🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sean Hannity: "I Want To See Obamas School Records. Something Is Hidden, Something Doesn't Add Up

Obama-Closeup-2.png

LOL.....of course.....because if he was lying about being born in Kenya......of course he would be interviewed in national news telling millions of readers that he was born in Hawaii.....

Such as this article in the New York Times in 1990

The New York Times, Feb. 6, 1990

The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

Why do you believe that Barack Obama would lie to Harvard about being born in Kenya- and then tell the NY Times- while he was still at Harvard- that he was born in Hawaii?

But wait- it gets better:

LA Times- 1990

His own upbringing is a blending of diverse cultures. Born in Hawaii, where his parents met in college, Obama was named Barack (blessed in Arabic) after his father. The elder Obama was among a generation of young Africans who came to the United States to study engineering, finance and medicine, skills that could be taken back home to build a new, strong Africa. In Hawaii, he married Obama's mother, a white American from Wichita, Ka

But wait....it gets better
Chicago Tribune 1990
Activist In Chicago Now Heads Harvard Law Review
Just a few years ago, Barack Obama was helping residents of the Altgeld Gardens housing development challenge the Chicago Housing Authority over asbestos in their apartments.

On Monday, the 28-year-old Obama was named president of the Harvard Law Review, the nation`s most prestigious student legal journal. Obama is the first black elected to the post in its 104-year history.

The Review is considered one of the most authoritative of the law school reviews and is a forum for judges and scholars. It is also a high-powered springboard for aspiring lawyers. Its presidents usually go on serve as a clerk for a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for a year and then as a clerk for an associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court.

It took 91 years to elect a woman, and it wasn`t until last year that an Asian was elected by his fellow editors to the position. For Obama, it`s another victory in the fight against ``powerlessness.``

``People don`t feel that they can have much impact,`` he said in a phone interview from the Review`s offices. ``I want to get people involved in having a say in how their lives are run. More and more of that needs to be done...``

Born in Hawaii to the late Barack Obama, once a finance minister in Kenya, and Ann Dunham, an American anthropologist, Obama went to Columbia University before moving to Chicago to work as a community organizer.

So Barack Obama told the largest newspapers on the East Coast, West Coast and MidWest that he was born in Hawaii- and you think he was telling Harvard at the same time that he was born in Kenya?

Explain your rational for that.

Since we can't read his college applications nobody, including you, knows what he applied as

Oh I don't know- just as I don't know what Bush or Clinton or Romney applied as.....and I care about as much.

What I am looking for is what kind of crazy ass rational you can come up with to claim that Obama was going to Harvard fraudulantly as a foreign student while telling millions of Americans that he was born in Hawaii.

Do you just think that no one at Harvard reads the New York Times, Chicago Tribune or LA Times?

Since his application and transcripts are private nobody knows his status. Anyone who spreads it around could be sued.

People who knew him said he bragged about being a foreign student, so folks are wondering what he's hiding.

I don't know about anyone else, but it seems in the realm of possibility that 30 years ago, telling folks that he has family in Kenya, today becomes "bragging about being a foreign student." Especially if someone has an agenda.

Well, since he wasn't running for president 30 years ago who had and agenda back then?

LOL.....of course.....because if he was lying about being born in Kenya......of course he would be interviewed in national news telling millions of readers that he was born in Hawaii.....

Such as this article in the New York Times in 1990

The New York Times, Feb. 6, 1990

The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

Why do you believe that Barack Obama would lie to Harvard about being born in Kenya- and then tell the NY Times- while he was still at Harvard- that he was born in Hawaii?

But wait- it gets better:

LA Times- 1990

His own upbringing is a blending of diverse cultures. Born in Hawaii, where his parents met in college, Obama was named Barack (blessed in Arabic) after his father. The elder Obama was among a generation of young Africans who came to the United States to study engineering, finance and medicine, skills that could be taken back home to build a new, strong Africa. In Hawaii, he married Obama's mother, a white American from Wichita, Ka

But wait....it gets better
Chicago Tribune 1990
Activist In Chicago Now Heads Harvard Law Review
Just a few years ago, Barack Obama was helping residents of the Altgeld Gardens housing development challenge the Chicago Housing Authority over asbestos in their apartments.

On Monday, the 28-year-old Obama was named president of the Harvard Law Review, the nation`s most prestigious student legal journal. Obama is the first black elected to the post in its 104-year history.

The Review is considered one of the most authoritative of the law school reviews and is a forum for judges and scholars. It is also a high-powered springboard for aspiring lawyers. Its presidents usually go on serve as a clerk for a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for a year and then as a clerk for an associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court.

