SCOTUS rejects Trump's Texas lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol the conservative response to this thread is quite silent. That can be expected. They are sore losers after all.

Not all Republicans are finding this a bad thing. REAL Republicans heavily believe in States Rights and this was a test in States Rights. Had it been successful, the States would have been stripped of it's constitutional Democratic Rights of Elections.

Just reported by Ari Melber on MSNBC. Below are CNN and SCOTUS links.

SCOTUS Ruling:

155, ORIG. TEXAS V. PENNSYLVANIA, ET AL. The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.

I cant beleive the amount of idiots following trump's lies...anti-christ ?

We are living in two different cyber media worlds... we all on the left and some sane :) on the right, all believed this case would be denied, because Texas had no standing.... All legal and constitutional scholars were saying such as well....

but the Trumpers on the right did not hear all of this, at all...because the cyber social media world is set up to feed each customer, the Stories and blogs and political ads with a slant that the data tracking showed they were viewing previously..... this ONLY confirms their own bias, instead of opening them or us up, to what the other side is saying in their media.

Holy Cow! I believe I now think Facebook, may actually need to be broken up, or we need to stop this madness of how the business operates with sending us info, only from our own predetermined mind set....
ANYONE with any legal sense stated Texas had no standing

But Texas, 17 US States and 100 Republican House members affixed their names to this embarrassment of a lawsuit.

Shows how low Republicans have sunk
Yes it really does...shameful that fear of a mere man and his followers, coupled 2 with keeping their own $eats, was reason enough to sell their Nation's democracy out!! :(

And yet the fight will continue !!!
Oh dear candycorn it aint over yet.
I really dont care if you believe it or not.
This corruption has been exposed and its not going away.
When this current event is over, Joe might get 2 years of power depending on the GA senate race, and thats it.
He will be neutered.
My point is, pay now or pay later.

Pay? What do you imagine I'm going to be paying silly?
Your childrens future, if youre capable of procreation, or do you not believe in that either.

Texas should be ashamed of themselves ... this is like busting into your neighbor's house telling them they can't use Free Parking as a pay-out square ... that's not how you play Monopoly at your house ...

Let's see if the cowards keep pushing ... see if they have the guts to continue with the complaint ... what a laugh ...

We are living in two different cyber media worlds... we all on the left and some sane :) on the right, all believed this case would be denied, because Texas had no standing.... All legal and constitutional scholars were saying such as well....

but the Trumpers on the right did not hear all of this, at all...because the cyber social media world is set up to feed each customer, the Stories and blogs and political ads with a slant that the data tracking showed they were viewing previously..... this ONLY confirms their own bias, instead of opening them or us up, to what the other side is saying in their media.

Holy Cow! I believe I now think Facebook, may actually need to be broken up, or we need to stop this madness of how the business operates with sending us info, only from our own predetermined mind set....
ANYONE with any legal sense stated Texas had no standing

But Texas, 17 US States and 100 Republican House members affixed their names to this embarrassment of a lawsuit.

Shows how low Republicans have sunk
Yes it really does...shameful that fear of a mere man and his followers, and keeping their own $eats, was reason enough to sell their Nation's democracy out!! :(
That is the real tragedy, isn’t it? Loyalty to one man trumped the rule of law for Conservatives. We now know that their faith in the Constitution goes only as deep as the winner of the next election.

Why was Trump only claiming fraud in states he lost?

View attachment 427898
They all flipped after midnight.
So, you’re either a moron or a liar. No other choice.

The mail in votes were counted. You were warned of red and blue mirages on election night. Republican legislatures in these states passed laws that said the mail in ballots could not be counted until the polls closed and the election day ballots were counted.
How many times you gotta hear the same explanation?
The mail in process WS in violation of the US constitution. Never mind that there was no legit verification.
But it’s no longer the US were talking about. My country just lost to the communist states of America.

You need help packing? Got the abandoned Island picked out yet to form your new Nation? Don't let the "Wall" hit you in the ass on your way out. And you can leave the light on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back