SCOTUS Housing Decision - another win for Pres. Obama

Roberts is either an asshole, or they have blackmailed him in some way.....
You all are the eternal victims of this guy :

652.gif

Supreme Court sides with NAACP on housing - CNNPolitics.com

The Supreme Court affirmed that a federal law passed in 1968 to combat housing discrimination by holding that the law allows not only claims for intentional discrimination but also claims that cover practices have a discriminatory effect even if they were not motivated by an intent to discriminate.

Supreme Court upholds housing discrimination law

The U.S. Supreme Preserves Fair Housing Act in Inclusive Communities Case - The Atlantic

Two big SCOTUS decisions in one day.

FYI.

You mean millions of people get to keep their healthcare AND civil rights remain intact?

Holy shit, republicans must be fuming.

oh please, they've always HAD THAT. KNOCK off the lies and just go to work to take care of Everyone else in the country. take from your families to give to theirs. it's only the RIGHT thing to be FORCED on us

OMG OMG FRIKKEN FRIKKEN THAT.KNOCK ficken-schrimpen, country.take from care of Everyone world salad agian, thayv gawt two go, GAWD DEER LEADEIR!

Democrats are like children that throw a temper tantrum until their parents allow them to eat candy for three meals a day......and when all their teeth fall out and they develop diabetes they'll sue their parents for poor child rearing skills.

Republicans are like parents that teaches all their kids to do nothing but complain about everything.
Republicans are like parents that ate all the food then ask questions why their kids are starving.
Republicans are like parents that refused treatment for their sick kids just because of ACA.

This country is going to shit rapidly. The fact that these two goons applaud it is all anyone needs to know.

The law no longer exists........they will be sorry one day.....

And the vaguely formed threats start. Gee, how did I know that was coming.

Not a threat asshole....the left keeps ignoring the law, and they think there will be no conseqences .....keep screwing with the fndaentals of civilization, and there will be barbarity......
The fruit loops will be crushed if they raise up on the far right. Make no doubt about that. We don't have to worry about the left at all: not a man among them.

This country is going to shit rapidly. The fact that these two goons applaud it is all anyone needs to know.

The law no longer exists........they will be sorry one day.....

And the vaguely formed threats start. Gee, how did I know that was coming.

Not a threat asshole....the left keeps ignoring the law, and they think there will be no conseqences .....keep screwing with the fndaentals of civilization, and there will be barbarity......

And by ignoring the law you mean abiding by the decisions of the Supreme Court.......

Roberts did not follow the law.....the law was clear....he chose to legislate......
He clearly followed the law, which either you don't or won't understand.

57527036.jpg

Frank, what you don't get is that the result of discrimination does not have to be intentional, only that it occurs. That is the clear intent of the law.

Yippie, companies can still be sued and punished even when there's no evidence they intended to discriminate but just if their actions had the admittedly unintended consequence of discrimination, and the determination of what constitutes "discrimination" is as wide as the Grand Canyon (although Justice Kennedy did leave the door open to future restrictions on how discrimination is determined). Just imagine if we applied that un-American, unfair standard to other spheres of activity?

Just imagine if anyone cared what MTG thinks about this or the Civil War or whatever.

The intent of the legislation was clear. What's your point, Mike.

The anti-white federal government been trying for 50 years and for 50 years blacks have destroyed our neighborhoods. This has led to whites moving out and forming new communities!!!! And the cycle starts over again.

Maybe the problem stems from blacks bringing their filthy culture, destruction, crime and violence into our communities??? The fact that liberals can't add 2+2 together tells me that they're either stupid or their motive is anti-white.

Democrats are like children that throw a temper tantrum until their parents allow them to eat candy for three meals a day......and when all their teeth fall out and they develop diabetes they'll sue their parents for poor child rearing skills.

Republicans are like parents that teaches all their kids to do nothing but complain about everything.
Republicans are like parents that ate all the food then ask questions why their kids are starving.
Republicans are like parents that refused treatment for their sick kids just because of ACA.

Your story has no basis in fact,it's just a bunch of bullshit you pulled out of your ass.

57527036.jpg

Frank, what you don't get is that the result of discrimination does not have to be intentional, only that it occurs. That is the clear intent of the law.

So poor people living in affordable housing is now a violation of fair housing.

Do you understand where this leads and ends?

One must take one's enjoyment where it is offered:

The Prog Loons celebrating something which completely fucks over themselves, their children and grandchildren is truly an Amusement To Behold.

Their Cognitive Dissonance is hysterical.

57527036.jpg

So poor people living in affordable housing is now a violation of fair housing. Do you understand where this leads and ends?
It's a violation if it is determined to be discrimination. Do you understand where that leads? I don't think you, but try to inform us.

One must take one's enjoyment where it is offered:

The Prog Loons celebrating something which completely fucks over themselves, their children and grandchildren is truly an Amusement To Behold.

Their Cognitive Dissonance is hysterical.

Thats the funny part,it wont effect those with money,only those who have to use obammycare. Think VA hospital style service,along with a bit medical care rationing.
While those of us who can afford private insurance will continue to get the quality care we're accustomed to.
They really dont know whats coming,after talking with my aunt and cousin from canada who both work in the medical field there it sounds like it aint gonna be pleasant.
Oh well,to bad for them.

HWGA, you are doing your typical babbling without any real context.

Go ahead. Be specific. Give good, clear evidence.

That would be a first, but, please, do so.

57527036.jpg

So poor people living in affordable housing is now a violation of fair housing. Do you understand where this leads and ends?
It's a violation if it is determined to be discrimination. Do you understand where that leads? I don't think you, but try to inform us.

If you have to use obammycare your going to find out real fast.
I dont know about you but I like my private room when I need medical care and the top ranked Drs. that come with private insurance.

Forum List

Back