SCOTUS rejects Trump's Texas lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to take some time for Trump fans to spin this into a victory, but they'll do it.
How do you figure that?
What about Americans who recognize this precedent that undermines future elections? You don’t care about that? This makes all future elections the equivalent of a Harlem globetrotters basketball game. As long as the globetrotters are democrats and not Americans you’re OK with that? That’s creepy.

The only thing wrong with the election is the obvious loser pretended he won, and you demented fanboys pretended to believe him. Either your egos or your abject lack of self-respect keep you from admitting you've been played for a fool. You don't know what "Americans" are okay with. You're a Trumpkin, not an American. You're willing to throw away American democracy for the lies of a known fraud.
i
You didn’t address my post.

I said what I wanted. I'm not going to join you in pretending it was a fraudulent election. Your "evidence" is the word of Donald Trump. No one takes Trump's word for anything. What kind of idiot would?
So you underscore my point about you rooting for a team that cheats. Your OK with our election system being destroyed. Way to go.
You’re now an official enemy of the US.

You haven't proven cheating, ya yammering pinhead. Trumpkins don't care about the US - you're lackeys for "I Alone Can Fix It". That's for kings, not democracies.
There is plenty of evidence of potential cheating to warrant a hearing. The numbers defy not only plausibility but are practically statistically impossible. That hearing is denied out of fear of violence from democrats.
You don’t care because you blindly root for a team, the hell with policy. What’s more, the policy you ignorantly root for is to your own detriment.

It's going to take some time for Trump fans to spin this into a victory, but they'll do it.
How do you figure that?
What about Americans who recognize this precedent that undermines future elections? You don’t care about that? This makes all future elections the equivalent of a Harlem globetrotters basketball game. As long as the globetrotters are democrats and not Americans you’re OK with that? That’s creepy.

The only thing wrong with the election is the obvious loser pretended he won, and you demented fanboys pretended to believe him. Either your egos or your abject lack of self-respect keep you from admitting you've been played for a fool. You don't know what "Americans" are okay with. You're a Trumpkin, not an American. You're willing to throw away American democracy for the lies of a known fraud.
i

I said what I wanted. I'm not going to join you in pretending it was a fraudulent election. Your "evidence" is the word of Donald Trump. No one takes Trump's word for anything. What kind of idiot would?
So you underscore my point about you rooting for a team that cheats. Your OK with our election system being destroyed. Way to go.

You haven't proven cheating, ya yammering pinhead. Trumpkins don't care about the US - you're lackeys for "I Alone Can Fix It". That's for kings, not democracies.
There is plenty of evidence of potential cheating to warrant a hearing. The numbers defy not only plausibility but are practically statistically impossible. That hearing is denied out of fear of violence from democrats.
You don’t care because you blindly root for a team, the hell with policy. What’s more, the policy you ignorantly root for is to your own detriment.

Con men have been pissing in your ear. You have nothing, except devotion to a cult leader.

Section 2
The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;--to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls;--to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction;--to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party;--to Controversies between two or more States;--between a State and Citizens of another State;--between Citizens of different States;--between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects.

How did this not have standing?

Easy..... how electors are chosen is strictly an intra state matter. Texas has no say in how electors are selected for any state butits own.

We've been telling you guys this for days. But you insisted you knew better.

How'd that work out for you?

Section 2
The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;--to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls;--to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction;--to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party;--to Controversies between two or more States;--between a State and Citizens of another State;--between Citizens of different States;--between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects.

Texas had no dog in the fight
They could not voice any damages

Why was Trump only claiming fraud in states he lost?

View attachment 427898
They all flipped after midnight.
So, you’re either a moron or a liar. No other choice.

The mail in votes were counted. You were warned of red and blue mirages on election night. Republican legislatures in these states passed laws that said the mail in ballots could not be counted until the polls closed and the election day ballots were counted.
How many times you gotta hear the same explanation?
The mail in process WS in violation of the US constitution. Never mind that there was no legit verification.
But it’s no longer the US were talking about. My country just lost to the communist states of America.

I suggest you study the constitution.
I suggest you study the constitution...

“non-legislative changes to state election laws facilitating the casting and counting of ballots in violation of state law violates the Electors Clause of Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution”
you should take it to court. no one had ever had these colossal insights you demonstrate here.
Plenty of people have pointed out these discrepancies. You just don’t know about it because you’re a slave to propaganda. That’s the extent of your current events knowledge.
nigga please.
Nigga please yo’ ass.
You just made my point about your willful ignorance.
you never made a point, son. you somehow think that your idiotic thoughts need to be addressed when better idiots have tried your idiotic thoughts in courts of all levels? the results are in. keep up. and fuck off, if you can
I gave specifics and you went group-think gutter.
you gave nothing that wasn't already litigated and laughed out of all sorts of courts. if you have anything novel to add, inform trump. you might get a pardon out of it, if you are fast. and furious.
It wasn’t laughed out. It was denied either by corrupt democrat judges or a scotus that is afraid of democrat violence. Shakedown stole this election and appeasement just invited more corruption. But you don’t care because you root for a team that is going to hurt you in the big picture.

