SCOTUS rejects Trump's Texas lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
The New York Times. Another sham masquerading as a news organization.

Instead of overturn the results of swing states due to violating their own laws, they spin it as "SUBVERT" the election.

So much Hollywood drama to the brainless rabble to spoon feed.

• You lost the EC by 74 votes
  • You lost the popular vote by 7 million
  • You're 1-58 in the courts, including 0-2 in the SCOTUS
  • There has literally been 0 cases of fraud upheld by the courts
  • And every single person who had to stand up when they had legal liability upheld the results of the election

And you think others are a sham?

The cowardly traitors on the Supreme Court dismissed the case because they declared Texas did not have standing.

That will go down as one of the worst decisions ever made by the Court. To determine that a state does not have an interest in the outcome of a national election that determines the leader of the Federal government is absolutely ludricous.

Fine. If the Federal government doesn't mean shit then Texas and the other states that joined in the lawsuit should secede.

Or....it was a shit legal argument.

Think about it. If Texas had succeed, that means that California could have sued Texas for any of its Voter ID laws, any changes they made to its districting, any voting law that it didn't like.

Texas should send the SC a gift basket in thanks for dismissing their steaming turd of a legal argument.

The cowardly traitors on the Supreme Court dismissed the case because they declared Texas did not have standing.

That will go down as one of the worst decisions ever made by the Court. To determine that a state does not have an interest in the outcome of a national election that determines the leader of the Federal government is absolutely ludricous.

Fine. If the Federal government doesn't mean shit then Texas and the other states that joined in the lawsuit should secede.

Great idea. That way their EC vote won't count, and Biden will have an even bigger victory in the history books.

Texas alone would drop Trumps EC to under 200

Instead of overturn the results of swing states due to violating their own laws, they spin it as "SUBVERT" the election.

• And every single person who had to stand up when they had legal liability upheld the results of the election

That's right. that's the result of extreme poisoning of gullible twats perpetrated by trump.

Why was Trump only claiming fraud in states he lost?

View attachment 427898
They all flipped after midnight.
So, you’re either a moron or a liar. No other choice.

The mail in votes were counted. You were warned of red and blue mirages on election night. Republican legislatures in these states passed laws that said the mail in ballots could not be counted until the polls closed and the election day ballots were counted.
How many times you gotta hear the same explanation?
The mail in process WS in violation of the US constitution. Never mind that there was no legit verification.
But it’s no longer the US were talking about. My country just lost to the communist states of America.

I suggest you study the constitution.
I suggest you study the constitution...

“non-legislative changes to state election laws facilitating the casting and counting of ballots in violation of state law violates the Electors Clause of Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution”
you should take it to court. no one had ever had these colossal insights you demonstrate here.
Plenty of people have pointed out these discrepancies. You just don’t know about it because you’re a slave to propaganda. That’s the extent of your current events knowledge.
nigga please.
Nigga please yo’ ass.
You just made my point about your willful ignorance.

There is little doubt that this case was an attempt to circumvent Democracy.

What is reprehensible is that 18 states and 2/3 of Republicans in the House conspired to overrule the votes of over 10 million Americans

Word is, the Liar in Chief is looking for "Other Options" WHEN WILL THE IDIOT GIVE UP? Someone needs to knee him in the groin...

It's going to take some time for Trump fans to spin this into a victory, but they'll do it.
How do you figure that?
What about Americans who recognize this precedent that undermines future elections? You don’t care about that? This makes all future elections the equivalent of a Harlem globetrotters basketball game. As long as the globetrotters are democrats and not Americans you’re OK with that? That’s creepy.

The only thing wrong with the election is the obvious loser pretended he won, and you demented fanboys pretended to believe him. Either your egos or your abject lack of self-respect keep you from admitting you've been played for a fool. You don't know what "Americans" are okay with. You're a Trumpkin, not an American. You're willing to throw away American democracy for the lies of a known fraud.
i
You didn’t address my post.

I said what I wanted. I'm not going to join you in pretending it was a fraudulent election. Your "evidence" is the word of Donald Trump. No one takes Trump's word for anything. What kind of idiot would?
So you underscore my point about you rooting for a team that cheats. You’re OK with our election system being destroyed. Way to go.
You’re now an official enemy of the US.

That is the real tragedy, isn’t it? Loyalty to one man trumped the rule of law for Conservatives. We now know that their faith in the Constitution goes only as deep as the winner of the next election.

It is absolutely fucking amazing how "conservatives" threw out any pretense of principle to stand behind this Orange Fraud who led the Presidency, the House, and possibly the Senate to defeat.

There is little doubt that this case was an attempt to circumvent Democracy.

What is reprehensible is that 18 states and 2/3 of Republicans in the House conspired to overrule the votes of over 10 million Americans

How can America trust a political party that enabled and was complicit in an attempt Coup?

I'm still waiting for skye to respond to MY THOUGHTS.
Destroy me and my thoughts or accept that your thoughts about POTUS might be skewed.

Lol there is no way Trump will have a political career by then for a number of reasons.

Trump's political career is a product of conservative batshit.

And I've learned never to underestimate the danger of stupid people in large numbers.
It’s not that I think people won’t support him under normal circumstances. I just think he’s already going through dementia. By then he’ll probably be useless in a mental capacity. I also think he could wind up in prison by then as well.

No, not at all. But, since the lawsuit by the Texas Attorney General was indeed meaningless, trump probably will not grant him the federal pardon on the AG's personal Federal Corruption charges. After all, trump himself is not guaranteed a pardon, unless he resigns to get one from Pence.

And he's not pardoned from state court, i.e. what the grand jury is seeing in the SDNY
That is a good thing. I was on the fence, not really caring whether trump was prosecuted after leaving officem knowing I did not want Joe Biden wasting any time on it. Somebody linked last night to a Nov 9th podcast on The Fifth Column and changed my mind. The point he made is, we were saved from a tragic trajectory for our country by electing Joe Biden to mover back on track, but just because this moronic self absorbed little totalitarian wannabe failed, does not mean the next one will not succeed. He should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, becoming an object lesson on what happens to you if you try to destroy the country, as we know it for your own ends. The guy on the podcast just said it better.
Thank you, Southern District of New York for moving forward to punish that corrupt son of a B$tch.
Exactly. The only thing that saved our democracy was Trump's incompetence and self absorption.

Next time a more serious and credible autocrat might succeed...because we have seen that these Republican sycophants love power more than they love our country and our democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back