🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Scott Walker: early voting bad, early lobbying good

Well, you must be very proud of yourself. But some people have a hard time getting to the polls during normal hours. What's wrong with allowing people to vote early?

Ever heard of absentee ballots? Do people have a hard time getting to their mailbox too?......

Absentee ballots are often challenged and not accepted. Is that acceptable to you?

Not accepted for what reason?........

You on the left should worry about the lobbying that is done with YOUR OWN PARTY

we might not be in this mess we are now if you really gave a crap and held them to same standard you wail about Republicans...

Ever heard of absentee ballots? Do people have a hard time getting to their mailbox too?......

Absentee ballots are often challenged and not accepted. Is that acceptable to you?

Regular ballots are challenged and not accepted too. You people just seem to want to change the voting system until you get the results you want, and if it doesn't work, then it needs changed again.

With all due respect, shut up about it. We have a voting system. Here it is. Do this, and vote. Otherwise, shut your trap, and find something productive to do with your life, other than complain.

Why would anyone oppose making voting as easy as possible for Americans?

Now can anyone explain why voting early is bad? I mean, it seems there is a pattern to limit instead of expand voting opportunities.
If you vote early, you can vote often. IF you have to vote on the same day as the rest of us, you will likely not have time to go to several other counties to vote again and again.

As usual, the left seems to think that only allowing the person to vote once is somehow preventing them from voting at all.

Regular ballots are challenged and not accepted too. You people just seem to want to change the voting system until you get the results you want, and if it doesn't work, then it needs changed again.

With all due respect, shut up about it. We have a voting system. Here it is. Do this, and vote. Otherwise, shut your trap, and find something productive to do with your life, other than complain.

yes, so easy that a person can vote 12-15 times! Isn't that right?

Now can anyone explain why voting early is bad? I mean, it seems there is a pattern to limit instead of expand voting opportunities.

Early voting is another abomination created by liberals.

One of my duties during elections is to open and close one of our early voting sites. I am there every morning and every evening for 14 straight days.

I refuse to vote early even though it would be the most convenient way for me to vote.

I vote on Election Day.

I don't see how it's an abomination to allow those that work hard and long hours (democrats) the ability to vote when they can, rather than sit in line all day because they are unemployed and have nothing better to do (republicans)

I don't see how it's an abomination to allow those that work hard and long hours (democrats) the ability to vote when they can, rather than sit in line all day because they are unemployed and have nothing better to do (republicans)

aren't you a bit off in this assessment ? if it weren't for the Conservatives who work smart and overtime to feed the welfare system that most libercRATS feed from, the ghetto rats and several posters here on USMB !! :up:

No I won't shut up about it. We do have a system in place and that system is constantly under attack by those that want to limit the votes of others. Early voting does no harm whatsoever. It actually gives people more incentive.

yes, so easy that a person can vote 12-15 times! Isn't that right?

No , seriously

Outside of rightwing talk radio fantasies, what is the real reason?

Early voting is another abomination created by liberals.

One of my duties during elections is to open and close one of our early voting sites. I am there every morning and every evening for 14 straight days.

I refuse to vote early even though it would be the most convenient way for me to vote.

I vote on Election Day.

Well, you must be very proud of yourself. But some people have a hard time getting to the polls during normal hours. What's wrong with allowing people to vote early?

Yes some people have jobs. Maybe repubs figure their voters are all old and retired, while Dems are younger and working.

"Vote early, vote often", does that give you a clue?

Early voting is good when it's used properly, but Democrats have a history of using it to cheat the vote.

A party who thinks they need to suppress the vote to win?

Early voting is good when it's used properly, but Democrats have a history of using it to cheat the vote.

Prove it.

Every time a republican loses they weren't cheated. The candidate was just weak.

Because you don't want it 'easier', to vote, you want it easier to commit voter fraud.

Because you don't want it 'easier', to vote, you want it easier to commit voter fraud.

