SE Cupp: How I felt watching Trump hug our flag

That's not dissension. That's defensive.
I’m talking about members of the same party taking opposing views on key issues. That’s what I mean when I say dissension

Sometimes they take opposing views for political expediency. That is not dissension.
I dont care how you try and spin it, you’re not being convincing at all and haven’t show any basis for your claim they they fake supposing views for political expediency. That’s ridiculous

It's no spin. I've been observing cause and effect in politics for a very long time. When a party member skews so far with an unpopular position as to damage the party, the party goes into survival mode and tosses them off the cliff.

It will be interesting to see how long Omar survives.
Well they aren’t tossing them off a cliff for saying something they agree with. That’s my point. It’s not a monolith nor should it be

Yes they are, because to do otherwise presents an immediate danger to their party.

I’m talking about members of the same party taking opposing views on key issues. That’s what I mean when I say dissension

Sometimes they take opposing views for political expediency. That is not dissension.
I dont care how you try and spin it, you’re not being convincing at all and haven’t show any basis for your claim they they fake supposing views for political expediency. That’s ridiculous

It's no spin. I've been observing cause and effect in politics for a very long time. When a party member skews so far with an unpopular position as to damage the party, the party goes into survival mode and tosses them off the cliff.

Well they aren’t tossing them off a cliff for saying something they agree with. That’s my point. It’s not a monolith nor should it be

Yes they are, because to do otherwise presents an immediate danger to their party.
So you think all the Dems hate Jews but since one member said it out loud they are all faking their reaction to pretend they support Israel and the Jews. Are you seriously trying to say that?

So you think all the Dems hate Jews but since one member said it out loud they are all faking their reaction to pretend they support Israel and the Jews. Are you seriously trying to say that?
That's why Jesus would be a Republican
jesus-maga.jpg

jesus-maga.jpg
That’s a good one. Do you think he’d have that wall built by now?

Hello. Does Sarah Elizabeth Cupp focus on Donald Trump? Or does she speak about LARGER ISSUES affecting her American neighbors.

Issues like Child Abuse, Gun Violence and INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION?

Sarah Elizabeth Cupp, kendrick lamar.jpg

Peace.

Attachments

• Sarah Elizabeth Cupp, Nadine Burke Harris, Bruce Perry.jpg
    Sarah Elizabeth Cupp, Nadine Burke Harris, Bruce Perry.jpg
    437 KB · Views: 20

I think Democrats hate everybody, including themselves.

S. E. Cup has become just another CNN Democrat shill. Wouldn't be to keep her salary and cushy job would it?
Yeah, let’s not talk about the substance or anything she said, let’s just attack her because she works for CNN. Can you get any more low IQ in this debate? Do better

She changed when she went to CNN to fit their far left, hate Trump no matter what agenda. She's a hypocrite and she is WRONG.
What is she wrong about?

People that respect our flag and are patriotic aren't Nazis. She was wrong about that. She changed her narrative to fit CNN's far left, hate Trump agenda. That's not journalism. That's propaganda.

jesus-maga.jpg
No. IF he voted he'd never vote for any of today's Democrats though.

Think all you want. That isn't the case Billy. You're just full of it and trolling. Have at it Skinny.

Think all you want. That isn't the case Billy. You're just full of it and trolling. Have at it Skinny.

Oh please. They are filled with self-loathing over their whiteness, their mistakenly-assigned sex, what wealth they've managed to accrue. They lash out at Americans at every given opportunity. They kill babies for the sake of convenience. They invite foreign invaders to gut the house, then expect Americans to pay for the damages. No longer mere beggars, they keep their hands now permanently extended to demand the productive among us support them. They enslave themselves to positions they know nothing about that are diametrically opposed to America's founding principles.

They are parasites. A clear and present danger to the Republic.

Oh please. They are filled with self-loathing over their whiteness, their mistakenly-assigned sex, what wealth they've managed to accrue. They lash out at Americans at every given opportunity. They kill babies for the sake of convenience. They invite foreign invaders to gut the house, then expect Americans to pay for the damages. No longer mere beggars, they keep their hands now permanently extended to demand the productive among us support them. They enslave themselves to positions they know nothing about that are diametrically opposed to America's founding principles.

I see you have been doing a lot of Q Anon reading. No sense chatting with folks like you. Knock yourself out trolling, Skinny.

I see you have been doing a lot of Q Anon reading. No sense chatting with folks like you. Knock yourself out trolling, Skinny.

"Q Anon" is largely fantastical.

The historical records, however, are clear, as are the writings of modern-day Democrats.

Thank you. Your ridiculousness comes shinning through with that statement.

S. E. Cup has become just another CNN Democrat shill. Wouldn't be to keep her salary and cushy job would it?
Yeah, let’s not talk about the substance or anything she said, let’s just attack her because she works for CNN. Can you get any more low IQ in this debate? Do better

She changed when she went to CNN to fit their far left, hate Trump no matter what agenda. She's a hypocrite and she is WRONG.
What is she wrong about?

People that respect our flag and are patriotic aren't Nazis. She was wrong about that. She changed her narrative to fit CNN's far left, hate Trump agenda. That's not journalism. That's propaganda.
Where did she call people who respect our flag Nazis?

jesus-maga.jpg
No. IF he voted he'd never vote for any of today's Democrats though.
Do you think he’d be supporting Trumps agenda? Do you think he’d be leading the charge in building the wall?

That’s a good one. Do you think he’d have that wall built by now?
Do you think the One who divided the nation's and set the borders now believes in OPEN BORDERS???

Why do God Hating Tards keep bringing up Jesus?
I didn’t bring up Jesus, somebody else did, I just replied. And you dodged by question. If Jesus were president do you think he would be supporting the wall?

SE Cupp: How I felt watching Trump hug our flag (opinion) - CNN

I hope some folks on USMB find this as interesting as me. I think SE Cupps second to the last paragraph sums up succinctly what happens daily on USMB.

There are no "purity tests". The Democratic Party has become a well-defined, foreign-influenced entity diametrically opposed to the US Constitution, and with which there is no longer any common ground between it and actual Americans.

Compromise with them is ultimately capitulation. They need to be removed from political power.
Spot on. Thank you for proving SE Cupps point.
SE Cupp is a Never Trump "conservative" on CNN.......She's a female Bill Kristol...we don't take her seriously.
And what he said in his post was true......Democrats don't believe in forgiveness (I mean don't say anything offensive you're entire life, or drink in college....apparently SC Justices aren't allowed to do that, but if lefties do, it's all good)

Forum List

Back