🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sean Hannity: "I Want To See Obamas School Records. Something Is Hidden, Something Doesn't Add Up

Right.

Like when he released his BC and you nutters demanded the "long form?"

I wasn't even going on forums back then, so I really don't think I'm a "nutter." Lol. Anyhow, why doesn't he just release all of his paperwork? Why?

Tell me what it is you think you'll learn, and I tell you why he won't.

I don't think I'll learn anything. I'm saying that is the way to quiet people with accusations. Right or wrong?

I had to redo this post. So? You are assuming I'm a republican, well I'm not, so my question extends to them too. Why not just show all of your paperwork and be done with it? Unless you have something to hide.

Why don't you write Obama a letter and ask him...

I wasn't even going on forums back then, so I really don't think I'm a "nutter." Lol. Anyhow, why doesn't he just release all of his paperwork? Why?

I don't think I'll learn anything. I'm saying that is the way to quiet people with accusations. Right or wrong?

I had to redo this post. So? You are assuming I'm a republican, well I'm not, so my question extends to them too. Why not just show all of your paperwork and be done with it? Unless you have something to hide.

LOL, it sure looks like a duck, but you're starting to sound like a parrot.

--- You're actually suggesting with a straight face that somebody shouldn't be president because a third party whose character you have already assassinated claims to have maybe had sex with a girl who had one of the most common first names which was the same name as O'bama's future mother...

Think about that. Desperation strikes deep.
Are you claiming with a straight face that hanging around with perverts doesn't have any effect on a child when he's growing up?

I seem to remember another troubled boy who turned out really screwed up under similar circumstances.

macaulay-culkin-denies-heroin-addiction-claims.jpg
th

I have no idea who that is. :dunno:

But the question stands -- do you think people should have only "approved" associates (and by extension, should only read "approved" books, visit "approved" websites, peruse "approved" media and ultimately end up with "approved" worldviews?

More basically, are humans incapable of discerning and analyzing one idea from a competing idea and therefore doomed to put blind faith in whichever idea-sperm wins the race to be the first to fertilize their vulnerable egg-mind?

Have you never known a criminal? A drug addict or alcoholic? A wife-beater? A forger? An old man who grumbles "get off my lawn"?

If you have --- so what? Does that make you a grumpy old wife-beating alcoholic forger? How does it work -- some kind of mental virus infection?
Sorry, but if you expose your children to crime or perversion they're going to learn it and very possibly think it's okay to indulge in it. Children are extremely impressionable. If you hang around with Communists, pedophiles, drug addicts, I think it's a pretty good bet you're going to incorporate that into your lifestyle. On the other hand, if you grew up with your parents and they showed you love and support instead of pushing you off on your commie grandparents that think nothing of letting some perv fondle you, I figure you'd grow up well-adjusted and willing to be a productive member of society.

But you knew all of this.

You keep dancing around the question, so I'm left to conclude that yes, you DO think one's associates should be from some "approved" list and that humans are incapable of forming their own worldviews independent of those of one's associates.

When I was bleeding to death a guy living in my apartment saved my life -- got the bleeding stopped and got me to a hospital. Then he left the car there at the hospital and made his own way home in secret. Why'd he do that? Because he was a fugitive from the law. By your logic I shouldn't have been associating with him. What was his crime? Actually I don't know, nor do I care, because it's irrelevant.

Bottom line -- people are just a wee bit more complex than these facile black-and-white labels we hang on them to divide everybody into "us" and "them" classes. And no, it's not possible to "catch" some ideology or moral value because you stood next to somebody. Or because your mother's common name is the same as a girl in some guy's conquest story.
It's one thing to meet a stranger once and interact with him. It's another to be raised by that person, spend years being mentored by that person.

I think any parent will tell you that they don't like you making friends with kids that are into drugs, or hanging around adults that have orgies and use drugs.

And I'm not dancing around this issue. The reason Obama is so screwed up is because of the outright criminals he associates with.

You pretty much confirmed your belief in the whole black-and-white dichotomy. Apparently there are humans and there are subhumans, and the latter infects the former, and the former have no discretionary capabilities -- they're just powerless pawns that will helplessly sponge up whatever influence hits them first. That is after all the only way the old guilt-by-association ploy works.

Do you not believe in free will then?

Are you claiming with a straight face that hanging around with perverts doesn't have any effect on a child when he's growing up?

