SCOTUS will soon decide whether favoring blacks and discriminating against whites and Asians in college admissions violates the Constitution

The real problem with this whole 'equity' thing is that it has now creeped into STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) fields.

You cannot drag someone through an engineering program.

You cannot coddle someone to an MD.

Only bad comes from this.

There are direct knock-on effects, as those who should not be, are.

There is opportunity, and then there is awarding based upon factors which are incongruent to the work expected.

Placing people in these programs by lowering standards...is cultural suicide.

The real problem with this whole 'equity' thing is that it has now creeped into STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) fields.

You cannot drag someone through an engineering program.

You cannot coddle someone to an MD.

Only bad comes from this.

There are direct knock-on effects, as those who should not be, are.

There is opportunity, and then there is awarding based upon factors which are incongruent to the work expected.

Placing people in these programs by lowering standards...is cultural suicide.
That's what Ivy League schools want.....They want their people running everything because they know they will be in high salaried positions and that perpetuates their hold on the .gov. Their liberal graduates that weasel their way into the .gov and large corporations will never see any pain from the damage they cause.

Add to that it's a huge cash cow for them.....Harvard has amassed BILLIONS (50B the last I checked) in their endowment fund by working against the interest of the public. It's just a huge kickback scheme. If you aren't one of them you are nothing.

That's what Ivy League schools want.....They want their people running everything because they know they will be in high salaried positions and that perpetuates their hold on the .gov. Their liberal graduates that weasel their way into the .gov and large corporations will never see any pain from the damage they cause.

Add to that it's a huge cash cow for them.....Harvard has amassed BILLIONS (50B the last I checked) in their endowment fund by working against the interest of the public. It's just a huge kickback scheme. If you aren't one of them you are nothing.
Well...partially.

When 'equity' meets diminished economic return...this will quietly die.

And it will eventually, as I stated, this practice is creeping into STEM.

You cannot graduate civil, structural, aerospace...engineers based upon their ethnicity.

It doesn't work....no more than putting 40 year old housewives on NFL O-lines.

Now they may have a place in government...but it will not last there either.

OR...you can look at it like this...more excuses for H1B visas from Asia?

I think immigration is worked into the plan...as immigration is worked into EVERYTHING.

Well...partially.

When 'equity' meets diminished economic return...this will quietly die.

And it will eventually, as I stated, this practice is creeping into STEM.

You cannot graduate civil, structural, aerospace...engineers based upon their ethnicity.

It doesn't work....no more than putting 40 year old housewives on NFL O-lines.

Now they may have a place in government...but it will not last there either.

OR...you can look at it like this...more excuses for H1B visas from Asia?

I think immigration is worked into the plan...as immigration is worked into EVERYTHING.
But they’re doing that! They are so insistent that more blacks graduate with STEM degrees, and then get into medical school, that they are fighting to keep allowing blacks with lower scores in over whites with higher scores.

What that means is, for medical school as an example, the odds are that any random black doctor you may have got accepted with far lower scores than any random white doctor. If you come across a young white doctor, who obviously got into med school despite the anti-white policies weighing against him, you know that he was exceptionally bright.

But they’re doing that! They are so insistent that more blacks graduate with STEM degrees, and then get into medical school, that they are fighting to keep allowing blacks with lower scores in over whites with higher scores.

What that means is, for medical school as an example, the odds are that any random black doctor you may have got accepted with far lower scores than any random white doctor. If you come across a young white doctor, who obviously got into med school despite the anti-white policies weighing against him, you know that he was exceptionally bright.
That makes some, hell, that makes a lot of sense, I never even considered it seeing how there are no black American doctors in my AO that I know of.....I believe there's a older one from France kicking about but he's a podiatrist..

Boy, the blacks and enablers won't like that if more people stop to consider it and refuse their services. ;)

After 40+ years of adjusting admissions standards to admit blacks while rejecting better qualified whites (and later, Asians), the SCOTUS will decide whether it is in violation of the Constitution to do so. The vast majority of Americans (73% of Americans in a poll taken in 2019) believe it is time to abolish these racist policies, and there is a hope that with a majority of Constitutionalists seated, and a minority of agenda-driven liberal activists, we will finally reach the point that college applicants “will not be judged by the color of their skin,” as MLK so wanted.

Note. Since this article was written, the affirmative action SCOTUS pick - who benefitted from a racially-driven preference herself - has recused herself from the case.

White women take more advantage of AA than any other group.

Why is Gator laughing? Does he thinks racist policies are funny? Let’s see what the SCOTUS says before making light of judging people based on skin color.
Are you one of those losers who used AA as an excuse when you couldn't get into college or get a job because of your OWN lack of qualifications?

Need and privilege are separate from race. I’ve said before that, after working in higher ed admissions myself and seeing motivated bright white boys from modest backgrounds rejected in favor of lower-scoring blacks simply based on skin color that AA should be SES-based, not racially based.
Show us those examples.

Are you one of those losers who used AA as an excuse when you couldn't get into college or get a job because of your OWN lack of qualifications?
Oh, right….like I didn’t get into college and end up ranking first in my class.

So typical. When a leftist can’t defend anti-white racism, he resorts to the usual: make a ridiculous insult.

Get ready for AA to be abolished. To set up different standards based on race is in violation of the equal protection clause, and we have a SCOTUS in which the majority will vote to uphold the Constitution. The affirmative action picks - the black who just got in and the Latina who gets her WRONG news from MSNBC - will not be able to keep the liberals’ racism going.

It is OVER. The announcement will come at the end of the term.

Yep.
Oh, right….like I didn’t get into college and end up ranking first in my class.

So typical. When a leftist can’t defend anti-white racism, he resorts to the usual: make a ridiculous insult.

Get ready for AA to be abolished. To set up different standards based on race is in violation of the equal protection clause, and we have a SCOTUS in which the majority will vote to uphold the Constitution. The affirmative action picks - the black who just got in and the Latina who gets her WRONG news from MSNBC - will not be able to keep the liberals’ racism going.

It is OVER. The announcement will come at the end of the term.
That's right....you didn't. Don't you have some black actors in commercials to complain about?

Liberals will do anything to get rid of the legacy system in favor of forced diversity.

Yep.

That's right....you didn't. Don't you have some black actors in commercials to complain about?
You’re wrong. I did. But you go back to your meaningless insults because there is no way to defend the racist policies against whites that liberal institutions keep pushing.

Maybe she doesn't cotton to the Black Supremacist who in thought, word, and deed put at least a dozen subway passengers in the hospital E. R. this past week.
I first became aware of the anti-white racism that is rampant throughout the higher Ed system when I worked in the field several years ago, and it’s only gotten worse since then. Now we have Democrats obsessed with poor oppressed blacks and pushing the victim narrative to the extreme.

It seems that anytime a white remarks on the anti-white bias in our society - like a president announcing he is going to EXCLUDE whites from consideration or calling an innocent white teen a white suoremacist for defending himself against his would-be killers - the liberals come out with their teeth barred. They are desperate to keep the pro-Black bias going. (And WHY does Black keep getting capitalized when white isnt??)

Maybe she doesn't cotton to the Black Supremacist who in thought, word, and deed put at least a dozen subway passengers in the hospital E. R. this past week.
Black Supremacist?

The asshole in NY the other day is the reason for her months of anti-black screeds?

Ohh

Forum List

Back