Scientists Suggest That The Universe Knew

The Himalayas and our continents land masses were due to Noah's Flood. The proof is them being consisted of seafloor sediment.
We already went through this. Plate tectonics has pushed some ancient sea floors up above sea level. No flood could go that high. The earth has been radically changing for millennia
You don't even know how the magnetic field works.
Yes I do. You don't. I have gone through a complete derivation of Maxwell's equations. You have not.
No, what you have are lies and beliefs in the atheist religion. It wouldn't be a big deal, but being wrong about it means other things happen to you after you die. Life is supernatural. We all die, i.e. our physical selves, but our spiritual side lives on forever. OW, you would be right in seeing abiogenesis happen or life being created from non-life. Life would be another temporary, natural process. We would have transitional fossils. The exact age of the Earth would probably be irrelevant. We would prolly have found intelligent life elsewhere. Instead, we know the Earth and the universe will be destroyed and a new way of existence will emerge.

Bottom line is I know what to expect if we are to believe evolution happened. The only thing that happens is natural selection and catastrophism and that is what God gave us and have punished us with. It's truly amazing your side thinks they know it all, have all the "facts," when they have no evidence whatsoever and have been wrong.
Preaching religion in a science forum has absolutely no relevance.

The Scientific Method:
Start with the facts, and see what conclusions can be drawn from them.
The Creationist Method.
Start with the conclusion, and see what facts are consistent with it. Ignore all facts that aren't.

Creation "science" is not science. It never will be.

What does the Bible say about Pangaea?

Pangaea or Pangea ( /pænˈdʒiːə/) was a supercontinent that existed during the late Paleozoic and early Mesozoic eras. It assembled from earlier continental units approximately 335 million years ago, and began to break apart about 175 million years ago.

Pangea_animation_03.gif

The Bible does not mention Pangea or supercontinent by name, but mentions, "And God said, ‘Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.’ And it was so." The Earth was one supercontinent and then broke up into seven due to plate tectonics and the global flood. Creationist Alfred Wegener more fully developed this continental drift idea into the theory of plate tectonics.

The gif above doesn't do a good job of showing how the global flood waters rose from the "fountains of the deep." It shows how the continents broke apart, but does not show how the Earth became covered with water.

Last edited:
The scientific consensus is that it took over a hundred million years for that to happen.
The atheist scientific consensus. They don't believe a global flood happened despite the mid-Atlantic ridge circling the planet, the oceans found below the seafloor, and the theory of plate tectonics.

Can you name some of these atheist scientists?

Last edited:
.that human beings would be along soon.

1.There’s another way to put that: government school grads will bridle if that were to be put in terms of the existence of God, or a Creator, but when scientists point out that far too many examples of the universe seemingly designed to support the survival of humanity……it boils down to just that.

2. Freeman John Dyson (15 December 192328 February 2020) was an English-born American physicist, mathematician, and futurist, famous for his work in quantum mechanics, nuclear weapons design and policy, and the search for extraterrestrial intelligence. He was the winner of the Templeton Prize in the year 2000. Freeman Dyson - Wikiquote

“The more I examine the universe and the details of its architecture, the more evidence I find that the universe in some sense must have known we were coming.”― Freeman John Dyson

3. If one were subject to, and subscribed to, government school indoctrination, the subtext was how terrible America is, and how imperative it is to destroy our heritage, tradition and, most of all, religion. The name for this attempt is ‘neo-Marxism.’ And atheism is your entrée into acceptance. But the facts revealed by physicists such as Dyson refute that….but you won’t be taught that anywhere but here.

4. Another physicist, an American one, Alan Lightman, wrote in Harper’s Magazine The accidental universe: Science's crisis of faith, http://www.harpers.org/archive/2011/12/0083720, which included the following:

“Theoretical physicists, on the other hand, are not satisfied with observing the universe. They want to know why. They want to explain all the properties of the universe in terms of a few fundamental principles and parameters. These fundamental principles, in turn, lead to the “laws of nature,” which govern the behavior of all matter and energy.

…according to various calculations, if the values of some of the fundamental parameters of our universe were a little larger or a little smaller, life could not have arisen. For example, if the nuclear force were a few percentage points stronger than it actually is, then all the hydrogen atoms in the infant universe would have fused with other hydrogen atoms to make helium, and there would be no hydrogen left. No hydrogen means no water. Although we are far from certain about what conditions are necessary for life, most biologists believe that water is necessary.

On the other hand, if the nuclear force were substantially weaker than what it actually is, then the complex atoms needed for biology could not hold together.
As another example, if the relationship between the strengths of the gravitational force and the electromagnetic force were not close to what it is, then the cosmos would not harbor any stars that explode and spew out life-supporting chemical elements into space or any other stars that form planets. Both kinds of stars are required for the emergence of life. The strengths of the basic forces and certain other fundamental parameters in our universe appear to be “fine-tuned” to allow the existence of life.