I seem to remember another troubled boy who turned out really screwed up under similar circumstances.

macaulay-culkin-denies-heroin-addiction-claims.jpg
th

I have no idea who that is. :dunno:

But the question stands -- do you think people should have only "approved" associates (and by extension, should only read "approved" books, visit "approved" websites, peruse "approved" media and ultimately end up with "approved" worldviews?

More basically, are humans incapable of discerning and analyzing one idea from a competing idea and therefore doomed to put blind faith in whichever idea-sperm wins the race to be the first to fertilize their vulnerable egg-mind?

Have you never known a criminal? A drug addict or alcoholic? A wife-beater? A forger? An old man who grumbles "get off my lawn"?

If you have --- so what? Does that make you a grumpy old wife-beating alcoholic forger? How does it work -- some kind of mental virus infection?
Sorry, but if you expose your children to crime or perversion they're going to learn it and very possibly think it's okay to indulge in it. Children are extremely impressionable. If you hang around with Communists, pedophiles, drug addicts, I think it's a pretty good bet you're going to incorporate that into your lifestyle. On the other hand, if you grew up with your parents and they showed you love and support instead of pushing you off on your commie grandparents that think nothing of letting some perv fondle you, I figure you'd grow up well-adjusted and willing to be a productive member of society.

But you knew all of this.

You keep dancing around the question, so I'm left to conclude that yes, you DO think one's associates should be from some "approved" list and that humans are incapable of forming their own worldviews independent of those of one's associates.

When I was bleeding to death a guy living in my apartment saved my life -- got the bleeding stopped and got me to a hospital. Then he left the car there at the hospital and made his own way home in secret. Why'd he do that? Because he was a fugitive from the law. By your logic I shouldn't have been associating with him. What was his crime? Actually I don't know, nor do I care, because it's irrelevant.

Bottom line -- people are just a wee bit more complex than these facile black-and-white labels we hang on them to divide everybody into "us" and "them" classes. And no, it's not possible to "catch" some ideology or moral value because you stood next to somebody. Or because your mother's common name is the same as a girl in some guy's conquest story.
It's one thing to meet a stranger once and interact with him. It's another to be raised by that person, spend years being mentored by that person.

I think any parent will tell you that they don't like you making friends with kids that are into drugs, or hanging around adults that have orgies and use drugs.

And I'm not dancing around this issue. The reason Obama is so screwed up is because of the outright criminals he associates with.

You pretty much confirmed your belief in the whole black-and-white dichotomy. Apparently there are humans and there are subhumans, and the latter infects the former, and the former have no discretionary capabilities -- they're just powerless pawns that will helplessly sponge up whatever influence hits them first. That is after all the only way the old guilt-by-association ploy works.

Do you not believe in free will then?

Free will usually means nothing if you're a kid. Kids will commit murder if the people they respect tell them to.

Josie_Hyun-terrorist-kids.jpg

I can say in my case that my free will took over when I went hunting. My brother wanted me to become a hunter like him. I just decided that I don't like seeing innocent animals suffering. So I stopped hunting. Not everyone is like me. Some people love hearing animals wailing in pain. I think it has something to do with character. The reason Obama turned bad is because of his poor character.

So you're saying everybody but you has poor character and is incapable of discriminating between influences?

Good to know...

Yes, Harvard Law, Senator, twice-elected President, author.....he's a screw-up all right.
Don't forget politician, lawyer, and community organizer. The only thing worse that is a used car salesman.

Well, there isn't anything worse.

:muahaha:

So you're saying everybody but you has poor character and is incapable of discriminating between influences?

Good to know...

Not everyone.

But I definitely wouldn't want to be a politician.

Those people are real scum.

Yes, Harvard Law, Senator, twice-elected President, author.....he's a screw-up all right.
Don't forget politician, lawyer, and community organizer. The only thing worse that is a used car salesman.

Good to know...

Not everyone.

The hole, it gets deeper and deeper. :dig:

If you say so.

You guys don't care about logic. All you want to do is make excuses for this POS empty-suit.

I love logic. Let me know if you get any, ok?

Your "logic" is that a politician/lawyer is automatically scum. Your "logic" is that Obama is "screwed up" by childhood influences.

REALLY screw-up people can't keep jobs, they can't keep marriages, they have rotten kids, they have real problems, not made-up fantasy problems dreamed up by the opposition.

I posted a story years ago about how Michelle fell in love with Barack.

The last line in it was how she loved him because he was such a great instructor, and that he was teaching students how to steal elections.

Good to know...

Not everyone.

