Scientists rush to save climate data

What is so wrong with studying climate? It seems to me that you conservatives wish to send this country back to the 8th century...

You'd burn all of our books and do what the isis is doing as you erase knowledge and anything you deem goes against your short sightest idiocy;.

What is so wrong with studying climate? It seems to me that you conservatives wish to send this country back to the 8th century...

You'd burn all of our books and do what the isis is doing as you erase knowledge and anything you deem goes against your short sightest idiocy;.

First of all, destroying government property is very unlikely. This is simply another scare tactic of Faithers to gain sympathy. Nice generalization there Matthew. Kind of typical of the Faither crowd. Too bad the scientists destroy the original data in favor of the doctored up stuff they created.

Idiocy is knowing anything about Chaotical systems and thinking that climate projections are anything but noise.

Where were these people when skeptics were asking for information?

This is funny... They are worried Trump is going to dispose of their data? Trump made a promise to release the UNALTERED climate data so that all could see how badly they have been duped...

Like a bunch of liberal snowflakes all need'in their hot chocolate, aroma therapy, and diaper pins on their lapels... They are scared shitless.. because their lies are about to become very public..

Forum List

Back