🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SCOTUS Leaker Rightwing Religious Bully?

I think it's pretty obvious that the leak came from a progressive liberal activist who wants to intimidate the 5 conservative justices who apparently are going to vote to overturn Roe v Wade, as they should. To suppose that someone from the Right wanted to stir up the pro-abortion crowd is lunacy.

I think it's pretty obvious that the leak came from a progressive liberal activist who wants to intimidate the 5 conservative justices who apparently are going to vote to overturn Roe v Wade, as they should. To suppose that someone from the Right wanted to stir up the pro-abortion crowd is lunacy.

Also because they think it will mobilize the radical left and save the midterms. It was absolutely a leftist - I'd guess part of Justice Jackson's team.

Well that is no different than what Nina has said

She merely mentions the leading theory, which reading and comprehension should lead people here to see it’s still an open question to her on who it is

Gosh, the dumbing down of this place has an urgent need for more like lme here
We need more like you like we need a hole in the head.

This!

If true, it makes most comments on the leaker look like what they are — opinions of uninformed, common, garden variety blowhards posing as armchair intellectuals

quote: “Totenberg said on ABC’s “This Week” that the prevailing theory is that a conservative clerk released the decision in an attempt to lock in the five justices who voted to support overturning Roe as Chief Justice John Roberts reportedly attempts to pull his colleagues toward a more moderate position.”

it doesnt matter the if the leaker was a clerk for a conservative or a leftist ... what they did was wrong ! they attempted to pressure the court illegally ! will you support legal actions against the leaker no matter who they clerk for ?

Last edited:
Nina Totenberg? That old windbag is still around?

Anyway, days before she made these comments others were making similar remarks.

It's certainly possible that a conservative clerk is the leaker.
Whoever it is, they've stupidly destroyed their career and could possibly go to jail.

Too funny. You'll believe anything.

1652124181259.png

Dumbass noob, I'm no Trump fan...but he's 10x better then the fckn Potato
So you don’t even know you’re a Trumpster at heart?

Sad.

Lots people in his Cult find his style disgusting. But they have been lulled into becoming what they claim to despise

Like you?

Forum List

Back