SCOTUS: Kentucky clerk must issue same-sex marriage licenses

You know guno what is it with you and the thrill of this?

We have sanctionary cities

We have entire states breaking a federal law...

Yet you jump up and joy after one person?

Creepy and weird.
"Sanctionary cities?" Care to explain that one?

Don't play stupid with me, I work 3rd shift ... Drinking a beer or two and fishing....
A beer or two does not explain your stupid posts, and I am not referring to you spelling.

Do you know how to use a micrometer, a verneer caliper, a lath? A surface grinder a bridge port and making a part to a .0005 of an inch?

Do you know how to use an amp meter, a muliti meter a scope?

Can you program a 6 axis AB or Faunc robot?

Can you program, process trouble shoot an injection molding machine, an extruder plastic machine... Etc....etc...?

Come back to me bitch. When you can and will talk about spelling...

I have to hand it to her, she isn't backing down. No fear of the gaypers
Because assholes like you will send her your money and continue to support bigotry and law breaking.
You know the gofundme is set up and will be made public once she is arrested.

Because assholes like you will send her your money and continue to support bigotry and law breaking.

I never sent her money, asshole.
Oh, so you talk a good game but don't put your money where your mouth is.

when did I talk about sending her money? You're a fucking retard, dude. You lie constantly....CONSTANTLY

Kudos for her moral strength though I think she is morally and legaly wrong.

However, that is merely my opinion, as all of yours are opinion.

What is a fact is that she has defied the interpretation of the law. At the very least, she must be brought by marshals to the court. If she has courage, she will insist that she be handcuffed and shackled.

Let them make her a political prisoner because she is a Christian.

when did I talk about sending her money? You're a fucking retard, dude. You lie constantly....CONSTANTLY
I never said you sent her money. I wrote that "assholes like you will send her money. Reading comprehension a problem for you? I simply predicted that bigoted assholes like you would support her lawbreaking by sending her money, just like they sent it to the others who refused to follow the law.

Just make the names and addresses of every couple getting a marriage license public record. Put it in the newspaper.
Most places they do. And even if they do not put them in a newspaper, they are matters of public record. That is kind of why she has absolutely no basis to refuse to issue them, any more than she can refuse to do the other parts of her job. She works for the public and cannot decide that some laws simply will not apply.

Why not? Obama has being doing that for 7 years now.

martybegan

Link?

In fact, President Obama has not done anything of the kind.

Nah, she is a martyr for her cause.

If the law must severly speak, the clerk will wretchdly weep

A "martyr" for the "cause" of a hate group?

Nonsense.

Just like everyone else, she should follow the law or face the consequences.
First get your president following the laws

AvgGuyIA

Link?

In fact, President Obama has not refused to follow any law.

Why do you guys tell the same LIES over and over?

And why derail the thread? If you want to LIE about the president, start a new thread.

This woman broke the law and should face the consequences.

Wtf? You talking about luddy?

The federal law against weed/pot/Mary jane

I never said you sent her money. I wrote that "assholes like you will send her money. Reading comprehension a problem for you? I simply predicted that bigoted assholes like you would support her lawbreaking by sending her money, just like they sent it to the others who refused to follow the law.

Ahhh shaddup you old fool. Now you're backtracking and LYING again

Creepy and weird.

Don't play stupid with me, I work 3rd shift ... Drinking a beer or two and fishing....
A beer or two does not explain your stupid posts, and I am not referring to you spelling.

Do you know how to use a micrometer, a verneer caliper, a lath? A surface grinder a bridge port and making a part to a .0005 of an inch?

Can you program, process trouble shoot an injection molding machine, an extruder plastic machine... Etc....etc...?

No. I got an education so I could pay others to that shit. And what does your skills as a machinist have to do with your false and idiotic posts about your President?

Just make the names and addresses of every couple getting a marriage license public record. Put it in the newspaper.
Most places they do. And even if they do not put them in a newspaper, they are matters of public record. That is kind of why she has absolutely no basis to refuse to issue them, any more than she can refuse to do the other parts of her job. She works for the public and cannot decide that some laws simply will not apply.

Why not? Obama has being doing that for 7 years now.

martybegan

Link?

In fact, President Obama has not done anything of the kind.

Nah, she is a martyr for her cause.

If the law must severly speak, the clerk will wretchdly weep

A "martyr" for the "cause" of a hate group?

Nonsense.

Just like everyone else, she should follow the law or face the consequences.
First get your president following the laws

AvgGuyIA

Link?

In fact, President Obama has not refused to follow any law.

Why do you guys tell the same LIES over and over?

And why derail the thread? If you want to LIE about the president, start a new thread.

This woman broke the law and should face the consequences.

Wtf? You talking about luddy?

The federal law against weed/pot/Mary jane

Ahhh shaddup you old fool. Now you're backtracking and LYING again
I put it in quotes you silly clown. I said assholes "like you" and I said "will".

Creepy and weird.

No. I got an education so I could pay others to that shit. And what does your skills as a machinist have to do with your false and idiotic posts about your President?

Quit being a dumb ass hiding behind a computer screen.

Careful, he gets all testy and will cuss you out. LOL

You do realize that thing in front of you is a computer screen as well, right?

Creepy and weird.

Yea like you can fool me another sock of yours dumb ass

Like this?
"You're a fucking retard, dude."
"I never sent her money, asshole."

Can you translate? I don't speak stupid.

Like this?
"You're a fucking retard, dude."
"I never sent her money, asshole."

Yeah like that, now include your garbage I responded to.....oops :) You're a fraud and a bother.

Everything you say is stupid, it's like you speak stupidese

Everything you say is stupid, it's like you speak stupidese
So, there are no examples of people refusing to serve gay couples setting up gofundme pages and getting tens of thousands of dollars?

Well we know you are 23 and a homo...

Sorry I don't speak it...

Forum List

Back