The hole, it gets deeper and deeper. :dig:

If you say so.

You guys don't care about logic. All you want to do is make excuses for this POS empty-suit.

I love logic. Let me know if you get any, ok?

Your "logic" is that a politician/lawyer is automatically scum. Your "logic" is that Obama is "screwed up" by childhood influences.

REALLY screw-up people can't keep jobs, they can't keep marriages, they have rotten kids, they have real problems, not made-up fantasy problems dreamed up by the opposition.
Sort of like Mitt Romney.

The last line in it was how she loved him because he was such a great instructor, and that he was teaching students how to steal elections.

You'll forgive me if I don't take your word for it; you also posted the video of someone who "claimed" to know Obama and "claimed" that he was having sex with older men for drugs.

Sort of like Mitt Romney.

Please don't be an idiot. I disagree with the man's politics, I don't consider him "screwed up."
Oh, he's screwed up alright.

He'd sell us out to get an award or adoration from the masses. He's do anything if it will make everyone think he's wonderful. He doesn't care about this country or anyone in it. He's been turned into a total piece of trash. He's more comfortable hanging with criminals and drug traffickers than his is with your average American. He thinks we're pathetic. He doesn't respect other world leaders outside of the ME. He thinks he's being funny by sending the Queen of England an iPod, pre-loaded with 40 show tunes, photos from Obama's inauguration, and audio from Obama's inauguration address and his 2004 speech at the Democrats' convention.
http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=dlia0Qbjyr4BNDacwqm_6l&u=AmericanThinker

Articles Insulter-In-Chief

Articles President Put-Down

Obama replacing U.S. citizens in the military with illegal aliens Capt Johns USN nc Justplainbill s Weblog

You'll forgive me if I don't take your word for it; you also posted the video of someone who "claimed" to know Obama and "claimed" that he was having sex with older men for drugs.
Wouldn't be the first time that happened.

You act like it never did. What planet do you think this is?

Why don't you write Obama a letter and ask him...

LOL, it sure looks like a duck, but you're starting to sound like a parrot.

So, IOW, you don't know why. Just like I thought.

Are you really dumb enough to believe that would end the speculation?

Probably for most. Of course there are always a few straggler conspiracy theorists, but yes I'm pretty sure that if he just released his paperwork that has been requested, it would end a lot of this questioning about his background. You must admit, it is kind of spotty.

Yes, and it worked when he released his Birth Certificate. Don't you have anything important to worry about?

smh...

Well, thankfully, I have the ability to "worry about" more than one thing at a time. :D

Maybe if he had just released all of his documents when it was requested, suspicions would have never been raised, and this wouldn't even being talked about now.

What exactly is it that you would like to learn from his school records?

If he wants to quiet the theories out there, he would just release them, all of them. What's the big deal?

Really- why would he?

The only ones who want to see these documents are people who are hoping to find dirt.

No one else cares.

And the ones that want to find dirt, will never be satisfied if Obama releases additional documents- they will claim that they are forged, or that there is a cover up or whatever.

We have seen this with the birth certificate- even with the STate of Hawaii saying that he was born in Hawaii, they make up elaborate fictions on how we can't trust the State of Hawaii......

So once again- why should President Obama act any differently than every previous President- and provide documents that no previous President has provided.

Probably for most. Of course there are always a few straggler conspiracy theorists, but yes I'm pretty sure that if he just released his paperwork that has been requested, it would end a lot of this questioning about his background. You must admit, it is kind of spotty.

Yes, and it worked when he released his Birth Certificate. Don't you have anything important to worry about?

smh...

Well, thankfully, I have the ability to "worry about" more than one thing at a time. :D

Maybe if he had just released all of his documents when it was requested, suspicions would have never been raised, and this wouldn't even being talked about now.

What exactly is it that you would like to learn from his school records?

If he wants to quiet the theories out there, he would just release them, all of them. What's the big deal?

Really- why would he?

The only ones who want to see these documents are people who are hoping to find dirt.

No one else cares.

And the ones that want to find dirt, will never be satisfied if Obama releases additional documents- they will claim that they are forged, or that there is a cover up or whatever.

We have seen this with the birth certificate- even with the STate of Hawaii saying that he was born in Hawaii, they make up elaborate fictions on how we can't trust the State of Hawaii......

So once again- why should President Obama act any differently than every previous President- and provide documents that no previous President has provided.

What is all the fuss? He could release his papers and then whenever someone says something, he can tell them to eff off.

Forum List

Back