The recognition of this fine tuning led British physicist Brandon Carter to articulate what he called the anthropic principle, which states that the universe must have the parameters it does because we are here to observe it. Actually, the word anthropic, from the Greek for “man,” is a misnomer: if these fundamental parameters were much different from what they are, it is not only human beings who would not exist. No life of any kind would exist.”

Of course you atheists can ignore the facts.....the science.....or, just have an epiphany.

DUH!

The universe is actually a very hostile place for life as we know it.

There are more things in the universe that can kill life than Carter has Liver Pills.

Fortunately (with God's hand) the elements came together just right for life to flourish here on earth. However, even with that there are extinction level events that happens now and then.

"Flash," WE don't live in those hostile places such as, oh, Pluto, Jupiter, and Youranus.
I have taken my family snow skiing in the mountains, where (gasp!) people have died by the tens of thousands in harsh conditions. We reveled and skied down the frozen snow.

I have dived down to 120 feet below sea level. Hundreds of thousands have died at sea and underwater. I enjoyed catching lobster and abalone and fish.

How many thousands have perished in aircraft and yet all of us fly to vacations and family reunions.

There has been NO "extinction event" involving humans, except perhaps the Great Flood and it's not going to happen ever again. So no need to be afraid of those things more numerous than Carter's Little Liver Pills. Many people put their lives in jeopardy just for the thrill of it.
I stupidly dived head first into Lake Powell from a 50 foot high cliff while a dozen people watched. What an idiotic thing to do, but then I was only 25 then. And I thought the water was deep enough but did not bother to check it..... Hurt my head it was so high.

We already went through this. Plate tectonics has pushed some ancient sea floors up above sea level. No flood could go that high. The earth has been radically changing for millennia
And so have I. The Himalayas were created by the fountains of the deep as well as the seven continents by plate tectonics catastrophism, i.e. global flood. The evidence is found in sedimentary layers, worldwide flood stories (based on a true event), land being displaced, the mid-Atlantic ridge circling the Earth, fossil remains of marine life atop the mountains, and more.

I can't help it if you have fallen for atheist lies and evolutionary science which real science does not back up.

And so have I. The Himalayas were created by the fountains of the deep as well as the seven continents by plate tectonics catastrophism, i.e. global flood. The evidence is found in sedimentary layers, worldwide flood stories (based on a true event), land being displaced, the mid-Atlantic ridge circling the Earth, fossil remains of marine life atop the mountains, and more.

I can't help it if you have fallen for atheist lies and evolutionary science which real science does not back up.
Umm, no. The Himalayas were not created by ''fountains of the deep''. Thermal vents are not the silly ''fountains'' that Henry Morris groupies believe them to be. The biblical flat Earth would certainly allow for all the Earth to be covered by water in existing oceans. Are you still insisting the earth is flat?

As with all claims by the hyper-religious for explanations requiring belief in magic and supernaturalism, we are supposed to suspend acceptance of reason and rationality in place of tales and fables. Why do you think there is not a shred of evidence for a flat earth or a global flood that supports any of your claims? Or are you simply trying to devise ways to make the bible appear as if it is correct? Making rationalizations to make the Flood mythology believable is a rather glaring example of someone just being silly.

Umm, no. The Himalayas were not created by ''fountains of the deep''. Thermal vents are not the silly ''fountains'' that Henry Morris groupies believe them to be. The biblical flat Earth would certainly allow for all the Earth to be covered by water in existing oceans. Are you still insisting the earth is flat?

As with all claims by the hyper-religious for explanations requiring belief in magic and supernaturalism, we are supposed to suspend acceptance of reason and rationality in place of tales and fables. Why do you think there is not a shred of evidence for a flat earth or a global flood that supports any of your claims? Or are you simply trying to devise ways to make the bible appear as if it is correct? Making rationalizations to make the Flood mythology believable is a rather glaring example of someone just being silly.
As usual, you show your complete ignorance of the global flood. 3/4 of the Earth is covered by water for one. The we have the mid Atlantic ridge that show the fountains of the deep. We also see that one supercontinent broke into seven via continental drift and plate tectonics. That's facts and evidence.

You side has erroneous claims of an infinite universe and Earth into billions of years old Earth. There is absolutely no history and evidence for it except erroneous dating techniques.

You keep mentioning the flat Earth and the internet shows it came from atheists. I'll start calling you Flattie from now on lol.

Only atheists believe in the Jurassic and Triassic periods?
The creationists accept the layers of the Earth formed during that time, but not the periods of time based on atheism. Look at the evidence of what was found including continental drift and plate tectonics and creation science comes out ahead. 2/3 of the Earth's lands now lie below the oceans and we have the mid-Atlantic ridge forming the largest mountains below the oceans circling the globe like baseball stitching..

