Scientists: Study shows African Americans possess violence gene

It's a huge fatal flaw to start looking into genetics to pre-determine a person's threat value or worth.

That may have been Odium's point, but you can't entirely overlook the genetic propensities for violence or other anti-social behaviors, either. I had a cognitive psych professor who explained it to us this way: when we are born, the circuitry in our brains has lightly indented pathways that, if activated over and over, will become entrenched responses (and resulting behaviors). If we are born into an environment where those pathways are seldom used and other alternative pathways are created, there will be a different result. Those initial pathways, though, definitely exist and if left to their own devices in the right environments, they will lead to certain tendencies in behavior.

Of course, it is all more complicated than that, but that's the simple way of explaining it.

Using it to blanket-slam an entire race is not just unfair, even the numbers don't hold up.

Hi, OL. When it comes to raising a child into a fairly well adjusted teen and adult, Dr. Park Dietz offers the bottom line.

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz, MD, MPH, Ph.D, explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man largely incapable of embracing the human capacity for compassion, empathy or respect for his peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer, Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky

ATTN AMERICAN MOTHERS.jpg

Peace.

commit murder at 4 times the rate
rape at twice the rate
hate crimes at twice the rate
it's hard to argue they are not more violent --per capita

This thread belongs in conspiracy theories
commit murder at 4 times the rate
rape at twice the rate
hate crime at twice the rate
graduate lower
Africa is a mega shithole
all facts--not hate
.....it all adds up to blacks being more violent/etc --something IS different--OBVIOUSLY and undeniably

It's a huge fatal flaw to start looking into genetics to pre-determine a person's threat value or worth.

That may have been Odium's point, but you can't entirely overlook the genetic propensities for violence or other anti-social behaviors, either. I had a cognitive psych professor who explained it to us this way: when we are born, the circuitry in our brains has lightly indented pathways that, if activated over and over, will become entrenched responses (and resulting behaviors). If we are born into an environment where those pathways are seldom used and other alternative pathways are created, there will be a different result. Those initial pathways, though, definitely exist and if left to their own devices in the right environments, they will lead to certain tendencies in behavior.

Of course, it is all more complicated than that, but that's the simple way of explaining it.

Using it to blanket-slam an entire race is not just unfair, even the numbers don't hold up.

Hi, OL. When it comes to raising a child into a fairly well adjusted teen and adult, Dr. Park Dietz offers the bottom line.

Speaking with Mafia hit-man and victim of Early Criminal Childhood Trauma/Abuse Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski, Dr. Park Dietz, MD, MPH, Ph.D, explains why Richard most likely developed into a emotionally disturbed, paranoid, cruel, heartless teen and man largely incapable of embracing the human capacity for compassion, empathy or respect for his peaceful or less fortunate neighbors.

"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer, Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky

View attachment 266603

Peace.

As long as people don't misunderstand and think that EVERY child raised in bad circumstances will become a criminal. Some develop a lifelong mission to be the very opposite of their parents.

They must also have a organization stills genetic defect. How many black serial killers do you know of ? They can fuck up some chickens though !

Personally, I believe black children were given
vaccinations that contained experimental content
and there isn’t a doubt in my mind
that it continues to this day in Africa
Another white expert on black people. Lol!
I made a random comment
You’re claiming I’m a white expert on Africans

You could learn something from Tyler Perry
Instead of crying about not having a seat at the table
go and prepare your own table!

Don't qoute other blacks to me you racist b----. I've built tables. And this ain't about crying.

You have made more than that one random comment.
Fuck you boy....if you don’t like it, too fucking bad

Built tables my ass

It’s easier to blame whites and systematic racism
for why the majority of Africans are ignorant slugs and thugs.

Africans should be thankful their ancestors were brought here
You were afforded a better life as a result

African Americans possess "violence" gene, researchers find

This may be a critical step into finding a cure for racism.

If scientists can find a way to remove the "violence" gene from African Americans it may lead to an end of racism in America.

Imagine an America where blacks can walk down the street without having an urge to commit crimes against white people simply because of their genetic racism.

That you, cultie? Tell us what you really think.

In other news, I see IM2 as thinking exactly as the OP describes.

If scientists can find a way to remove the "violence" gene from African Americans it may lead to an end of racism in America.

Imagine an America where blacks can walk down the street without having an urge to commit crimes against white people simply because of their genetic racism.
The gene comes from white people so if all whites are killed off that would eliminate the gene and eliminate racism, colonialism, and all around general fuckups that whites are responsible for.

If you put certain types of genes together, you get a certain type of society, positive sometimes, negative sometimes too.

The gene comes from white people so if all whites are killed off that would eliminate the gene and eliminate racism, colonialism, and all around general fuckups that whites are responsible for.
Did you get that from the scientific study that I posted?

Or is it just more racist lies spread by the black devil.

Kinda weird. Its says in the first paragraph that its a Dutch gene. Arent Dutch people white?

