Scientists Suggest Earth Could Be Uninhabitable In 300 Years

Who cares? The world is going to end in 2012 anyway!

2012 Official Countdown: Must Read News About December 21, 2012

Yes, shortly after Palin wins over Obama.

bp2012.jpg

The Scientists say simply that Earth will ‘become too hot’ for human habitation.
Research done by the University of NSW has also forecasted the effect of climate change over the next three centuries to be devastating. It suggests without action to cut greenhouse gas emissions, mankind's activities could prompt average temperatures to rise as much as 10 to 12 per cent by 2300.
The research, produced in partnership with the Purdue University in the United States, is published in the US-based scientific journal “Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences” on Tuesday.

Scientists Suggest Earth Could Be Uninhabitable In 300 Years

But hey, that's a long way off. Who cares?

Exactly.

If we kill ourselves off the earth will rebound and life will appear again. BFD.

Uh huh....

The problem with their hypothesis is, we don't have enough fossil fuels to burn for more than a hundred years.... So.... What will be the problem once we stop burning fossil fuels? its just silly...... Seriously.

The earth can shake us off like so many unwanted fleas. Or simply correct itself and allow us to remain. Or of course it could go spinning off into the heavens.........

The earth can shake us off like so many unwanted fleas. Or simply correct itself and allow us to remain. Or of course it could go spinning off into the heavens.........

Yep... We are but one small blink of an eye in planetary terms....

All life adapts to a changing environment, as long as, it's not a 2 mile diameter asteroid. Global warming is just one of those emergencies used to fleece the peasants.

And we're as arrogant as they come if we believe we have any say in the fate of the planet.

And we're as arrogant as they come if we believe we have any say in the fate of the planet.

Yep, and I know arrogant... LOL, I have my moments ya know? BUT I do not entertain notions of my supremacy over something so vast and incredible as the very reason I even exist at all....

Of course something as humble as bluegreen algea could not have totally altered the atmosphere, now, could it.

Simplify much? You think the conditions now and then are the same? What we have a new blank slate to work with?
:lol::lol::lol:

Freaking ignorant....

Freakin' ignorant is your trademark, Suckee.... The climate has been changed several times in the past by a rapid infusion of GHGs. The laws of physics do not care whether the GHGs are the result of Trapp volcanics, or the result of a specie burning fossil fuels, the result is the same.

Freakin' ignorant is your trademark, Suckee.... The climate has been changed several times in the past by a rapid infusion of GHGs. The laws of physics do not care whether the GHGs are the result of Trapp volcanics, or the result of a specie burning fossil fuels, the result is the same.

Well then you can explain how we can get between 13,000 and 43,000 gigatons of CO2 from only enough fossil fuels to create 5,000 gigatons? Thats what it took in the past according to your scientists... Been waiting on you to show that is possible for a while now and all you have done is either avoid it or post more of the same drivel....

Are these the same Scientists who have presented Manipulated Data on Global Warming.. err..Climate Change?

YEP....Kinda says it all huh......

BTW, My son and I love those Dos Equis commercials....:lol::lol:

Is it true your mother has a tattoo that says "son" ? :lol:

Forum List

Back