Scientists Call for Full Retraction of Nature’s Proximal Origin Paper Of ChiCom Flu as Fraud Accusations Mount

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Everyone believes it’s manmade. But why would a scientist say it is a natural virus you ask?

Just follow the money.

“To complicate matters further, new reporting from The Intercept reveals that Anderson had an $8.9 million grant with NIH pending final approval from Dr. Anthony Fauci when the Proximal Origin paper was submitted.”

Last edited:
If the mainstream media was honest we might get a handle on the COVID experience. It gives you pause for thought when the media puts the legacy of the corrupt Biden administration ahead of investigation into the Vaccine deaths and the origin of Covid.

neither
Everyone believes it’s manmade. But why would a scientist say it is a natural virus you ask?

Just follow the money.

“To complicate matters further, new reporting from The Intercept reveals that Anderson had an $8.9 million grant with NIH pending final approval from Dr. Anthony Fauci when the Proximal Origin paper was submitted.”
Well, this and $3 should just about buy you that cup of coffee, but not much else.

If the mainstream media was honest we might get a handle on the COVID experience. It gives you pause for thought when the media puts the legacy of the corrupt Biden administration ahead of investigation into the Vaccine deaths and the origin of Covid.
Funny how our ‘leaders’ are not interested in how tens of millions were killed the last few years.

But ban those wood fired pizza stoves!!!

Do you get paid to post lies and spin for your corrupt slave owners or are you just one of those automated chat bots?
I'm just here to debunk your conspiracy theories. Which you seem to posit quite a bit.
There is no proof as of yet the virus was manufactured in a lab and released on purpose.
I know you feverishly wish for this to be true because it exonerates your savior (in your warped mind).

But the bottom line is..you don't have any hard evidence.

I'm just here to debunk your conspiracy theories. Which you seem to posit quite a bit.
There is no proof as of yet the virus was manufactured in a lab and released on purpose.
I know you feverishly wish for this to be true because it exonerates your savior (in your warped mind).

But the bottom line is..you don't have any hard evidence.
So you’re here to call scientists liars because science says it’s a manmade virus and make Democrats look like the evildoers they are.
Got it.

Forum List

Back