🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sean Hannity: "I Want To See Obamas School Records. Something Is Hidden, Something Doesn't Add Up

Well, if he just released all of his papers to the public, it would end any speculation. What's he afraid of?
Are you really dumb enough to believe that would end the speculation?

Probably for most. Of course there are always a few straggler conspiracy theorists, but yes I'm pretty sure that if he just released his paperwork that has been requested, it would end a lot of this questioning about his background. You must admit, it is kind of spotty.

Yes, and it worked when he released his Birth Certificate. Don't you have anything important to worry about?

smh...

Well, thankfully, I have the ability to "worry about" more than one thing at a time. :D

Maybe if he had just released all of his documents when it was requested, suspicions would have never been raised, and this wouldn't even being talked about now.

O'bama put his birth certificate out -- voluntarily ... it's not required -- in June of 2008. Well before even the first election.

Well then why were people claiming he didn't? I remember that time, when people were talking about his birth certificate, and I remember a certificate was released from Hawaii, but I don't think that was before the election.

Also, why wouldn't he just release everything? Do you support public officials being nontransparent, especially when the promised to make a difference and make things MORE transparent in government?

Probably for most. Of course there are always a few straggler conspiracy theorists, but yes I'm pretty sure that if he just released his paperwork that has been requested, it would end a lot of this questioning about his background. You must admit, it is kind of spotty.

Yes, and it worked when he released his Birth Certificate. Don't you have anything important to worry about?

smh...

Well, thankfully, I have the ability to "worry about" more than one thing at a time. :D

Maybe if he had just released all of his documents when it was requested, suspicions would have never been raised, and this wouldn't even being talked about now.

What exactly is it that you would like to learn from his school records?

If he wants to quiet the theories out there, he would just release them, all of them. What's the big deal?

Right.

Like when he released his BC and you nutters demanded the "long form?"

smh...

If he wants to quiet the theories out there, he would just release them, all of them. What's the big deal?

Right.

I wasn't even going on forums back then, so I really don't think I'm a "nutter." Lol. Anyhow, why doesn't he just release all of his paperwork? Why?

smh...

O'bama put his birth certificate out -- voluntarily ... it's not required -- in June of 2008. Well before even the first election.

Well then why were people claiming he didn't? I remember that time, when people were talking about his birth certificate, and I remember a certificate was released from Hawaii, but I don't think that was before the election.

Why indeed. A lot of us wonder the same thing.

And yes, it was way before the election. Before the convention or nomination in fact.

Also, why wouldn't he just release everything? Do you support public officials being nontransparent, especially when the promised to make a difference and make things MORE transparent in government?

You're touching here on the answer to your first question:

"Here's my birth certificate."
"Yabbut it's not the long form!"
"OK here's the long form."
Yabbut it's fake!"
"Here's a state official that confirms it."
Yabbut she's a Democrat!"
"Actually she's a Republican"
"Yabbut where's your... uh... your school records?"

No answer will ever be enough. The BC question was answered before the nomination, re-answered later over and over, and still the birthers persist. No answer will ever be enough.

And I want to see Hannitys transcripts as well as all the rest at Faux News and that of every Republican politician.

If any of those people have college degrees, then a college degree isn't worth the price of toilet paper.

smh...

Right.

I wasn't even going on forums back then, so I really don't think I'm a "nutter." Lol. Anyhow, why doesn't he just release all of his paperwork? Why?

Tell me what it is you think you'll learn, and I tell you why he won't.

Right.

I don't think I'll learn anything. I'm saying that is the way to quiet people with accusations. Right or wrong?

smh...

Why indeed. A lot of us wonder the same thing.

And yes, it was way before the election. Before the convention or nomination in fact.

You're touching here on the answer to your first question:

"Here's my birth certificate."
"Yabbut it's not the long form!"
"OK here's the long form."
Yabbut it's fake!"
"Here's a state official that confirms it."
Yabbut she's a Democrat!"
"Actually she's a Republican"
"Yabbut where's your... uh... your school records?"

No answer will ever be enough. The BC question was answered before the nomination, re-answered later over and over, and still the birthers persist. No answer will ever be enough.

Q: What do you say to a Birther with 2 black eyes?

A: Nothing, you've already told em twice!

Right.

I don't think I'll learn anything. I'm saying that is the way to quiet people with accusations. Right or wrong?

Wrong.

He stated that “under certain circumstances I am bisexual” and that he was “ a voyeur and an exhibitionist” who was “occasionally mildly interested in sado-masochism”, adding: “I have often wished I had two penises to enjoy simultaneously the double – but different – sensations of oral and genital copulation.”

The book, which closely tracks Mr Davis’s life in Chicago and Hawaii and the fact that his first wife was black and his second white, describes in lurid detail a series of shockingly sordid sexual encounters, often involving group sex.

One chapter concerns the seduction by Mr Davis and his first wife of a 13-year-old girl called Anne. Mr Davis wrote that it was the girl who had suggested he had sex with her. “I’m not one to go in for Lolitas. Usually I’d rather not bed a babe under 20.