It took 91 years to elect a woman, and it wasn`t until last year that an Asian was elected by his fellow editors to the position. For Obama, it`s another victory in the fight against ``powerlessness.``

``People don`t feel that they can have much impact,`` he said in a phone interview from the Review`s offices. ``I want to get people involved in having a say in how their lives are run. More and more of that needs to be done...``

Born in Hawaii to the late Barack Obama, once a finance minister in Kenya, and Ann Dunham, an American anthropologist, Obama went to Columbia University before moving to Chicago to work as a community organizer.

So Barack Obama told the largest newspapers on the East Coast, West Coast and MidWest that he was born in Hawaii- and you think he was telling Harvard at the same time that he was born in Kenya?

Explain your rational for that.

Since we can't read his college applications nobody, including you, knows what he applied as

Oh I don't know- just as I don't know what Bush or Clinton or Romney applied as.....and I care about as much.

What I am looking for is what kind of crazy ass rational you can come up with to claim that Obama was going to Harvard fraudulantly as a foreign student while telling millions of Americans that he was born in Hawaii.

Do you just think that no one at Harvard reads the New York Times, Chicago Tribune or LA Times?

Since his application and transcripts are private nobody knows his status. Anyone who spreads it around could be sued.

People who knew him said he bragged about being a foreign student, so folks are wondering what he's hiding.

I don't know about anyone else, but it seems in the realm of possibility that 30 years ago, telling folks that he has family in Kenya, today becomes "bragging about being a foreign student." Especially if someone has an agenda.

Well, since he wasn't running for president 30 years ago who had and agenda back then?

Who was quoted as saying that he "bragged about being a foreign student" 30 years ago?

Someone with an agenda now might remember him saying something about family in Kenya, and decide to phrase it as "bragged about being a foreign student." The "brag" part gives it away.

Who was quoted as saying that he "bragged about being a foreign student" 30 years ago?

Someone with an agenda now might remember him saying something about family in Kenya, and decide to phrase it as "bragged about being a foreign student." The "brag" part gives it away.
Speculation on your part.

A woman who claims to have been a classmate delivered some bizarre claims about President Barack Obama in an interview.

As Right Wing Watch first reported, Mia Marie Pope told right-wing preacher James David Manning that she believes that Obama was not only active within the gay community, but also a heavy cocaine user during his years in Hawaii.

"He always portrayed himself as a foreign student," Pope said. "Girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that's how he was procuring his cocaine." Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate

Hillary started the rumors about Obama's foreign status. She must know something. Her spies are pretty damned good.
Actually the foreigner rumor started on Free Republic, but you knew that already.
Nope, didn't know that.

Prove it.

LOL- 'prove' it- funny demand from someone who has done nothing but provide vague claims with no substantiation at all.

A]

No one 'remembers' him bragging about being a foreign student- just bs made up by Birthers.

However, people do remember him telling national audiences that he was born in Hawaii, and spent part of his childhood in Indonesia

A]

No one 'remembers' him bragging about being a foreign student- just bs made up by Birthers.

However, people do remember him telling national audiences that he was born in Hawaii, and spent part of his childhood in Indonesia
No kidding.

I just posted a video above that says you're lying.

Well, if he just released all of his papers to the public, it would end any speculation. What's he afraid of?
Are you really dumb enough to believe that would end the speculation?

A woman who claims to have been a classmate delivered some bizarre claims about President Barack Obama in an interview.

As Right Wing Watch first reported, Mia Marie Pope told right-wing preacher James David Manning that she believes that Obama was not only active within the gay community, but also a heavy cocaine user during his years in Hawaii.

"He always portrayed himself as a foreign student," Pope said. "Girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that's how he was procuring his cocaine." Obama Was A Cocaine-Using Gay Hustler Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate

Or we could listen to what actual classmates and teachers of his say- you know ones who are in the yearbook with him- instead of some woman who has no proof she ever even met Barack Obama

070313_literaryjournal.jpg

His Basketball coach
"He was what I would call a ‘Basketball Jones,'" says Chris McLachlin '64 who coached the lanky teen during his senior year on the Varsity team. "That's a person who lives, eats, and sleeps with their basketball: they dribble it to school, they dribble it between classes, they shoot baskets on Middle Field during lunch. And Barry had that real love and passion for the game."

"Played forward, he was a smasher, driver, post-up, rebounder kind of guy. Also very good at one-on-one moves, very creative. He just loved the game, would play it 24/7 if he could. One of only a handful of kids I’ve ever coached in 38 years of coaching who would dribble his basketball around with him during school. First to arrive at practice, last one to leave."

