SCOTUS rejects Trump's Texas lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was Trump only claiming fraud in states he lost?

View attachment 427898
They all flipped after midnight.
So, you’re either a moron or a liar. No other choice.

The mail in votes were counted. You were warned of red and blue mirages on election night. Republican legislatures in these states passed laws that said the mail in ballots could not be counted until the polls closed and the election day ballots were counted.
How many times you gotta hear the same explanation?
The mail in process WS in violation of the US constitution. Never mind that there was no legit verification.
But it’s no longer the US were talking about. My country just lost to the communist states of America.

I suggest you study the constitution.
I suggest you study the constitution...

“non-legislative changes to state election laws facilitating the casting and counting of ballots in violation of state law violates the Electors Clause of Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution”
you should take it to court. no one had ever had these colossal insights you demonstrate here.
Plenty of people have pointed out these discrepancies. You just don’t know about it because you’re a slave to propaganda. That’s the extent of your current events knowledge.
nigga please.
Nigga please yo’ ass.
You just made my point about your willful ignorance.
you never made a point, son. you somehow think that your idiotic thoughts need to be addressed when better idiots have tried your idiotic thoughts in courts of all levels? the results are in. keep up. and fuck off, if you can

You might be better served to go back and read the messages again, rather than defer.
If you dont have children then thats alright but dont lie about it.

Again...what will be paid in your mind?
Nice try sweet cheeks.
Your quote below...

Pay? What do you imagine I'm going to be paying silly?

You asked what you would be paying, so that ship has sailed and you refuse to answer.
Do you need a lighter to get that pipe lit ?

You're not even making any sense now. The SCOTUS bitch slap has made you daffy.
Would you like for me to go back and copy each quote and show everyone, or would you like to answer the question ?
Need a lighter ?

Not sure what the "lighter" stuff is about.
And you don't really need to copy anything... I'm quickly losing interest in this conversation. You can tell us what you imagine I'll be paying or my kids will be paying or not. My guess is that you won't because you realize how silly you sound.
I will type this reply slower this time.
Politics = Votes = Election Consequences = our childrens future.
"Pay now or pay later", get it, or do I need to break out the crayons ?
Do I need to go back and show you my original comment or do you get it this time ?
In past posts youve always seem to reply in a manner that would indicate youre pretty smart, but now Im beginning to wonder.

Our children's future? I'm pretty sure their future will be the same irregardless of who was elected president when they were a toddler. Quick--who was president when you were born? Do you still feel the effects from their policies? If so, what were they?

Because of the lack of courage SCOTUS has disenfranchised over half of America and allowed the Democrats to gain power through fraud.

All it took for the Democrat Dirty Tricks Department to spin into action was a Pandemic caused by Biden's Chinese buddies.

That enabled mail in ballots. The only thing then required to change the results to ensure the Democrats won is for Democratic election officials in Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, and Atlanta to fabricate a couple hundred thousand votes. That's it. Loyal corrupt asshole Democrat activists in county clerk positions in just four or five cities can flip the election. Easy.

USA Kaput.

You are a retard.jpg

It's going to take some time for Trump fans to spin this into a victory, but they'll do it.
How do you figure that?
What about Americans who recognize this precedent that undermines future elections? You don’t care about that? This makes all future elections the equivalent of a Harlem globetrotters basketball game. As long as the globetrotters are democrats and not Americans you’re OK with that? That’s creepy.

The only thing wrong with the election is the obvious loser pretended he won, and you demented fanboys pretended to believe him. Either your egos or your abject lack of self-respect keep you from admitting you've been played for a fool. You don't know what "Americans" are okay with. You're a Trumpkin, not an American. You're willing to throw away American democracy for the lies of a known fraud.
i
You didn’t address my post.

I said what I wanted. I'm not going to join you in pretending it was a fraudulent election. Your "evidence" is the word of Donald Trump. No one takes Trump's word for anything. What kind of idiot would?
So you underscore my point about you rooting for a team that cheats. Your OK with our election system being destroyed. Way to go.
You’re now an official enemy of the US.

