SCOTUS rejects Trump's Texas lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SCOTUS wants no part of the election fraud-created Un-Constitutional clusterfuck.

There is no doubt judges and politicians violated state and federal election laws and both state and US Constitutions AND that in doing so affected the rest of the state's and the election impact on every other American, but his USSC does not want to be the 1st one to strip voters of votes and have this big of an impact on a US election.

The Founding Fathers never dreamed such a corrupt f*ed up situation could happen...

The deed is done...Biden will be the next President.

And yet the fight will continue !!!
Oh dear candycorn it aint over yet.
I really dont care if you believe it or not.
This corruption has been exposed and its not going away.
When this current event is over, Joe might get 2 years of power depending on the GA senate race, and thats it.
He will be neutered.
My point is, pay now or pay later.

Pay? What do you imagine I'm going to be paying silly?
Your childrens future, if youre capable of procreation, or do you not believe in that either.

Are you always such a drama queen?

Elections are as follows:

You win some
You lose some.

Seldom does the outcome of the civilization hinge on the election of one official.

Trump did as much as he could to damage the nation...as you have seen from the past month in particular...in the last four years. Its not that he was necessarily evil but he is incredibly dumb in terms of what the President does and America's place in the world. For some reason yet to be articulated....persons such as yourself put blinders on to the destruction of our international agreements, free trade which made the nation the envy of all the world, actually applauded kids who committed no crime being put into detention centers for months...and a whole lot of other disgusting things. Why? Because of one thing. Trump is about "sticking it" to people. Whether it is people he hired or people who disagree with him. You've seen his act on TV growing up when you were having supper as a kid and, not surprisingly, like it when someone does it on the national stage...ignoring that unlike TV; actions have real consequences. The shortages at the grocery store months after the pandemic hit are due to the tariffs--tariffs that as recently as last Saturday the blob says are paid by the Chinese. I'm 100% sure that you believe the exporter pays tariffs. As stated...you're not evil...you're just an idiot.
Ha ! drama queen. You asked a question, but didnt like the direct and honest answer I gave.
Look at your long drawn out response and tell me again who the drama queen is.
Youre just jealous that Trump has a spine and Joe is, well...Joe.
But hey, theres always kameela, she a peach too.

Just another victim where trump throws a cult member under the bus. Maybe trump will finally Flip Out now?
I wonder who they picked to tell Trump?
This has to really gall Trump..he thought he was buying the Supreme Court..just for this very emergency!~
How disconcerting it must be for him...to find that the top jurists in our country...regardless of their ideological alignment..united in affirming his defeat!

You see..a man without scruples is always blindsided by integrity.

The Democrats have learned how to steal elections.

No voter ID and they do the counting where it counts.

They will always come up with enough votes to win an election.

Our Democracy has ended. Just like it has in other countries when the Left seizes power illegally.

Too bad those chickenshits on the Court didn't have the courage to stop it. They took the coward's way out rather than defending the liberty of the Republic.

A dark day for America.
No votor ID. You know military has voted absentee for ages. No voter ID. No peep from you lot either.

Trump is now openly calling for his supporters to overturn the election.

Sedition?
Trump is an enemy of democracy.
He is. What is scary though is he has set precedents that a more competent populist authoritarian might be able to take advantage of.
That is right. This country established a set norms over the past two and a half centuries dealing with presidential elections and succession. Trumpists gleefully watched Trump trample on those norms while ignoring the precedent he was setting. Once norms are shattered they are not easily reestablished. Yeah, Trumpist idiots have no idea what they have wrought in this nation.

Just another victim where trump throws a cult member under the bus. Maybe trump will finally Flip Out now?
I wonder who they picked to tell Trump?
This has to really gall Trump..he thought he was buying the Supreme Court..just for this very emergency!~
How disconcerting it must be for him...to find that the top jurists in our country...regardless of their ideological alignment..united in affirming his defeat!

You see..a man without scruples is always blindsided by integrity.

Indeed. Just like he thought he could make the military into his personal palace guard.