Tony Peterson, Basketball Friend

There were only five black kids out of 1,600. I used to get to school early; I'd see Barry and he'd say: 'Let's go shoot some hoops' and we'd play pick-up basketball together. He was a bit chubby but far better than me. Rik, Barry and myself jockeyed around and talked casually, and realised that here we are, intelligent black men, and we could have some good conversations.

Barry was 14, younger than the other two. He was bright, Tony recalls, but not especially charismatic, so Tony was amazed later to see how magnetic his friend had become, watching him on TV. They talked about girls and about race. Would the white and Asian girls date them, those black boys? (They would.) Why was a young black man with a book perceived to be "acting white"? Would there ever be a black president of the United States? Not in their lifetime, they concluded. They couldn't imagine it.

Burt Heilbron, Classmate

"The Barry you saw back then, he was a little bit different ... not out in the limelight," said Burt Heilbron, another classmate, who is vice president of Hawaiian Agents Inc., a product warehousing and distribution company. "He was not outspoken, but always a very well-liked person at Punahou."

Bobby Titcomb, Classmate

His pals say he hasn't changed. "He's honest, he's truthful and he's always encouraged the better things in you," says Bobby Titcomb. "And you always go back to those people who water your plant, who water your garden."

Titcomb recalls when the two friends would take off by themselves into the Hawaiian forest. "We'd go hike up Peacock Flats and camp, just the two of us," he says. "We'd try to get away from everything. We'd basically live on nuts and whatever we could eat on the trail for two or three days. And we'd talk about how the world could be. We didn't say, Wouldn't it be great if we could drive this car or if I could own this house. It was, Don't you think the world should be more like this?"

A]

No kidding.

Has that woman been vetted?

A]

No kidding.

You just posted a video by someone who has made a claim- and hasn't even proven she ever met Barack Obama.

Its no more convincing than the story about your friend's brother's cousin's, sister's ex-boyfriend.

Well, if he just released all of his papers to the public, it would end any speculation. What's he afraid of?

Probably for most. Of course there are always a few straggler conspiracy theorists, but yes I'm pretty sure that if he just released his paperwork that has been requested, it would end a lot of this questioning about his background. You must admit, it is kind of spotty.

The gloves are off now that republican patriots are in control. It's now time to expose this usurper once and for all and with Joe Arpaio's upcoming press conference on what they've uncovered the past year and a half on Obama's past after a 2nd criminal investigation into new leads, it's gonna happen. Hannity has been silent on this but now its time to go for the jugular and find out what's on those college applications and transcripts he doesn't want made public. Hannity officially stated this last night:

Sean Hannity: I still want to see Obama's school records. There's something in those records. There's something that has been hidden. There's something that does not add up with Obama."

With that said what is Obama afraid of releasing those transcripts? I mean if he was such a brilliant scholar as the media made him out to be then why not release them to show black kids his allegedly awesome grades that would inspire them to achieve showing that a son of a simple Kenyan goat hearder can achieve the top office in the world? Hannity is right, something is hidden on those records that would expose him being somebody he is not.

who gives a rats ass where he's from? you have people from all over the world buying your government on all levels and you are worried about were these corrupt officials are born? their born in hell and are taking us with them you big dummy

The media wants a colonoscopy when it's a republicrat, but when it's a democrook HOW DARE YOU QUESTION HIS CREDIBILITY!!! He has a right to privacy!!!

If the media was worth more than a bent dick they would have truly vetted the moonbat messiah, so that they wouldn't have to be embarrased by him now.

What was asked of Mitt, that wasn't expected of Obama? Obama provided his tax records.
And those records showed he had a social security number from Conecticut when he never lived there or had any family member who lived there.

The media wants a colonoscopy when it's a republicrat, but when it's a democrook HOW DARE YOU QUESTION HIS CREDIBILITY!!! He has a right to privacy!!!

If the media was worth more than a bent dick they would have truly vetted the moonbat messiah, so that they wouldn't have to be embarrased by him now.

What was asked of Mitt, that wasn't expected of Obama? Obama provided his tax records.
And those records showed he had a social security number from Conecticut when he never lived there or had any family member who lived there.

No, but keep insisting on it.

:cuckoo:

Probably for most. Of course there are always a few straggler conspiracy theorists, but yes I'm pretty sure that if he just released his paperwork that has been requested, it would end a lot of this questioning about his background. You must admit, it is kind of spotty.

Yes, and it worked when he released his Birth Certificate. Don't you have anything important to worry about?

smh...

Feel free to show how President Obama's 'paperwork' is any more spotty than George Bush's or Bill Clinton's.

No.....they don't.

Forum List

Back