Scott Brown won't run

Headline: Scott Brown Pulls A Palin - Runs Away!!!

Probably sees the handwritting on the wall.

Headline: Scott Brown Pulls A Palin - Runs Away!!!

Poor Scott, a man of 'the people' has come down off the high of Tea Party Lunacy. In the beginning they all loved him... no more. This isn't about Massachusetts' voters, it's about the right wing eating their own and anyone who dares compromise.

Rationality and reason are out the door.

the race would be a good contrast to define the two parties and their policies with whoever wins as a statement for which direction to follow ... maybe so anyway, so ... good riddance to Brown.

Probably thinking about switching parties....or has he already?

Why would he run for senate right now?

He's got a shot at the Governor's seat in the near future

I think the Scottster might be trying to recapture his youth by living vicariously through his daughters
or-----or maybe he's just getting drunk imagining he's Chris Lee or in his Senate Office pullin' a Weiner?

Bqhatevwr, as you can see, he sure ain't Governor timber.

2010-01-20-scottbrown1.jpg

WASHINGTON, DC – Scott Brown is celebrating winning a seat in the Senate by doing another nude photo shoot!​

:lol:

I think the Scottster might be trying to recapture his youth by living vicariously through his daughters
or-----or maybe he's just getting drunk imagining he's Chris Lee or in his Senate Office pullin' a Weiner?

Bqhatevwr, as you can see, he sure ain't Governor timber.

2010-01-20-scottbrown1.jpg

WASHINGTON, DC – Scott Brown is celebrating winning a seat in the Senate by doing another nude photo shoot!​

:lol:
I remember him saying that his daughters were available.

Forum List

Back