“But there are exceptions. I didn’t want to disappoint the trusting child. At her still-impressionistic age, a rejection might be traumatic, could even cripple her sexually for life.”

He then described how he and his wife would have sex with the girl. “Anne came up many times the next several weeks, her aunt thinking she was in good hands. Actually she was.

“She obtained a course in practical sex from experienced and considerate practitioners rather than from ignorant insensitive neophytes….I think we did her a favour, although the pleasure was mutual.”

On other occasions, Mr Davis would cruise in Hawaii parks looking for couples or female tourists to have sex with. He derived sexual gratification from bondage, simulated rape and being flogged and urinated on.

He boasted that “the number of white babes interested in at least one meeting with a Negro male has been far more than I can handle” and wished “America were as civilised as, say, Scandinavia”. He concluded: “I regret none of my experiences or unusual appetites; for me they are normal.”

According to Mrs Weatherly-Williams, Mr Davis lost touch with Mr Dunham some time in the 1980s. John Edgar Tidwell, who wrote the introduction to Davis's memoir and edited a collection of his work, said that there was no mention of Mr Dunham or Mr Obama in any of Mr Davis’s papers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/2601914/Frank-Marshall-Davis-alleged-Communist-was-early-influence-on-Barack-Obama.html
This is the type of people that Obama was exposed to during his developing years.

--- You're actually suggesting with a straight face that somebody shouldn't be president because a third party whose character you have already assassinated claims to have maybe had sex with a girl who had one of the most common first names which was the same name as O'bama's future mother...

Think about that. Desperation strikes deep.
Are you claiming with a straight face that hanging around with perverts doesn't have any effect on a child when he's growing up?

I seem to remember another troubled boy who turned out really screwed up under similar circumstances.

macaulay-culkin-denies-heroin-addiction-claims.jpg
th

I have no idea who that is. :dunno:

But the question stands -- do you think people should have only "approved" associates (and by extension, should only read "approved" books, visit "approved" websites, peruse "approved" media and ultimately end up with "approved" worldviews?

More basically, are humans incapable of discerning and analyzing one idea from a competing idea and therefore doomed to put blind faith in whichever idea-sperm wins the race to be the first to fertilize their vulnerable egg-mind?

Have you never known a criminal? A drug addict or alcoholic? A wife-beater? A forger? An old man who grumbles "get off my lawn"?

If you have --- so what? Does that make you a grumpy old wife-beating alcoholic forger? How does it work -- some kind of mental virus infection?
Sorry, but if you expose your children to crime or perversion they're going to learn it and very possibly think it's okay to indulge in it. Children are extremely impressionable. If you hang around with Communists, pedophiles, drug addicts, I think it's a pretty good bet you're going to incorporate that into your lifestyle. On the other hand, if you grew up with your parents and they showed you love and support instead of pushing you off on your commie grandparents that think nothing of letting some perv fondle you, I figure you'd grow up well-adjusted and willing to be a productive member of society.

But you knew all of this.

Right.

Right.

I had to redo this post. So? You are assuming I'm a republican, well I'm not, so my question extends to them too. Why not just show all of your paperwork and be done with it? Unless you have something to hide.

I had to redo this post. So? You are assuming I'm a republican, well I'm not, so my question extends to them too. Why not just show all of your paperwork and be done with it? Unless you have something to hide.

Or, I don't know, unless you've got some kind of job that takes up a bunch of time and energy.

Or, I don't know, unless you've got some kind of job that takes up a bunch of time and energy.

Oh please, he has people who can take care of such things on his behalf. He's the POTUS! :lol:

He stated that “under certain circumstances I am bisexual” and that he was “ a voyeur and an exhibitionist” who was “occasionally mildly interested in sado-masochism”, adding: “I have often wished I had two penises to enjoy simultaneously the double – but different – sensations of oral and genital copulation.”

The book, which closely tracks Mr Davis’s life in Chicago and Hawaii and the fact that his first wife was black and his second white, describes in lurid detail a series of shockingly sordid sexual encounters, often involving group sex.

One chapter concerns the seduction by Mr Davis and his first wife of a 13-year-old girl called Anne. Mr Davis wrote that it was the girl who had suggested he had sex with her. “I’m not one to go in for Lolitas. Usually I’d rather not bed a babe under 20.

“But there are exceptions. I didn’t want to disappoint the trusting child. At her still-impressionistic age, a rejection might be traumatic, could even cripple her sexually for life.”

He then described how he and his wife would have sex with the girl. “Anne came up many times the next several weeks, her aunt thinking she was in good hands. Actually she was.

“She obtained a course in practical sex from experienced and considerate practitioners rather than from ignorant insensitive neophytes….I think we did her a favour, although the pleasure was mutual.”

On other occasions, Mr Davis would cruise in Hawaii parks looking for couples or female tourists to have sex with. He derived sexual gratification from bondage, simulated rape and being flogged and urinated on.

