SCOTUS gives Trump the proverbial Middle Finger.

The supreme court is not going to over turn the landslide Joe Biden win and State certification of votes... Texas case has no standing... it will be rejected.

Trump and acolytes need to STOP this TRUMP STEAL... Americans overwhelmingly voted the President out of office, and put VP Biden in...

We are a democracy, the voters choose our leaders, and contrary to Trump's belief, the leaders do not get to choose the voters they want and disenfranchise the rest, for their own benefit.

This kind of Trump CRAP is WHY 82.5 Million voters, chose to kick him out.

Texas Case has standing and more so than everyone else----------

Remember boys and/or girls--that TEXAS found that the DOMINION voter system was corrupt and prone to FRAUD BEFORE the election and refused to use the system....ergo---when TExas gets to court--their #1 argument is going to be--that we (TEXAS) tested the dominion operating system and found that it was by its very nature fraudulent so we can't accept any votes from said system least our voters would be disenfranchised. And btw, wait till they have their computer experts who examined the system before the election finding it corrupt and unreliable----I guarantee they are already primed and ready to testify....let the fireworks begin.
But the Dominion crap is NOT in Texas's argument, is it?

Sup Ct are not voting machine forensic experts. It's pretty simple.. Thats another possible CRIMINAL issue that the Sup Ct isn't required participate in..

The trump slaves should be tired of winning :p

The beating that the fat orange and his hillbillies have been enduring recently is awful.

He won and everyone knows it...even you I'm willing to bet...this steal was obvious and transparent.....and the dems just angered hundreds of thousands of Trump democrats....

LOLOLOL

You cultists are the gift that keeps on giving.

tenor.gif

He won and everyone knows it...even you I'm willing to bet...this steal was obvious and transparent.....and the dems just angered hundreds of thousands of Trump democrats....

LOLOLOL

You cultists are the gift that keeps on giving.

tenor.gif

Us cultists just kicked your ass all over the nation...wins in the house and state houses all over the country....

Thats one state.
You're right, how stupid of team trump and his supporters to think they could possibly accomplish anything by overturning the results in one State. Almost as dumb as thinking they had a chance of overturning the vote in any States at all.

Just wait.
2024! 'cause fuck your feelings failed miserably in 2020.

That you think there wont be any repercussions for your cheating is hilarious!!

Thats one state.
You're right, how stupid of team trump and his supporters to think they could possibly accomplish anything by overturning the results in one State. Almost as dumb as thinking they had a chance of overturning the vote in any States at all.

Just wait.

2020-fuck-your-feelings.jpg

Thats one state.

Just wait.

View attachment 427029

& ... if i may include my own sentiments to the trump humper....

11316_Fuck_your_Feelings_No_Snowflakes_Decal_Sticker_DM__29779.1538712710.1280.1280.jpg

I would like to see the Supreme Court come down on the side of the Constitution and for securing the integrity of our elections.
Translation: I would like the Supreme Court to participate in the mentally ill President's corruption.

There is more evidence and sworn testimony pointing to corruption on your fucktarded side than Trumps. . . But yeah, let's investigate BOTH.

Shall we?

There is more evidence and sworn testimony pointing to corruption on your fucktarded side than Trumps. . . But yeah, let's investigate BOTH.

Shall we?

Cool. Now prove it. The fact Trump is a lying sack of shit and a corrupt loon has been proven many times. Your side of the story? Not once...go figure. Loons are loons I guess.

Forum List

Back