"We have identified a large Dutch kindred with a new form of X-linked nondysmorphic mild mental retardation. All affected males in this family show very characteristic abnormal behavior, in particular aggressive and sometimes violent behavior. Other types of impulsive behavior include arson, attempted rape, and exhibitionism. Attempted suicide has been reported in a single case. The locus for this disorder could be assigned to the Xpll-21 interval between DXS7 and DXS77 by linkage analysis using markers spanning the X chromosome. A maximal multipoint lod score of 3.69 was obtained at the monoamine oxidase type A (MAOA) locus in Xpll.23-11.4. Results of 24-h urine analysis in three affected males indicated a marked disturbance of monoamine metabolism. These data are compatible with a primary defect in the structural gene for MAOA and/or monoamine oxidase type B (MAOB). Normal platelet MAOB activity suggests that the unusual behavior pattern in this family may be caused by isolated MAOA deficiency."
analyses revealed that African-American males who carried the 2-repeat allele were, in comparison with other African-American male genotypes, significantly more likely to be arrested and incarcerated. Additional analyses revealed that African-American male carriers of the 2-repeat allele scored significantly higher on an antisocial phenotype index and on measures assessing involvement in violent behaviors over the life course.

That's why I included the entire study link
So youre saying a white gene in some American Blacks makes them more violent than Blacks that dont have that white gene. Interesting but I'm not surprised. White people are naturally incredibly violent. I figured it must be a genetic trait they have infected other races with.

Actually, the study he posted had NO racial statistics in it at all.. But the article he pulled from Bigot Science DID refer to other studies on this gene complex.. And in it -- the prevalence in Blacks is 5.2% and the prevalence in whites in 0.1%.... So it's NOT a "white gene".. At those rates it could be a mutation from LONG ago...

Don't think ANYBODY is understanding the science here and the fixation is on the racial spin.. I'm sure there's an explanation, but I don't have it.. My neuro-science daughter is home today. She's really familiar with genetics and attributes of gene complexes..I might ask her...

But at those rates -- it's NOT a black or white thing... If it was HEREDITARILY DUTCH -- the prevalence in the whites would be FAR HIGHER than 0.1%.....

This thread belongs in conspiracy theories
Awww does it hurt your witttle feelings? Its backed up by ACTUAL scientific data so FUCK OFF before you get yourself reported.

The scientific data says Europeans infected African Americans with criminal genes.

I'm doubting the science says that if the prevalence rate in whites is 0.1%... I think this whole thing is way beyond the scientific abilities of this group of jackals and vultures....

That I want to preserve white people and a future for white children? Guess you hating that shows all we need to know about your anti white racism as well. No shoo troll.

Unlike you, I would like to preserve a future for children regardless of race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No you don't.

Kinda weird. Its says in the first paragraph that its a Dutch gene. Arent Dutch people white?

"We have identified a large Dutch kindred with a new form of X-linked nondysmorphic mild mental retardation. All affected males in this family show very characteristic abnormal behavior, in particular aggressive and sometimes violent behavior. Other types of impulsive behavior include arson, attempted rape, and exhibitionism. Attempted suicide has been reported in a single case. The locus for this disorder could be assigned to the Xpll-21 interval between DXS7 and DXS77 by linkage analysis using markers spanning the X chromosome. A maximal multipoint lod score of 3.69 was obtained at the monoamine oxidase type A (MAOA) locus in Xpll.23-11.4. Results of 24-h urine analysis in three affected males indicated a marked disturbance of monoamine metabolism. These data are compatible with a primary defect in the structural gene for MAOA and/or monoamine oxidase type B (MAOB). Normal platelet MAOB activity suggests that the unusual behavior pattern in this family may be caused by isolated MAOA deficiency."
analyses revealed that African-American males who carried the 2-repeat allele were, in comparison with other African-American male genotypes, significantly more likely to be arrested and incarcerated. Additional analyses revealed that African-American male carriers of the 2-repeat allele scored significantly higher on an antisocial phenotype index and on measures assessing involvement in violent behaviors over the life course.

Too bad for you the entire study shows a mental retardation in whites.

It's a variant of low MAO-A found in 4 - 6% in Blacks, and 0 - 0.1% in Whites.
And that makes perfect sense.

Those are the black people who are actually proud of being in the ghetto and those black people are also the loudest voices within the black community, and in turn that pride gets idolized by otherwise smarter black people into a cultural identity rather than simple idiocy, and that in turn causes a much broader swath of black people to be susceptible to degeneracy and a life of crime.

Those are the black people who are actually proud of being in the ghetto and those black people are also the loudest voices within the black community, and in turn that pride gets idolized by otherwise smarter black people into a cultural identity rather than simple idiocy, and that in turn causes a much broader swath of black people to be susceptible to degeneracy and a life of crime.
Another inbred recessive gets it wrong again.

No one is proud to simply be in the ghetto. They are either proud of being from the ghetto and still becoming a success or they are proud that they stayed in the ghetto despite their success to help others.

I'll be glad when they make a button you can press on the internet to electrocute some of these idiot white boys when they start trying to tell people what Blacks think and feel. :laugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I'll be glad when they make a button you can press on the internet to electrocute some of these idiot white boys when they start trying to tell people what Blacks think and feel. :laugh:
You are clearly one of the 4 to 6% of severely retarded black people when you construct a stupid sentence like this.

You are clearly one of the 4 to 6% of severely retarded black people when you construct a stupid sentence like this.
You sure told me off. :laugh:

You sure told me off. :laugh:
Your statement was stupid for a multitude of reasons and yet you don't know any of them, that is why you are retarded.

For starters a button "on the internet" will never have the ability to directly influence the real world or matter, all it does is influence the internet.

Forum List

Back