

There is no reason to accept that any of the human inventions of the gods are required to account for the existence of space and time.

Can you provide a single, rational reason why your gods are required as the cause of existence?

You got it wrong

That is one theory The 1 is what was before the Big Bang and the sudden change is the 10 million and the next 5 trillion shows the beginning explosion and the ever expanding universe

This theory would prove a creator just as much as if nothing is before the Big Bang .. Because something had to be added to interact to make that sudden change .. Both theories would require something to come from nothing

Our universe exists so it had to come from nothing. God exists yet he didn't have to come from nothing?

Everything we know about God comes from God. There is no independent verification. God says he is the only god but maybe he just doesn't know about his creator?

You got it wrong

Our universe exists so it had to come from nothing. God exists yet he didn't have to come from nothing?

Everything we know about God comes from God. There is no independent verification. God says he is the only god but maybe he just doesn't know about his creator?

Here is the thing about atheists scientists ... Just like the top atheist scientist Anthony Flew said ... They are dishonest crooks.

There is simply NO evidence of a NO GOD. So how could they be atheists?

And the big news is how they cut their own throats with that view point

Humans Immune system was PRE- WIRED at creation to get help or harm if you believe in God or not

Believers gets their immune system protected. Non believers do not

This is the same as God
pre planned to slap down the wrong atheists

God put us on a journey to go find and understand him

giphy.gif

There is no reason to accept that any of the human inventions of the gods are required to account for the existence of space and time.

Can you provide a single, rational reason why your gods are required as the cause of existence?

Space and time did not exist before the bang ..

A low logic answer there

Only GOD existed

Again this formula is how it cannot work

Space and time theory always and always before the bang

1 represents this 1 thing that is always and always

1111111111-10 million- 5 trillion- 1 million trillion

That formula is that theory and the proof of the explosion and expansion afterwards

See to make that 1 thing change something had to be added FROM NOTHING

So back to square one

The whole universe began from nothing

That start proves the supernatural
God

Then check the works and the plan can be seen

Humans to be like gods

Humans made in gods image

To become gods of the universe

To harness all the power of the universe and black holes

Without logic one is blind to understand

The snake handlers got drunk in the spirit that produced a block against the snakes poison

So now we have learned how the immune system can save us from
Cancer

So there will be a movement to help cancer by getting drunk in the spirit

giphy.gif

Yep atheists are indeed making up fantasies without a shred of evidence

If quantum particles pop into existence, then they violated conservation of energy. Of course, you cannot figure this out for yourself and have to have it explained to you.
I've explained several concepts of real science to you and it has made your head explode:blowup:. Maybe science is not your bag as you try to explain it with your own erroneous thinking and imagination. Perhaps, you should try the religious forum.

Modern science has now proven that abortion is murder of a human being

Yep atheists scientists tries to cover that science up

giphy.gif

Space and time did not exist before the bang ..

A low logic answer there

Only GOD existed

Again this formula is how it cannot work

Space and time theory always and always before the bang

1 represents this 1 thing that is always and always

1111111111-10 million- 5 trillion- 1 million trillion

That formula is that theory and the proof of the explosion and expansion afterwards

See to make that 1 thing change something had to be added FROM NOTHING

So back to square one

The whole universe began from nothing

That start proves the supernatural
God

Then check the works and the plan can be seen

Humans to be like gods

Humans made in gods image

To become gods of the universe

To harness all the power of the universe and black holes

Without logic one is blind to understand

The snake handlers got drunk in the spirit that produced a block against the snakes poison

So now we have learned how the immune system can save us from
Cancer

So there will be a movement to help cancer by getting drunk in the spirit

Your unsupported, uncorroborated claims are best appended with

".... because I say so",

Last edited:
Modern science has now proven that abortion is murder of a human being

Yep atheists scientists tries to cover that science up
Science can say something has died, it cannot say something has been murdered. Murder is a religious, moral, or legal question that science can't answer.

Forum List

Back