SCOTUS rejects Trump's Texas lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Democrats hate Trump, and I get that, but they cant be proud of Joe.
There have been numerous threads on this forum asking what they're proud of, or what policies you stand behind, and there is no real substance, or legitimate answers to be had, just hate for Trump.
Look at what just happened with all this fraud going to the SCOTUS, and Trumps best case got shot down, but look at what you're left with. Poor dementia, broken foot, broken spirit Joe.
I know you want to be proud of Joe, and I want to be happy for you, but look at that crippled old man that doesn't have a spine to stand up to China, Iran, N. Korea, like a true president did. Trump is and continues to be the greatest ever !
Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and you can vote in a real president next term. Sadly for now it looks like you might be stuck with Mr. Stained Forever, stole an election through fraud, Joe. :boo_hoo14::cul2:

Your blob says that he and the murderous dicatator of NK "fell in love". Trump has no spine.

Greatest ever...thanks for the laugh.
Tell you what, Joe has two years to get something accomplished, and then he gets neutered.
After his full term is painfully through, we can compare accomplishments side by side.
Joe is a spineless career politician who has cheated, lied, and stolen from the American people.
Are you actually aware of what he has done ?

And this is just a few...

• Flip-flopped on the plan for a U.S. surge in Iraq that saved thousands of American lives.
  • Openly opposed the operation to kill Osama bin Laden, considered the hallmark achievement of the Obama presidency.
  • Approved a border wall long before President Trump ever advocate for it.
  • Opposed amnesty for illegal immigrants, then supported it.
  • Was derided by Obama’s own Defense Secretary Robert Gates as “wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”
  • Touted himself as “middle-class Joe,” while raking in more than $15 million in the first two years after leaving the White House.
  • Flew multiple times to China and Ukraine to help his son Hunter secure multi-million dollar business deals.
  • The truly shocking story of how Biden used U.S. aid to have the Ukrainian government fire the very prosecutor investigating him and his son.
  • How the Penn Biden Center at the University of Pennsylvania was secretly bankrolled by the Chinese.
  • Seesawed on taxes — approving of a payroll tax cut during the Obama years, then slamming President Trump’s tax cuts.
  • Supported mass incarceration for minor drug offenders that almost destroyed the African-American community.
  • Lauded Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan member who opposed federally-mandated desegregation and civil rights, as someone who “elevated the Senate.”
  • Supports defunding the police by “redirecting” money from the enforcement on streets to education.

There have been numerous threads on this forum asking what they're proud of, or what policies you stand behind, and there is no real substance, or legitimate answers to be had, just hate for Trump.
Look at what just happened with all this fraud going to the SCOTUS, and Trumps best case got shot down, but look at what you're left with. Poor dementia, broken foot, broken spirit Joe.
I know you want to be proud of Joe, and I want to be happy for you, but look at that crippled old man that doesn't have a spine to stand up to China, Iran, N. Korea, like a true president did. Trump is and continues to be the greatest ever !
Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and you can vote in a real president next term. Sadly for now it looks like you might be stuck with Mr. Stained Forever, stole an election through fraud, Joe. :boo_hoo14::cul2:

Your blob says that he and the murderous dicatator of NK "fell in love". Trump has no spine.

Tell you what, Joe has two years to get something accomplished, and then he gets neutered.
After his full term is painfully through, we can compare accomplishments side by side.
Joe is a spineless career politician who has cheated, lied, and stolen from the American people.

• Flip-flopped on the plan for a U.S. surge in Iraq that saved thousands of American lives.
  • Openly opposed the operation to kill Osama bin Laden, considered the hallmark achievement of the Obama presidency.
  • Was derided by Obama’s own Defense Secretary Robert Gates as “wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”
  • Touted himself as “middle-class Joe,” while raking in more than $15 million in the first two years after leaving the White House.
  • Flew multiple times to China and Ukraine to help his son Hunter secure multi-million dollar business deals.
  • The truly shocking story of how Biden used U.S. aid to have the Ukrainian government fire the very prosecutor investigating him and his son.
  • How the Penn Biden Center at the University of Pennsylvania was secretly bankrolled by the Chinese.
  • Seesawed on taxes — approving of a payroll tax cut during the Obama years, then slamming President Trump’s tax cuts.
  • Supported mass incarceration for minor drug offenders that almost destroyed the African-American community.
  • Lauded Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan member who opposed federally-mandated desegregation and civil rights, as someone who “elevated the Senate.”
  • Supports defunding the police by “redirecting” money from the enforcement on streets to education.
Did he pay a hooker hush money? Your blob did.
Did he tell a far right hate group to stand by? Your blob did.
Did he call neo-Nazis "very fine people"? Your blob did.
Did he keep kids in cages for months? Your blob did.
Did he party with a pedophile who was a member of his golf club? Your blob did.