I've seen very little proof we have any significant amount of fraud. If there is any you can guarantee both parties are doing it equally. We have low enough voter turnout as it is. I see no reason to make it harder.

Yeah! Let's just have the ballot delivered to your front door in thirty minutes or you get to vote twice if you're a Democrat.

If you can't get off your ass and put forth little effort to vote you don't deserve to vote!

The only people allowed to vote early should be people who are going to be out of town for a job related reason, health reason, or family tragedy.

The only people who should be mailed an absentee ballot are people with certified physical handicaps that prohibits them from standing in lines.

Voting is not a right, it's a privilege and if you're such a lazy asshole that you can't put forth a little effort, you really are too stupid to vote anyway. (At least 50% of Democrat voters are in this category, and that's why they win elections with their anti-American ideology)

So voter fraud is not a problem in your world? Or maybe you assume most voter fraud would be in favor of Democraps, and thus it isn't a problem?

Every method you use to make it easier and easier to vote... 5 days in advance, 5 weeks in advance, mail it, email it..... maybe just have it as a button on your TV box, or better yet on your remote control for the TV, so now you can accidentally vote for someone while sleeping in your lazy boy, just by rolling over on the remote.

Here's the problem.... every way you make it easier to vote, you make it easier to defraud.

We already have dead people voting, and dogs and cats voting..... so let's make it so you don't need an ID, don't need to even show up, don't need to even leave your house.

How are you going to check for fraud now?

Or again, do you not care about that, because the fraud would be in favor of Hope and Change, and Yes We Can!... defraud the entire election system....

That's why.

You want my opinion on the matter? I think the reason have such complete idiots like Obama, and Joe Biden, and John McCain in office, is because we have made it so easy for so many brainless idiotic fools to vote.

[ame=http://youtu.be/woBC5b3Ti0M]Obama Supporters are Idiots! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/gpv0lPz-pd4]Howard Stern Exposes Dumb Obama Supporters 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Of course these are leftist idiot Obama supporters, and I'm sure you could find some dumb right-wingers too.

Either way, that's my point. The reason we have such idiots in office, is because we have made it so easy for idiots to vote.

I've seen very little proof we have any significant amount of fraud. If there is any you can guarantee both parties are doing it equally. We have low enough voter turnout as it is. I see no reason to make it harder.

So more stupid people voting, is good in your world? Do you support the party of stupid then, and see this as a benefit?

So more stupid people voting, is good in your world? Do you support the party of stupid then, and see this as a benefit?

Yes more people voting is good in my world. More people voting will help balance out the nuts who are too far to the left or the right.

Prove it.

Every time a republican loses they weren't cheated. The candidate was just weak.

There are numerous examples of voter fraud. How could you possibly deny that?

Now granted, in the last two presidential elections, yeah, you are right. The republican candidate was terrible. They ran democrats dressed like Republicans, and then were surprised they lost. Stupid republican party.

But that doesn't change the fact there was lots of voter fraud.

Making it easier to commit voter fraud, is not a way to fix that.

Yes more people voting is good in my world. More people voting will help balance out the nuts who are too far to the left or the right.

No it won't. What are you talking about? How would getting more stupid people that can be swayed by those nutz, balance anything out?

The people who care enough.... and are informed enough, to vote.... will do so regardless of the system. Stupid ignorant, and uncaring people, don't bother to make it to the polls. It's the informed, caring, have-an-opinion people that are going to make the effort to vote.... EITHER WAY. Democrap or Republican. I like that. I want that system.

It's the people who don't care, and are not informed, and can be swayed by the nutz with a good "hope and change" and "yes we can!" slogans, that your system of "vote weeks in advance, vote from your bath tube, vote from your cell phone, vote from your lazy boy and the remote!" will be swept into the election system.

That will simply make the fringe groups even more power, because they will have more ability to whip up the ignorant and stupid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back