SCOTUS rejects Trump's Texas lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it was effectively a 9-0 decision.

Alito and Thomas said they would have heard it, but would have ruled against Texas.

Legal Kabuki Theater is over.
They didn't even say that. They said they would have let Texas file. never said anything about hearing it. Likely PA would have filed a motion to dismiss that would have been granted on lack of standing by texas.

Trump is now openly calling for his supporters to overturn the election.

Sedition?

He need to be very careful with his words...

no evidence of widespread fraud...
No evidence that the corrupt weasels were willing to accept
So all those judgez including Trump's SCOTUS PICKS ARE CORRUPT?

That is what his voting base will tell us while ignoring the reality Trump is no better than the Belarusian President who should have been taken out of power already...
Biden will be no better than a bought and paid for tin-pot dictator
Still light years better than the blob.

Sedition?

That is what his voting base will tell us while ignoring the reality Trump is no better than the Belarusian President who should have been taken out of power already...

if and I mean if Biden stays the four years then yes he will be light years better than Trump just by the simple fact he will be boring...

With the USSC decision today and the other day it is clear Trump path through the courts has ended and there is no path to victory but this will not stop his loyal followers from being deniers, so I have given up on their nonsense...
I will never accept biden as president because it was a stolen election
So?

And it was effectively a 9-0 decision.

Alito and Thomas said they would have heard it, but would have ruled against Texas.

Legal Kabuki Theater is over.
They didn't even say that. They said they would have let Texas file. never said anything about hearing it. Likely PA would have filed a motion to dismiss that would have been granted on lack of standing by texas.
But PA didn't do that, because they could produce NO basis for such a complaint that demands relief by throwing out its own votes. Such a lawsuit would be absurd on its face. This is the shell game of the Texas lawsuit. It was laughed out of court. But it sure did convince a bunch of Trump U graduates. Imagine their frustration that the 6-3 court they have been parading around for 2 months didn't make a corrupt decision as compensation to the President. This is something that Trump seems wholly unable to comprehend. In his mind right now, the court "betrayed" him. As if someone owes the President for doing the bare minimum of his job. His salary is all anyone "owes" him, just like you or me. That's the point of our entire system!

>>> The Supreme Court justices who rejected Texas' bid to overturn the election results in four key states "hid behind procedure" instead of reviewing the "facts of the case" that "still stand," White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany told "Hannity" Friday.
>>> “There is no way to say it other than they dodged,” McEnany told host Sean Hannity.
>>> “They dodged, they hid behind procedure and they refused to use their authority to enforce the Constitution," she continued. "You know, we’ve gone state by state, Sean, outlining the egregious equal protection violations, the due process claims that were entirely ignored."
>>> The press secretary noted that “none of the judges” on the Supreme Court “gave a view on the facts of the case” addind that the matter "was dismissed on standing.”<<<
SCOTUS is dodging the draft. There's a most solemn duty on the part of every man, woman, and child alive to take to arms and defend the Constitution, regardless of the Ivy League institutional legal opinions of a high court seated in the District of Columbia. Any aid or comfort to the Democrats is HIgh Treason, and those “justices of the peace” sitting on that court will not be the judges who render that verdict or order that punishment.

>>> The Supreme Court justices who rejected Texas' bid to overturn the election results in four key states "hid behind procedure" instead of reviewing the "facts of the case" that "still stand," White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany told "Hannity" Friday.
>>> “There is no way to say it other than they dodged,” McEnany told host Sean Hannity.
>>> “They dodged, they hid behind procedure and they refused to use their authority to enforce the Constitution," she continued. "You know, we’ve gone state by state, Sean, outlining the egregious equal protection violations, the due process claims that were entirely ignored."
>>> The press secretary noted that “none of the judges” on the Supreme Court “gave a view on the facts of the case” addind that the matter "was dismissed on standing.”<<<
SCOTUS is dodging the draft. There's a most solemn duty on the part of every man, woman, and child alive to take to arms and defend the Constitution, regardless of the Ivy League institutional legal opinions of a high court seated in the District of Columbia. Any aid or comfort to the Democrats is HIgh Treason, and those “justices of the peace” sitting on that court will not be the judges who render that verdict or order that punishment.

The Supreme Court rejected a shit case. And has yet to accept cert on any of Trump's cases. Regardless of standing.

And sorry, Comrade....we're not going to start killing each other just because some Ruskie told us to.

The election is over, and has been since about November 7th.

The Supreme Court rejected a shit case. And has yet to accept cert on any of Trump's cases.

And sorry, Comrade....
Don't pull that “comrade” shit on me in the United States. Commie courts and their certiorari count for nothing before the Most High.
we're not going to start killing each other just because some Ruskie told us to.

We will have the guns, and the commies will not be allowed to execute their planned coup d'état to install Joe Biden as dictator of the proletariat on a false and fraudulent election.

Sedition?

Sedition?

if and I mean if Biden stays the four years then yes he will be light years better than Trump just by the simple fact he will be boring...

With the USSC decision today and the other day it is clear Trump path through the courts has ended and there is no path to victory but this will not stop his loyal followers from being deniers, so I have given up on their nonsense...
Then you have.decided you and dear leader are exempt from the social contract. In our civilized.country, we decide things by evidence. In courts. You reject this. Be aware of what you are doing. And what it means for you.

The Supreme Court rejected a shit case. And has yet to accept cert on any of Trump's cases.

And sorry, Comrade....
Don't pull that “comrade” shit on me in the United States. Commie courts and their certiorari count for nothing before the Most High.
we're not going to start killing each other just because some Ruskie told us to.

We will have the guns, and the commies will not be allowed to execute their planned coup d'état to install Joe Biden as dictator of the proletariat on a false and fraudulent election.

Sorry Ruskie....but we're not going to kill each other just because some servant of Putin tell us to.

The United States is stronger than you are.

Sorry Ruskie....but we're not going to kill each other just because some servant of Putin tell us to.

The United States is stronger than you are.
Get lost commie. You and your kind don't belong in my country.

Says the disinformation agent trying to convince Americans to start an armed civil war and destroy itself from within.

Sorry, Ruskie....but you've blown your cover. The US is going to stand strong. As we're stronger than you and your shithole Russia.

Sedition?

Sedition?

Your bitterness makes his victory even sweeter.

Will armed Trumpsters picket SCOTUS after shooting Trump down? I doubt they have the balls. We shall see...

The US is going to stand strong. As we're stronger than you and your shithole Russia.
I don't want your shithole strongarm labor union in the United States.

Dude, you blew it. You overplayed your hand and demonstrated to everyone that you're just another disinfo agent trying to weaken America by convincing Americans to kill each other.

No. Sorry, Comrade....but we're not doing it. The US is stronger than you and your shithole Russia.

Enjoy your shitty vodka.

Dude, you blew it. You overplayed your hand and demonstrated to everyone that you're just another disinfo agent trying to weaken America by convincing Americans to kill each other.

No. Sorry, Comrade....but we're not doing it. The US is stronger than you and your shithole Russia.

Enjoy your shitty vodka.
I'm not your comrade and I don't drink the rotgut you sell at the liquor store.

Will armed Trumpsters picket SCOTUS after shooting Trump down? I doubt they have the balls. We shall see...

These aren't 'trumpsters'. These are just foreign trolls trying to rile up Americans into killing each other.

'Justina' and his Russian ilk know that their shithole country Russia can't defeat the US from the outside, as we're just too strong. So they're trying to get us to destroy ourselves.

To which I say, fuck off Ruskie. We're stronger than you. And always have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back