Scott Walker is a college dropout. Should that count against him?

All I ever said about Obama was that if it were me, and so much hay was being made out of such things, I would have released it just to shut them up and let the discussion get back to more important matters.

But that's just me....

It never shuts them up.

Doesn't matter who it is.

All I ever said about Obama was that if it were me, and so much hay was being made out of such things, I would have released it just to shut them up and let the discussion get back to more important matters.

But that's just me....

It never shuts them up.

Doesn't matter who it is.

Well, moonbats gonna be moonbats!
Yep
images

As to 'black man'- that is in reference to the only President or Presidential candidate that you and your fellow travellers have ever demanded the college records for.

I've been questioning whether The First Quadroon "president" even had grades to be seen. You keep talking about some mysterious "black man".

So Scott Walker didn't finish college. Obama never finished fixing the economy, instead putting every household 1/2 Million in debt. Which dilemma is worse?

[

And Bullshit......Bush never released his college grades- his Yale grades were illegally leaked- and Bush never, ever- released his Harvard records.

And none of you who think Obama has any obligation to release his 'college records' ever cared that Bush never did so.

Yup - the press did it's job and actually investigated and got hold of bush's grades. Why didn't they do that with O.?

[

And Bullshit......Bush never released his college grades- his Yale grades were illegally leaked- and Bush never, ever- released his Harvard records.

And none of you who think Obama has any obligation to release his 'college records' ever cared that Bush never did so.

Yup - the press did it's job and actually investigated and got hold of bush's grades. Why didn't they do that with O.?

We know why they didn't. and the people finally got fed up with them (dnc Pravda media along with Democrats) and kicked them out of power over us. I hope it goes on into 2016.

We have had 9 presidents that never went to college including Harry Truman and Abraham Lincoln. Maybe it's time to have another one.

Things have changed a bit since the 1950s. If Truman were alive today he wouldn't even be able to get a job flipping burgers. Try to stay in the times in which you live....it's called the 21st century.

Obozo's affirmative action degrees didn't count against him.

Scott Walker politician - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In 1986, Walker worked as a volunteer for Tommy Thompson's gubernatorial campaign,[9] and in the fall of that year, enrolled at Marquette University.[10] In 1988, he ran for student government president, losing 1,245 to 927,[9] following an alleged infringement of campaign guidelines.[4] Walker dropped out of Marquette in the spring of 1990, in good standing with a 2.59/4.0 GPA[11] but without attaining a degree.[9][12] During college Walker worked part-time for IBM selling warranties on mainframe computers. His IBM job led to a full-time position in marketing and fundraising at the American Red Cross from 1990 to 1994.[4][13]

Let's Compare:

Prior to Office of the President:

College:

- Obama: Occidental, Columbia, Harvard
- Walker: NO DEGREE

Prior Office of The President Experience:

- Walker: Milwaukee County Executive, Governor of Wisconsin
- Obama NO EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE

This is not about Obama vs. Walker because Obama will not be running. It is however a contrast of two candidates who possess significant of one criteria prior to joining office, and none of the other. My bet will be that Americans value relevant experience vs. education so Walker's near completion of a degree will be no issue.

Obozo's affirmative action degrees didn't count against him.

Scott Walker politician - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In 1986, Walker worked as a volunteer for Tommy Thompson's gubernatorial campaign,[9] and in the fall of that year, enrolled at Marquette University.[10] In 1988, he ran for student government president, losing 1,245 to 927,[9] following an alleged infringement of campaign guidelines.[4] Walker dropped out of Marquette in the spring of 1990, in good standing with a 2.59/4.0 GPA[11] but without attaining a degree.[9][12] During college Walker worked part-time for IBM selling warranties on mainframe computers. His IBM job led to a full-time position in marketing and fundraising at the American Red Cross from 1990 to 1994.[4][13]

Let's Compare:

Prior to Office of the President:

College:

- Obama: Occidental, Columbia, Harvard
- Walker: NO DEGREE

Prior Office of The President Experience:

- Walker: Milwaukee County Executive, Governor of Wisconsin
- Obama NO EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE

This is not about Obama vs. Walker because Obama will not be running. It is however a contrast of two candidates who possess significant of one criteria prior to joining office, and none of the other. My bet will be that Americans value relevant experience vs. education so Walker's near completion of a degree will be no issue.

Running for public office doesn't require either experience or degrees, but it is amazing to me how many people who are in favor of term limits still elect the same assholes back into office.

No college degree is a resume ENHANCEMENT... The subversive education system hasn't brainwashed him! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...The leftist are SCARED of Walker...have to love that!

The left wing media declares jihad on Scott Walker

Flopping Aces ^
Well over a year ago I wrote a post titled The man democrats fear the most is already under attack by Obama. Walker has endured not one, but two secret "John Doe" probes into his campaign finances. Scurrilous democrats are utterly desperate to find something- anything- that can derail the Walker Express. They have been trolling for years unable to come with anything that will stick. It is so rife with desperation that the democrat Nazis were issuing subpoenas to Walker allies in an effort to squeeze them until a judge shut that down. Prosecutors in the John Doe investigation into...

No college degree is a resume ENHANCEMENT... The subversive education system hasn't brainwashed him! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...The leftist are SCARED of Walker...have to love that!

The left wing media declares jihad on Scott Walker

Flopping Aces ^
Well over a year ago I wrote a post titled The man democrats fear the most is already under attack by Obama. Walker has endured not one, but two secret "John Doe" probes into his campaign finances. Scurrilous democrats are utterly desperate to find something- anything- that can derail the Walker Express. They have been trolling for years unable to come with anything that will stick. It is so rife with desperation that the democrat Nazis were issuing subpoenas to Walker allies in an effort to squeeze them until a judge shut that down. Prosecutors in the John Doe investigation into...

they are DESPERATE. oh well they want the Washingtoncompost to lead them down that path so be it. next we'll be hearing about tax returns. I think people are sick to death of their nonsense garbage.

So Scott Walker didn't finish college. Obama never finished fixing the economy, instead putting every household 1/2 Million in debt. Which dilemma is worse?

??? $500,000? You're just a little off.....

The estimated population of the United States is 319,995,127
so each citizen's share of this debt is $56,637.10.

U.S. National Debt Clock
i was adding on the never ending interest! and wasn't it around 15,000 per citizen during the Bush years?

Maybe not finishing college is an asset and not liability. So is Bill Gates an unqualified moron? We have seen what a Harvard education did for the fool on the hill, why not listen to what the man has to say. Possibly the issue is nothing more then that those on the left are sheep and worship institutions and academic credentials above common sense and a practical approach to problem solving.

If it's not enough that Walker didn't get a college degree then the fact that he wasn't a community organizer will surely seal his fate....

Forum List

Back