🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sean Hannity: "I Want To See Obamas School Records. Something Is Hidden, Something Doesn't Add Up

I just find it curious that someone with no college transcript is demanding that the President produce his

Maybe Hannity wants to see what one looks like?

Oh look, another pretentious douche!

Birthers feel so threatened by intelligence and accomplishment....

Oh, so "birthers" are all these bitter idiots who keep screeching about Sarah Palin?

I haven't seen anyone screeching about Sarah Palin in this thread- ...

I didn't say "in this thread." I guess you are not one of the 'intelligent' ones.

Maybe Hannity wants to see what one looks like?

Oh look, another pretentious douche!

Birthers feel so threatened by intelligence and accomplishment....

Oh, so "birthers" are all these bitter idiots who keep screeching about Sarah Palin?

I haven't seen anyone screeching about Sarah Palin in this thread- ...

I didn't say "in this thread." I guess you are not one of the 'intelligent' ones.

I guess you aren't one of the relevant ones.

^ Clumsy attempt at covering your retreat... ^

Retreat?

I am just mocking your non-posts.

In this thread you have contributed not one fact, not one opinion that is anything other than sniping at someone.

Its like you just stopped by just to be an asshole.

Ever wonder why no one gets assassinated any more? Could the decrease in culturally beneficial assassinations, and the increase in annoying people be linked? :)

We allow hunting to thin numbers so animals don't suffer disease or starvation so why not allow the same for really annoying tv people? :)

We allow hunting to thin numbers so animals don't suffer disease or starvation so why not allow the same for really annoying tv people? :)
Besides being murder the reason you thin the herd is to allow the rest to survive due to the limited food supply during the long cold Winter. We have plenty of food.

Last edited:
Hannity never even graduated

What the hell does he know about school?

We know he hasn't be brainwashed by marxist zealots like you have.

High School graduate Hannity is intimidated by those "elitist" Harvard graduates
I bet Hannity makes more money than a lot of Harvard grads!

I don't really care for him personally, but I'll bet you're right. Lol.

And this keen analysis is based upon what article at WND?
Obama-Closeup-2.png

LOL.....of course.....because if he was lying about being born in Kenya......of course he would be interviewed in national news telling millions of readers that he was born in Hawaii.....

Such as this article in the New York Times in 1990

The New York Times, Feb. 6, 1990

The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

Why do you believe that Barack Obama would lie to Harvard about being born in Kenya- and then tell the NY Times- while he was still at Harvard- that he was born in Hawaii?

But wait- it gets better:

LA Times- 1990

His own upbringing is a blending of diverse cultures. Born in Hawaii, where his parents met in college, Obama was named Barack (blessed in Arabic) after his father. The elder Obama was among a generation of young Africans who came to the United States to study engineering, finance and medicine, skills that could be taken back home to build a new, strong Africa. In Hawaii, he married Obama's mother, a white American from Wichita, Ka

But wait....it gets better
Chicago Tribune 1990
Activist In Chicago Now Heads Harvard Law Review
Just a few years ago, Barack Obama was helping residents of the Altgeld Gardens housing development challenge the Chicago Housing Authority over asbestos in their apartments.

On Monday, the 28-year-old Obama was named president of the Harvard Law Review, the nation`s most prestigious student legal journal. Obama is the first black elected to the post in its 104-year history.

The Review is considered one of the most authoritative of the law school reviews and is a forum for judges and scholars. It is also a high-powered springboard for aspiring lawyers. Its presidents usually go on serve as a clerk for a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for a year and then as a clerk for an associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court.

It took 91 years to elect a woman, and it wasn`t until last year that an Asian was elected by his fellow editors to the position. For Obama, it`s another victory in the fight against ``powerlessness.``

``People don`t feel that they can have much impact,`` he said in a phone interview from the Review`s offices. ``I want to get people involved in having a say in how their lives are run. More and more of that needs to be done...``

Born in Hawaii to the late Barack Obama, once a finance minister in Kenya, and Ann Dunham, an American anthropologist, Obama went to Columbia University before moving to Chicago to work as a community organizer.

So Barack Obama told the largest newspapers on the East Coast, West Coast and MidWest that he was born in Hawaii- and you think he was telling Harvard at the same time that he was born in Kenya?

Explain your rational for that.

Since we can't read his college applications nobody, including you, knows what he applied as

Oh I don't know- just as I don't know what Bush or Clinton or Romney applied as.....and I care about as much.

What I am looking for is what kind of crazy ass rational you can come up with to claim that Obama was going to Harvard fraudulantly as a foreign student while telling millions of Americans that he was born in Hawaii.

Do you just think that no one at Harvard reads the New York Times, Chicago Tribune or LA Times?

Since his application and transcripts are private nobody knows his status. Anyone who spreads it around could be sued.

People who knew him said he bragged about being a foreign student, so folks are wondering what he's hiding.

I don't know about anyone else, but it seems in the realm of possibility that 30 years ago, telling folks that he has family in Kenya, today becomes "bragging about being a foreign student." Especially if someone has an agenda.

Forum List

Back