SCOTUS rejects Trump's Texas lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illegal aliens, refugees, foreigners, and criminals all have no problem gaining standing in court.

But American workers, American voters, and American states?

No, because the Court is too chickenshit to take a stand on blatant voter fraud.

The court's decision was not about voter fraud.

Yeah, armed Rump militias only plot to kidnap governors and hang out outside their homes.
Give 'em a break!
No weasel governors have been killed so far

possibly because they demand that the few remaining police officers to protect them instead of the public

Tell your minions to please not act out.
Even electors have been death-threatened and will need security to and from.
Y'all are quite disgusting and dangerous - Really, y'all are! :omg:
Proud boy leader invited to the WH ?? Who's next?? Putin??

And you think others are a sham?

Stats are not facts.

The New England Pats have the most winning statistics and numbers of all time, but they don't tell you that NE cheated many times in getting there.

Hillary Clinton was investigated many times but never found guilty. But that doesn't mean that she was innocent of criminal activity.

No one with the intelligence above a child could possibly look at the massive body of evidence in this election fraud and conclude that it was totally aboveboard much less the most straight up election of all time. To even suggest that is laughable. Biden's victory the way he won is a mathematical impossibility. To argue otherwise means you're either dumber than shit or so partisan as to be beyond all reason, either way, you're a waste of my time.

Joe Biden may be appointed to the WH, but he will never serve even 1 full term, the man is too feeble, and will never be accepted by over half the country. That means someone who never even got one vote in the primaries, an unelected and totally unelectable person will eventually now serve in the highest office in the land. A person acknowledged even by CBS to be the most radical person to ever serve in Congress.

Democrats compounded by stupid people like you have unleashed an eventual holocaust on America.
82 million voters say you're wrong You supported the worst America has to offer and now cast stones at a good man?

...despite it all being part of the legal, Constitutional process established / created to challenge an election...the same process Al Gore used to challenge the 2000 Presidential election.

:p
Why does lying come so easy to you?

First off Gore used the constitutional method of taking a contest of a STATE RUN election, to the state courts.

Bush took it to federal court which does not have jurisdiction over any fact matters ie vote recounts.
And as Bush v Gore said, they objected saying Florida could not come up with an equitable (equal protection) set of rules for a statewide recount, in time to meet the safe harbor.

And you think others are a sham?

Stats are not facts.

The New England Pats have the most winning statistics and numbers of all time, but they don't tell you that NE cheated many times in getting there.

Hillary Clinton was investigated many times but never found guilty. But that doesn't mean that she was innocent of criminal activity.

No one with the intelligence above a child could possibly look at the massive body of evidence in this election fraud and conclude that it was totally aboveboard much less the most straight up election of all time. To even suggest that is laughable. Biden's victory the way he won is a mathematical impossibility. To argue otherwise means you're either dumber than shit or so partisan as to be beyond all reason, either way, you're a waste of my time.

Joe Biden may be appointed to the WH, but he will never serve even 1 full term, the man is too feeble, and will never be accepted by over half the country. That means someone who never even got one vote in the primaries, an unelected and totally unelectable person will eventually now serve in the highest office in the land. A person acknowledged even by CBS to be the most radical person to ever serve in Congress.

Democrats compounded by stupid people like you have unleashed an eventual holocaust on America.
82 million voters say you're wrong You supported the worst America has to offer and now cast stones at a good man?

There were no 82 million voters. There were 82 million ballots. Most of them apparently printed out and filled out by a machine in the back of a van somewhere and delivered and added into the system around 4AM with no one watching.

And the only thing good about Joe Biden is that he will fall over, get infected or otherwise succumb to bad pork or something long before he makes it through 1 term.

Joe Biden: first president in US history with no chance of getting reelected, no chance of even serving one term.

You know one of the main things that you can do to prevent Civil War?

Have legitimate elections.

That didn't happen in 2020 thanks to the Democrat Dirty Tricks Deparment with a little help from their Chinese friends and the Useful Idiots.
Says who? Not any of the courts your so-called cheating claims went in front of.

this is no surprise,i was more objective about this then most the other trump supporters here who kept saying expect him to be serving another four years. I warned them we have the most corrupt court system in the world and the elite always get what they want,that it would be crazy that that would change all of a sudden when they have gotten away with this for decades now,

as always,the elite got their puppet president in they wanted,they are pissed at trump for not starting wars for them as every president sense Reagan had done so they badly want him out and they are getting their wish i am afraid. welcome to communist america,.

So they said. SURELY the white wingers wouldn't lie for attention.
the little girl lies but some fathead lib poll worker wouldnt
Thats right, they can't, because they are under scrutiny. That's what the election observers do. If they had, they wpuld have been exposed. This is what Trump has done to your brain.... You are now incapable of seeing how absurd your rhetoric is.

Interesting....the aggressive cultists advocating burning down news media facilities.
You lie

I said if conservatives were inclined to riot in the streets like dems lib news media wouold be better targets than police stations

but conservatives dont act that way

Interesting....the aggressive cultists advocating burning down news media facilities.
You lie

I said if conservatives were inclined to riot in the streets like dems lib news media wouold be better targets than police stations

Instead they mail bombs, kidnap governors, and shoot people in the face. Well, not you. You just root for it to happen so you can get your perverse jollies watching it on yer teevee.

You lie

yeah this commie ttraiter lover hates america as demostrated how he laughesd at my truthful post how we have the most corrupt court system in the world and the elite always get their way. :rolleyes-41:

this is no surprise,i was more objective about this then most the other trump supporters here who kept saying expect him to be serving another four years. I warned them we have the most corrupt court system in the world and the elite always get what they want,that it would be crazy that that would change all of a sudden when they have gotten away with this for decades now,

as always,the elite got their puppet president in they wanted,they are pissed at trump for not starting wars for them as every president sense Reagan had done so they badly want him out and they are getting their wish i am afraid. welcome to communist america,.
BULLSHIT How come Hill didn't win then if what you say was true

BULLSHIT How come Hill didn't win then if what you say was true

because clown,Trump got in by accident somehow,they overestimated how the people hate commie Hitlery.The elite were plotting against him even before he was sworn in with one false scandal after another trying to take him out.for the past four years they were planning for this election to make sure their boy commie lover Biden got in to not make the same mistakes they made LAST time. and it has worked.oky that was the ONE time in history,the government did not get what they wanted.the one exception.

you can babble all you want that this was a fair election but the entire wold knows,but you of course have the warped logic you are right and everybody else in the world is wrong of course.:auiqs.jpg:

oh and if you think im blowing smoke the entire country knows this was the biggest massive vote fraud in history,think again.:auiqs.jpg: this video documents the historuy of lying biden commie lover Bidens corruption plus it shows the massive popularity of Trump where Biden only has like a dozen people that show up.LOL.:thup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back