You haven't proven cheating, ya yammering pinhead. Trumpkins don't care about the US - you're lackeys for "I Alone Can Fix It". That's for kings, not democracies.

Lol there is no way Trump will have a political career by then for a number of reasons.

Trump's political career is a product of conservative batshit.

And I've learned never to underestimate the danger of stupid people in large numbers.
It’s not that I think people won’t support him under normal circumstances. I just think he’s already going through dementia. By then he’ll probably be useless in a mental capacity. I also think he could wind up in prison by then as well.

I really don't think it matters. I think the 2024 nomination from the GOP has only one significant test:

Will Trump's image suffer as his claim to fame becomes being the most well known loser.

And it depends on the GOP's commitment to being the victim party. If they continue head down, ass up....lamenting endlessly about who fucked them in the ass and why, then I think Trump has a superb shot. As he's the reigning champ of losing.

If the GOP sacks up and tries to grow a backbone based on principle or success.....then Trump will fade away as an embarrassment.

And I genuinely think it could go either way.

View attachment 427898

The mail in votes were counted. You were warned of red and blue mirages on election night. Republican legislatures in these states passed laws that said the mail in ballots could not be counted until the polls closed and the election day ballots were counted.
The mail in process WS in violation of the US constitution. Never mind that there was no legit verification.
But it’s no longer the US were talking about. My country just lost to the communist states of America.

“non-legislative changes to state election laws facilitating the casting and counting of ballots in violation of state law violates the Electors Clause of Article II, Section 1, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution”
you should take it to court. no one had ever had these colossal insights you demonstrate here.
Plenty of people have pointed out these discrepancies. You just don’t know about it because you’re a slave to propaganda. That’s the extent of your current events knowledge.
nigga please.
Nigga please yo’ ass.
you never made a point, son. you somehow think that your idiotic thoughts need to be addressed when better idiots have tried your idiotic thoughts in courts of all levels? the results are in. keep up. and fuck off, if you can
I gave specifics and you went group-think gutter.

Section 2
The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;--to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls;--to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction;--to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party;--to Controversies between two or more States;--between a State and Citizens of another State;--between Citizens of different States;--between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects.

How did this not have standing?

So our future elections are guaranteed to be illegitimate and we will have Chinese collaborators running the USA. Congratulations you win, America loses.

You need to take your meds. I'm not on any meds at all. This is the cleanest election in my lifetime. What you're really upset about is that black people are going to vote and have their votes counted.

Lol there is no way Trump will have a political career by then for a number of reasons.

And I've learned never to underestimate the danger of stupid people in large numbers.
It’s not that I think people won’t support him under normal circumstances. I just think he’s already going through dementia. By then he’ll probably be useless in a mental capacity. I also think he could wind up in prison by then as well.

I really don't think it matters. I think the 2024 nomination from the GOP has only one significant test:

Will Trump's image suffer as his claim to fame becomes being the most well known loser.

And it depends on the GOP's commitment to being the victim party. If they continue head down, ass up....lamenting endlessly about who fucked them in the ass and why, then I think Trump has a superb shot. As he's the reigning champ of losing.

If the GOP sacks up and tries to grow a backbone based on principle or success.....then Trump will fade away as an embarrassment.

And I genuinely think it could go either way.
I have little confidence Republicans will try to break from Trump or that Trump will let them

They are doomed with the stink of Trump

Not one thing you ever say is true.
Trump won because Hillary Clinton is an obnoxious, dishonest career politician (not to mention a corrupt war criminal) that most people hate. Trump's popularity grew through his presidency as we got to know him.

View attachment 427898

nigga please.
Nigga please yo’ ass.
I gave specifics and you went group-think gutter.
you gave nothing that wasn't already litigated and laughed out of all sorts of courts. if you have anything novel to add, inform trump. you might get a pardon out of it, if you are fast. and furious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back