I can go on and on if you like.

Did he pay a hooker hush money? Your blob did.
Did he tell a far right hate group to stand by? Your blob did.
Did he call neo-Nazis "very fine people"? Your blob did.
Did he keep kids in cages for months? Your blob did.
Did he party with a pedophile who was a member of his golf club? Your blob did.

I can go on and on if you like.
Yes please continue, when you are done, compared to Joe, Trump is still the king !!!

You don’t understand.

Many who voted for Biden are indifferent toward the president-elect.

The goal was to vote Trump out of office – Biden was a means to that end.

Whatever Biden’s faults and failings – and there are many – he’s far preferable to Trump.

Trump has one last path to victory, i dont think it will happen though. That path is if electors break from the popular vote and cast for trump. This would cause a massive outrage, even though the dems were all for this type of action in the matter of the national popular vote compact, they would likely riot if electors did this.

Because of this, I dont think states will send trump electors, but, in my opinion, if trump is to win, that's about the only path left available to him.

The electors are loyal democrats. The odds of any of them breaking from Biden is slim. The odds of 40 or so breaking and voting for Trump is zero.

Even if republican held States sent Trump's electors, the Letters of Ascertainment from each of the States has already named 306 Biden electors. By law, only the electors named in the Letters can be seated.

Its over. Its been over since about November 7th.
So, the way I understand it is, if the state in question has a republican held legislature, they could opt to send the republican electors instead of the democrat slate.

The letter of ascertainment is just a formal letter from the government GSA. I dont think that holds any sway over what the states do. At the end of the day, state legislatures can award their electoral votes to anyone they want, and its constitutional.

Forgive me if I missed it, but the articles I read on ascertainment didn't mention anything about the letter naming the electors, or any law stating they had to be seated. It would seem odd that would be the case, because if that were true, the situation of "faithless elector" wouldn't be possible.

As far as I'm aware, the letter of ascertainment is just that, the GSAs acknowledgement they have ascertained the "likely winner", and I put that in quotes because that's how all the articles I read phrase that statement. It allows the transition process to start.

Again, I doubt it will go that way, I was just giving my opinion that that is about they only way left trump could possibly win.

You don’t understand.

Whatever Biden’s faults and failings – and there are many – he’s far preferable to Trump.
While I might not agree, thank you for being honest and more real with your answer.
I will stop crying and whining now...for a little while.

Candycorn, I only have one thing to say:

1607746123025.png

:)

What I don't understand is why Trumpsters are trying to factor the Chinese into any of this. At least I haven't "yet" heard any of them say they saw Chinese dancing on rooftops.

Why would they factor Venezuela into it. Or North Korea. Or George Soros. Or Hugo "I've Been Dead Since 2013" Chavez.

Dipshits gonna dip.

Kinda figured this was coming. As I mentioned in another thread, the next thing to prepare for is the republicans losing of both senate races in Georgia. Its likely to happen.
Nah.
I could be wrong, for sure, but, we thought trump would win in a landslide, that didn't pan out, we thought we could take it to the courts, that didn't pan out, we thought we could take it to the Supreme Court, that didn't pan out.

I'm just looking at reality. If there was fraud, it's never going to be proven because repubs keep losing in court, if the election was legit, then it proves that people really wanted trump gone. Either way, the repubs have not made any gains, so, my only conclusion is that the same thing is going to happen in the run offs. Whether dems cheat, and the repuns will never prove it, or people legitimately elect the dem senators, seems like momentum is moving to the left.

I'm just trying to get people prepared for the inevitability of what will probably happen, so when that time comes, people are not taken by surprise.
I'm no expert on Georgia politics; I'm just basing that on my own very unscientific experience that voting for a senator is a lot different than voting for a President. A senator has a much more personal connection with people. People tend to know more about them, be more aware of their voting history, that kind of thing. There were 20 people running in the Loeffler race. Good lord. She shouldn't have any problem consolidating all the Republicans to her ballot and winning a majority. Her opponent didn't come close to the total number of Republican votes. The other race, I'm not so sure about. That was mighty close. Seems that Dem is pretty popular.