Section 2

Have a kid read the SCOTUS decision to you.

Cheat to win usually does not work out like the cheaters think it will.

In this case it will be the destruction of the American democracy.

Section 2

It was changed by the 11th amendment.

Section 2

Dumbfuck, one state sticking its tongue out at another state is not a controversy between states.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Lol there is no way Trump will have a political career by then for a number of reasons.

Trump's political career is a product of conservative batshit.

And I've learned never to underestimate the danger of stupid people in large numbers.
It’s not that I think people won’t support him under normal circumstances. I just think he’s already going through dementia. By then he’ll probably be useless in a mental capacity. I also think he could wind up in prison by then as well.

I really don't think it matters. I think the 2024 nomination from the GOP has only one significant test:

Will Trump's image suffer as his claim to fame becomes being the most well known loser.

And it depends on the GOP's commitment to being the victim party. If they continue head down, ass up....lamenting endlessly about who fucked them in the ass and why, then I think Trump has a superb shot. As he's the reigning champ of losing.

If the GOP sacks up and tries to grow a backbone based on principle or success.....then Trump will fade away as an embarrassment.

And I genuinely think it could go either way.
I have little confidence Republicans will try to break from Trump or that Trump will let them

They are doomed with the stink of Trump

I dunno. He'll try to remain the king. He's in love with the power, accolades and attention. But his image is based on winning.

And this is an undeniable, significant, and massive loss.

I hope the GOP grows a backbone. I fear they'll just burrow deeper into bashit like a tick: head down, ass up.

View attachment 427898

The mail in votes were counted. You were warned of red and blue mirages on election night. Republican legislatures in these states passed laws that said the mail in ballots could not be counted until the polls closed and the election day ballots were counted.
The mail in process WS in violation of the US constitution. Never mind that there was no legit verification.
But it’s no longer the US were talking about. My country just lost to the communist states of America.

“non-legislative changes to state election laws facilitating the casting and counting of ballots in violation of state law violates the Electors Clause of Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution”
you should take it to court. no one had ever had these colossal insights you demonstrate here.
Plenty of people have pointed out these discrepancies. You just don’t know about it because you’re a slave to propaganda. That’s the extent of your current events knowledge.
nigga please.
Nigga please yo’ ass.
you never made a point, son. you somehow think that your idiotic thoughts need to be addressed when better idiots have tried your idiotic thoughts in courts of all levels? the results are in. keep up. and fuck off, if you can
you gave nothing that wasn't already litigated and laughed out of all sorts of courts. if you have anything novel to add, inform trump. you might get a pardon out of it, if you are fast. and furious.
It wasn’t laughed out. It was denied either by corrupt democrat judges or a scotus that is afraid of democrat violence. Shakedown stole this election and appeasement just invited more corruption. But you don’t care because you root for a team that is going to hurt you in the big picture.
It was laughed out. But since you are a cultish, delusional freak, you tell yourself the decision was corrupt. You are embarrassing yourself.

How do you figure that?

i

Con men have been pissing in your ear. You have nothing, except devotion to a cult leader.
Another non-response. Try analysis. Why do you like the precedent of a corrupted election? Just because the side you blindly root for won?

Just reported by Ari Melber on MSNBC. Below are CNN and SCOTUS links.

SCOTUS Ruling:

155, ORIG. TEXAS V. PENNSYLVANIA, ET AL. The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.

Thank goodness. Maybe this Trumpublican shit show is finally over and we can move on with our lives.

United States of America - Kaput!
It could have been prevented if the Court had the courage to protect the Republic and do the right thing.

[/QUOTE]
Don't give up hope for a better America, but I agree there is major room for improvement.

This election has highlighted the reluctance of states to be proactive about getting rid of voting machines known for errors, proven to have column errors and modems connected to the internet although had informed the public that their machines had "zero internet connection". I've posted the following link before, but knowing the anti-Trump crowd is here in full-swing, I'll repost it. Experts find more than 30 U.S. voting systems connected to internet

When the political pendulum swings in one direction it typically swings the other way the next time around, that is when it's working properly helping to keep things relatively balanced. "Balanced" isn't a word I'd use to describe what we're seeing today, nor would anyone else who's been paying attention.

I think you're right about the fear factor, but I'm thinking the fear was more about the thugs who robbed businesses, started fires, vandalized public property, and targeted individuals and homes are still at large. These are, of course, some of our fine citizens who want and are demanding free stuff lol

Without question, there have been many conversations by state and federal officials regarding these groups of people who are prone to violence, don't care much about consequences, and will back anyone who will promise them free stuff. There are many decision makers who don't take risks even when they should, and that includes a lot of soft footed types making power plays behind the scenes.

We cannot be ruled by fear or the freeloaders win. They aren't going to win over the long haul.

View attachment 427898

nigga please.
Nigga please yo’ ass.
yeah. this is over. your acceptance of that fact is not required. quit whining about serious people not caring for your grievances, snowflake.

How do you figure that?

i

Another non-response. Try analysis. Why do you like the precedent of a corrupted election? Just because the side you blindly root for won?

What corrupted election?

Amendment XI

The judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by citizens of another state, or by citizens or subjects of any foreign state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back