SCOTUS: Kentucky clerk must issue same-sex marriage licenses

A beer or two does not explain your stupid posts, and I am not referring to you spelling.

Do you know how to use a micrometer, a verneer caliper, a lath? A surface grinder a bridge port and making a part to a .0005 of an inch?

Do you know how to use an amp meter, a muliti meter a scope?

Can you program a 6 axis AB or Faunc robot?

Can you program, process trouble shoot an injection molding machine, an extruder plastic machine... Etc....etc...?

Come back to me bitch. When you can and will talk about spelling...
No. I got an education so I could pay others to that shit. And what does your skills as a machinist have to do with your false and idiotic posts about your President?

Yea like you can fool me another sock of yours dumb ass
Can you translate? I don't speak stupid.

Well we know you are 23 and a homo...

Sorry I don't speak it...
51 and straighter than you.

"Sanctionary cities?" Care to explain that one?

Don't play stupid with me, I work 3rd shift ... Drinking a beer or two and fishing....
A beer or two does not explain your stupid posts, and I am not referring to you spelling.

Do you know how to use a micrometer, a verneer caliper, a lath? A surface grinder a bridge port and making a part to a .0005 of an inch?

Can you program, process trouble shoot an injection molding machine, an extruder plastic machine... Etc....etc...?

No. I got an education so I could pay others to that shit. And what does your skills as a machinist have to do with your false and idiotic posts about your President?

Quit being a dumb ass hiding behind a computer screen.
Is that picture of you in your favorite recliner in your mobile home? And who is that purty girl on your lap there?

You know guno what is it with you and the thrill of this?

We have sanctionary cities

We have entire states breaking a federal law...

Yet you jump up and joy after one person?

Creepy and weird.

Don't play stupid with me, I work 3rd shift ... Drinking a beer or two and fishing....

Don't be a dick. It takes quite a bit of an education to become a machinist.

Don't be a dick. It takes quite a bit of education to be and to became a machinist.
And that education has what all to do with his idiotic posts?/

Don't be a dick. It takes quite a bit of education to be and to became a machinist.
And that education has what all to do with his idiotic posts?/

Nothing really but you were being a smug dick.

And you all are not on OP. :lol: Believe me, I can derail a thread better than anybody.

lassy you fight this weirdo, dumb ass 23 year old homo , time for me to get some sleep..

God speed ....

And God help you with this moron...

Lee Brice - Drinking Class (Official Music Video):

Kudos for her moral strength though I think she is morally and legaly wrong.

However, that is merely my opinion, as all of yours are opinion.

What is a fact is that she has defied the interpretation of the law. At the very least, she must be brought by marshals to the court. If she has courage, she will insist that she be handcuffed and shackled.

That's like saying you admire Goebbels for upholding Hitler's hate group.

Its the opposite of "moral strength" and not what Jesus taught at all. Nor is it a matter of "opinion". Its federal law.

Phony christians.

Kudos for her moral strength though I think she is morally and legaly wrong.

However, that is merely my opinion, as all of yours are opinion.

What is a fact is that she has defied the interpretation of the law. At the very least, she must be brought by marshals to the court. If she has courage, she will insist that she be handcuffed and shackled.

That's like saying you admire Goebbels for upholding Hitler's hate group.

Its the opposite of "moral strength" and not what Jesus taught at all. Nor is it a matter of "opinion". Its federal law.

Phony christians.
Godwin's Law, really? You are comparing a hamster to an elephant. You do not believe in Jesus, so your use of His law is ignored by real Christians.

You goober, she is in error not evil. The udge will resolve it shortly.

This is Kentucky, right? People are working on their fifth and sixth marriages in hicksville, and I bet she never denied a marriage license for a single one of them.

Bible-compliant clerk, my ass. She's just another run of the mill bigot with a giant chip on her sanctimonious, hypocritical shoulder.

bj8jth.jpg

A bible compliant marriage...one man, one woman, one race.

Just make the names and addresses of every couple getting a marriage license public record. Put it in the newspaper.
Most places they do. And even if they do not put them in a newspaper, they are matters of public record. That is kind of why she has absolutely no basis to refuse to issue them, any more than she can refuse to do the other parts of her job. She works for the public and cannot decide that some laws simply will not apply.

Why not? Obama has being doing that for 7 years now.

martybegan

Link?

In fact, President Obama has not done anything of the kind.

Nah, she is a martyr for her cause.

If the law must severly speak, the clerk will wretchdly weep

A "martyr" for the "cause" of a hate group?

Nonsense.

Just like everyone else, she should follow the law or face the consequences.
First get your president following the laws

AvgGuyIA

Link?

In fact, President Obama has not refused to follow any law.

Why do you guys tell the same LIES over and over?

And why derail the thread? If you want to LIE about the president, start a new thread.

This woman broke the law and should face the consequences.
The law is challangable and she's right to do it. 3143 more challenges to go. Obama refuses to enforce immigration laws. That goes over your head. I'm not lying about that.

This is Kentucky, right? People are working on their fifth and sixth marriages in hicksville, and I bet she never denied a marriage license for a single one of them.

Bible-compliant clerk, my ass. She's just another run of the mill bigot with a giant chip on her sanctimonious, hypocritical shoulder.

bj8jth.jpg

God laughs.

bj8jth.jpg

God laughs.
I would expect that He cries, but no matter.

The hypocrisy of bigots exposed:

Getting married to your fifth husband, Daisy Mae? Step right up! A marriage license is no problem!

Getting married to your first husband, Bruce? Oh hell noes! The bible frowns on that!

Nah, she is a martyr for her cause.

If the law must severly speak, the clerk will wretchdly weep

A "martyr" for the "cause" of a hate group?

Nonsense.

Just like everyone else, she should follow the law or face the consequences.
First get your president following the laws
Oh...I thought you were a United States citizen. Apparently not. So, what makes you think your opinion on our laws matters?
Lol. I am a citizen, Obama is not my president or of millions of others. The fucker certainly doesn't act like it does he?
Actually if you really are an American citizen, yes President Obama is your President. You may not like it...and you may be petulant about it. But until January of 2017, he is the President of the United States.

Yup, and if we were in war time, and the Congress authorized the call up of guys likes avg guy to do certain things, he would do it or go to jail. Yeah, petulance is an excellent call.

Forum List

Back