All the losing you're pointing to is specifically Trump's election fraud stuff. That is not the same as the Republican party in general. They picked up seats in the House and they've held their own in the senate. Even though Georgia is crawling with Democrat volunteers right now, I'm sure the Rudy Guiliani Show had its impact too.

I feel so sorry for everyone in Georgia right now! For the people getting 50 robocalls a day and uninterrupted election ads, and the election officials and poll workers who will have to go through this living hell one more time before they can wrap it up for the term.

I and 80 million other Americans defeated a treasonous cult that just failed in overturning a free and fair election.
80 million votes, some of them legitimate, got Biden the Presidency. If there are enough "votes" to get the Georgia Senate seats then we usher in a new era. That will be the era of America's decline and the rise of China. Congratulations.
Look around you. America declined on trumps watch.

Trump is now openly calling for his supporters to overturn the election.

Sedition?

He need to be very careful with his words...

no evidence of widespread fraud...
No evidence that the corrupt weasels were willing to accept
So all those judgez including Trump's SCOTUS PICKS ARE CORRUPT?

That is what his voting base will tell us while ignoring the reality Trump is no better than the Belarusian President who should have been taken out of power already...
Biden will be no better than a bought and paid for tin-pot dictator
Still light years better than the blob.

Sedition?

That is what his voting base will tell us while ignoring the reality Trump is no better than the Belarusian President who should have been taken out of power already...

if and I mean if Biden stays the four years then yes he will be light years better than Trump just by the simple fact he will be boring...

With the USSC decision today and the other day it is clear Trump path through the courts has ended and there is no path to victory but this will not stop his loyal followers from being deniers, so I have given up on their nonsense...

You don’t understand.

Thank you, you have, succinctly, just laid out the exact argument of why people voted for trump over Hillary.

Kinda figured this was coming. As I mentioned in another thread, the next thing to prepare for is the republicans losing of both senate races in Georgia. Its likely to happen.
Nah.
I could be wrong, for sure, but, we thought trump would win in a landslide, that didn't pan out, we thought we could take it to the courts, that didn't pan out, we thought we could take it to the Supreme Court, that didn't pan out.

I'm just looking at reality. If there was fraud, it's never going to be proven because repubs keep losing in court, if the election was legit, then it proves that people really wanted trump gone. Either way, the repubs have not made any gains, so, my only conclusion is that the same thing is going to happen in the run offs. Whether dems cheat, and the repuns will never prove it, or people legitimately elect the dem senators, seems like momentum is moving to the left.

I'm just trying to get people prepared for the inevitability of what will probably happen, so when that time comes, people are not taken by surprise.
I'm no expert on Georgia politics; I'm just basing that on my own very unscientific experience that voting for a senator is a lot different than voting for a President. A senator has a much more personal connection with people. People tend to know more about them, be more aware of their voting history, that kind of thing. There were 20 people running in the Loeffler race. Good lord. She shouldn't have any problem consolidating all the Republicans to her ballot and winning a majority. Her opponent didn't come close to the total number of Republican votes. The other race, I'm not so sure about. That was mighty close. Seems that Dem is pretty popular.

All the losing you're pointing to is specifically Trump's election fraud stuff. That is not the same as the Republican party in general. They picked up seats in the House and they've held their own in the senate. Even though Georgia is crawling with Democrat volunteers right now, I'm sure the Rudy Guiliani Show had its impact too.

I feel so sorry for everyone in Georgia right now! For the people getting 50 robocalls a day and uninterrupted election ads, and the election officials and poll workers who will have to go through this living hell one more time before they can wrap it up for the term.

Well at least six years for the Senate but they start again for the House the day after that election...

Gawd I am getting old for this...

Sedition?

Sedition?

if and I mean if Biden stays the four years then yes he will be light years better than Trump just by the simple fact he will be boring...

With the USSC decision today and the other day it is clear Trump path through the courts has ended and there is no path to victory but this will not stop his loyal followers from being deniers, so I have given up on their nonsense...

I agree. They still have time for more nonsense on December 14 and January 6.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You don’t understand.

Thank you, you have, succinctly, just laid out the exact argument of why people voted for trump over Hillary.
Except that the majority of people voted for Clinton.

Sedition?

Sedition?

I agree. They still have time for more nonsense on December 14 and January 6.
And January 20th, so do not count them out and believe me I do believe some will become violent and start fights while proclaiming they are saving the Republic.

When a blooming idiot like myself tell you it is over, well it is over but Trump voting base keep on trying to prove they can out retard this simpleton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back