As usual, you show your complete ignorance of the global flood. 3/4 of the Earth is covered by water for one. The we have the mid Atlantic ridge that show the fountains of the deep. We also see that one supercontinent broke into seven via continental drift and plate tectonics. That's facts and evidence.

You side has erroneous claims of an infinite universe and Earth into billions of years old Earth. There is absolutely no history and evidence for it except erroneous dating techniques.

You keep mentioning the flat Earth and the internet shows it came from atheists. I'll start calling you Flattie from now on lol.
There is no evidence of a biblical flood. As usual, your proselytizing is misplaced in the science and technology forum. There are no ''fountains of the deep''. So, no, ''we'' don't have them.

Continental drift and plate tectonics do nothing to support your gods and bibles. Are you going to suggest that the continents as they exist on the planet today configured as such a mere 6,000 years ago? You're suggesting that continental drift was more like a Carnival thrill ride.

The creationists accept the layers of the Earth formed during that time, but not the periods of time based on atheism. Look at the evidence of what was found including continental drift and plate tectonics and creation science comes out ahead. 2/3 of the Earth's lands now lie below the oceans and we have the mid-Atlantic ridge forming the largest mountains below the oceans circling the globe like baseball stitching..
Any studies showing how that could be accomplished in that relatively short time frame?

.that human beings would be along soon.

1.There’s another way to put that: government school grads will bridle if that were to be put in terms of the existence of God, or a Creator, but when scientists point out that far too many examples of the universe seemingly designed to support the survival of humanity……it boils down to just that.

2. Freeman John Dyson (15 December 192328 February 2020) was an English-born American physicist, mathematician, and futurist, famous for his work in quantum mechanics, nuclear weapons design and policy, and the search for extraterrestrial intelligence. He was the winner of the Templeton Prize in the year 2000. Freeman Dyson - Wikiquote

“The more I examine the universe and the details of its architecture, the more evidence I find that the universe in some sense must have known we were coming.”― Freeman John Dyson

3. If one were subject to, and subscribed to, government school indoctrination, the subtext was how terrible America is, and how imperative it is to destroy our heritage, tradition and, most of all, religion. The name for this attempt is ‘neo-Marxism.’ And atheism is your entrée into acceptance. But the facts revealed by physicists such as Dyson refute that….but you won’t be taught that anywhere but here.

4. Another physicist, an American one, Alan Lightman, wrote in Harper’s Magazine The accidental universe: Science's crisis of faith, http://www.harpers.org/archive/2011/12/0083720, which included the following:

“Theoretical physicists, on the other hand, are not satisfied with observing the universe. They want to know why. They want to explain all the properties of the universe in terms of a few fundamental principles and parameters. These fundamental principles, in turn, lead to the “laws of nature,” which govern the behavior of all matter and energy.

…according to various calculations, if the values of some of the fundamental parameters of our universe were a little larger or a little smaller, life could not have arisen. For example, if the nuclear force were a few percentage points stronger than it actually is, then all the hydrogen atoms in the infant universe would have fused with other hydrogen atoms to make helium, and there would be no hydrogen left. No hydrogen means no water. Although we are far from certain about what conditions are necessary for life, most biologists believe that water is necessary.

On the other hand, if the nuclear force were substantially weaker than what it actually is, then the complex atoms needed for biology could not hold together.
As another example, if the relationship between the strengths of the gravitational force and the electromagnetic force were not close to what it is, then the cosmos would not harbor any stars that explode and spew out life-supporting chemical elements into space or any other stars that form planets. Both kinds of stars are required for the emergence of life. The strengths of the basic forces and certain other fundamental parameters in our universe appear to be “fine-tuned” to allow the existence of life.

The recognition of this fine tuning led British physicist Brandon Carter to articulate what he called the anthropic principle, which states that the universe must have the parameters it does because we are here to observe it. Actually, the word anthropic, from the Greek for “man,” is a misnomer: if these fundamental parameters were much different from what they are, it is not only human beings who would not exist. No life of any kind would exist.”

Of course you atheists can ignore the facts.....the science.....or, just have an epiphany.
Yep everywhere we look out there the only thing that makes any sense at all is that somebody tampered with the surroundings to allow life.....

There is no evidence of a biblical flood. As usual, your proselytizing is misplaced in the science and technology forum. There are no ''fountains of the deep''. So, no, ''we'' don't have them.

Continental drift and plate tectonics do nothing to support your gods and bibles. Are you going to suggest that the continents as they exist on the planet today configured as such a mere 6,000 years ago? You're suggesting that continental drift was more like a Carnival thrill ride.
Nobody said that the creative days were only 24 hours a piece..... the Hebrew word for day in the original Genesis text is not constrained to a solar day.....it could and likely does mean a period of thousands of years.

JO

Forum List

Back