🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seahawks vs Titans.....

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Thank GGGGAAAAWWWWDDDD!!!!!! Seattle is playing the mighty Titans at home.

Seattle is no longer the top rated in the power rankings. I haven't looked but it's clear the Hawks can't win onna road. They should be ranked below the Jets cuz The Jets beat Atlanta and the Seahawks lost to Atlanta.

The Titan's QB Jake (the flake) Locker crapped out..makes sense...he was a Washington Husky.. Huskies can't win onna road. AND face the intrepid Marky Mark Fitzgerald or is it Matt Fitzgerald ...or Jimbo???

The Titans are favored to lose by a couple of TDs. Guess we can forgo piping in the noise from the loudspeakers. They probably need reconed anyway.

Carroll can't blame the officials for this one.. Doesn't need to..Paul Allen OWNS the refs that work Seattle games.

I hear the Hawks are working on the hail mary this week.

Richard Sherman got beat so badly in Indy I think he is still looking for those recievers...

Tennessee gets paid just like the Seahawks.

Seattle JUST HAS to win this game because we have the Cardinals and the Rams coming up next!!!!!

We got beat so badly in Indiananapolisis that the team may never recover.

Luck is a god.

J R Sweezy was given the game ball last week for not fucking up every snap he played.

Lynch has yet to break 100 yards in any game this season. How the hell is he the #3 back in the NFL ????

Russell Wilson is still dizzy from spinning around like a top for the last two weeks.

These questions and more will be resolved on Sunday.

The Clash Of The Titon !!!!

I expect the Titons to beat themselves in this one. The noise level may prove to be an advantage to the terrible Titons.. They won't have to hear thier coach crying onna sidelines.

I feel sorry for Tenn.

This won't be pretty.

The Seahawks wil have to make an example out of these unfortunate lads.

Sherman will talk Extra trash.

Feelings WILL be hurt.

Lynch will be more of a BEAST.

The Seahawk pass protection will be improved with our all pro center and Zach Miller probable giving Wilson time to go through at least 3 out of the usual 4 checkdowns.

The game really needs to be blacked out in Tennessee.... for thier fans own protection.

Seattle REALLY needs to improve on third downs.

Unfortunately for the Seahawks they may not ever need a third down in this game.

Last edited:
I was listening to a national sports radio program tonight and a Titan fan called in.

This guy was a BLIND HOMER :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta love em. He believes his Titans are going to go into the CLink and beat the Seahawks by TWO count em...TWO TOUCHDOWNS.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Precious! I hope his wife hides the sharpe objects in the kitchen before kickoff..:lol:

Forum List

Back