So our future elections are guaranteed to be illegitimate and we will have Chinese collaborators running the USA. Congratulations you win, America loses.
I'm an American, AND I just won. Sorry trump is such a LoSeR. lol.
so guess we have lost the white house to democrat voter fraud
ZERO proof of fraud. Isn't that what you screamed daily about trumps money owed to Foreign Countries.
Orange man becomes Orange Suit Man.
its a stolen election
Again, ZERO proff, just trumps lying words. lol.
From Prison. Orange ManChild
Sorry, wrong. America has won nothing. For years, the government has been taking power out of the hands of the people for itself and Trump came along and sacrificed years of his life, countless headaches and millions of dollars to work hard to right the ship and put the power back in the hands of the citizenry for us where it is supposed to be!
I won,
My Friends and Family won,
except my welfare idiot brother, that supports trump?????

Oh dear candycorn it aint over yet.
I really dont care if you believe it or not.
This corruption has been exposed and its not going away.
When this current event is over, Joe might get 2 years of power depending on the GA senate race, and thats it.
He will be neutered.
My point is, pay now or pay later.

Pay? What do you imagine I'm going to be paying silly?
Your childrens future, if youre capable of procreation, or do you not believe in that either.

Are you always such a drama queen?

Elections are as follows:

You win some
You lose some.

Seldom does the outcome of the civilization hinge on the election of one official.

Trump did as much as he could to damage the nation...as you have seen from the past month in particular...in the last four years. Its not that he was necessarily evil but he is incredibly dumb in terms of what the President does and America's place in the world. For some reason yet to be articulated....persons such as yourself put blinders on to the destruction of our international agreements, free trade which made the nation the envy of all the world, actually applauded kids who committed no crime being put into detention centers for months...and a whole lot of other disgusting things. Why? Because of one thing. Trump is about "sticking it" to people. Whether it is people he hired or people who disagree with him. You've seen his act on TV growing up when you were having supper as a kid and, not surprisingly, like it when someone does it on the national stage...ignoring that unlike TV; actions have real consequences. The shortages at the grocery store months after the pandemic hit are due to the tariffs--tariffs that as recently as last Saturday the blob says are paid by the Chinese. I'm 100% sure that you believe the exporter pays tariffs. As stated...you're not evil...you're just an idiot.
Ha ! drama queen. You asked a question, but didnt like the direct and honest answer I gave.
Look at your long drawn out response and tell me again who the drama queen is.
Youre just jealous that Trump has a spine and Joe is, well...Joe.
But hey, theres always kameela, she a peach too.

You gave no answer. Just that I "will pay". You never said what will be paid.

I pointed out that you lost the election and opined as to what has lead to your melt-down whether you understand it or not. Most Americans ain't cool with professional wrestling antics guiding national decision making.

Did you read the book Rage by Bob Woodward?

Lol...Trump attempted to steal the election and he lost
Wrong

its a stolen election

stop with the koolAid...

1607734263187.png

So our future elections are guaranteed to be illegitimate and we will have Chinese collaborators running the USA. Congratulations you win, America loses.
No, not at all. But, since the lawsuit by the Texas Attorney General was indeed meaningless, trump probably will not grant him the federal pardon on the AG's personal Federal Corruption charges. After all, trump himself is not guaranteed a pardon, unless he resigns to get one from Pence.

Now?? The outgoing POTUS has been flipped out for years. How he fooled so many is a testament to the stupidity of the trump masses.

[/QUOTE]

You gave no answer. Just that I "will pay". You never said what will be paid.

I pointed out that you lost the election and opined as to what has lead to your melt-down whether you understand it or not. Most Americans ain't cool with professional wrestling antics guiding national decision making.

Did you read the book Rage by Bob Woodward?
[/QUOTE]
You might be better served to go back and read the messages again, rather than defer.
If you dont have children then thats alright but dont lie about it.

Because of the lack of courage SCOTUS has disenfranchised over half of America and allowed the Democrats to gain power through fraud.

All it took for the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department to spin into action was a Pandemic caused by Biden's Chinese buddies.

That enabled mail in ballots. The only thing then required to change the results to ensure the Democrats won is for Democratic election officials in Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Atlanta to fabricate a couple hundred thousand votes. That's it. Loyal corrupt asshole Democrat activists in county clerk positions in just four or five cities can flip the election. Easy.

USA Kaput.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back