He boasted that “the number of white babes interested in at least one meeting with a Negro male has been far more than I can handle” and wished “America were as civilised as, say, Scandinavia”. He concluded: “I regret none of my experiences or unusual appetites; for me they are normal.”

According to Mrs Weatherly-Williams, Mr Davis lost touch with Mr Dunham some time in the 1980s. John Edgar Tidwell, who wrote the introduction to Davis's memoir and edited a collection of his work, said that there was no mention of Mr Dunham or Mr Obama in any of Mr Davis’s papers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/2601914/Frank-Marshall-Davis-alleged-Communist-was-early-influence-on-Barack-Obama.html
This is the type of people that Obama was exposed to during his developing years.

--- You're actually suggesting with a straight face that somebody shouldn't be president because a third party whose character you have already assassinated claims to have maybe had sex with a girl who had one of the most common first names which was the same name as O'bama's future mother...

Are you claiming with a straight face that hanging around with perverts doesn't have any effect on a child when he's growing up?

I seem to remember another troubled boy who turned out really screwed up under similar circumstances.

th

But the question stands -- do you think people should have only "approved" associates (and by extension, should only read "approved" books, visit "approved" websites, peruse "approved" media and ultimately end up with "approved" worldviews?

More basically, are humans incapable of discerning and analyzing one idea from a competing idea and therefore doomed to put blind faith in whichever idea-sperm wins the race to be the first to fertilize their vulnerable egg-mind?

Have you never known a criminal? A drug addict or alcoholic? A wife-beater? A forger? An old man who grumbles "get off my lawn"?

If you have --- so what? Does that make you a grumpy old wife-beating alcoholic forger? How does it work -- some kind of mental virus infection?
Sorry, but if you expose your children to crime or perversion they're going to learn it and very possibly think it's okay to indulge in it. Children are extremely impressionable. If you hang around with Communists, pedophiles, drug addicts, I think it's a pretty good bet you're going to incorporate that into your lifestyle. On the other hand, if you grew up with your parents and they showed you love and support instead of pushing you off on your commie grandparents that think nothing of letting some perv fondle you, I figure you'd grow up well-adjusted and willing to be a productive member of society.

You keep dancing around the question, so I'm left to conclude that yes, you DO think one's associates should be from some "approved" list and that humans are incapable of forming their own worldviews independent of those of one's associates.

When I was bleeding to death a guy living in my apartment saved my life -- got the bleeding stopped and got me to a hospital. Then he left the car there at the hospital and made his own way home in secret. Why'd he do that? Because he was a fugitive from the law. By your logic I shouldn't have been associating with him. What was his crime? Actually I don't know, nor do I care, because it's irrelevant.

Bottom line -- people are just a wee bit more complex than these facile black-and-white labels we hang on them to divide everybody into "us" and "them" classes. And no, it's not possible to "catch" some ideology or moral value because you stood next to somebody. Or because your mother's common name is the same as a girl in some guy's conquest story.

Last edited:

Oh please, he has people who can take care of such things on his behalf. He's the POTUS! :lol:

Tell that to Bill Clinton. That little blowjob investigation took a lot of time and energy from running the country.

Besides that, since when is the presumption that there's something to hide? Or is the right to privacy just a figment of our imaginations?

Already been done -- see post 204. Doesn't matter what more is released or not released; to the conspiratorially-obsessed, nothing will ever be enough, ever.

See also Mitt Romney's wife in the video above. Same answer.

Hey Mud, check it out -- Romney's wife's name is Ann.
....Ya think?

Last edited:

th

You keep dancing around the question, so I'm left to conclude that yes, you DO think one's associates should be from some "approved" list and that humans are incapable of forming their own worldviews independent of those of one's associates.

When I was bleeding to death a guy living in my apartment saved my life -- got the bleeding stopped and got me to a hospital. Then he left the car there at the hospital and made his own way home in secret. Why'd he do that? Because he was a fugitive from the law. By your logic I shouldn't have been associating with him. What was his crime? Actually I don't know, nor do I care, because it's irrelevant.

Bottom line -- people are just a wee bit more complex than these facile black-and-white labels we hang on them to divide everybody into "us" and "them" classes. And no, it's not possible to "catch" some ideology or moral value because you stood next to somebody. Or because your mother's common name is the same as a girl in some guy's conquest story.
It's one thing to meet a stranger once and interact with him. It's another to be raised by that person, spend years being mentored by that person.

I think any parent will tell you that they don't like you making friends with kids that are into drugs, or hanging around adults that have orgies and use drugs.

And I'm not dancing around this issue. The reason Obama is so screwed up is because of the outright criminals he associates with.

It's one thing to meet a stranger once and interact with him. It's another to be raised by that person, spend years being mentored by that person.

I think any parent will tell you that they don't like you making friends with kids that are into drugs, or hanging around adults that have orgies and use drugs.

And I'm not dancing around this issue. The reason Obama is so screwed up is because of the outright criminals he associates with.

Yes, Harvard Law, Senator, twice-elected President, author.....he's a screw-up all right.

Forum List

Back