Sean Hannity's "Freedom Concerts" are a Scam

According to its 2006 tax returns, Freedom Alliance reported revenue of $10, 822, 785, but only $397,900–or a beyond-measly 3.68%–of that was given to the children of fallen troops as scholarships or as aid to severely injured soldiers.

On the other hand, 62% of the money went to “expenses,” including $979,485 for “consultants” and an “advisor.” Yes, consultant/advisors got more than double what injured troops and the kids of fallen troops got. The tax forms show that “New World Aviation” got paid $60,601 for “air travel.” Was that for Hannity’s G5? Like I said, neither the charity nor Hannity is talking. And finally, that year, Freedom Alliance spent $1,730,816 on postage and shipping and $1,414,215 on printing, for a total of $3,145,031, nearly half the revenue the charity spent that year and about eight times what the injured troops and the children of fallen ones received.
no shame.

:evil:

If this is really true, Hannity is a pos. Seriously. Let freedom ring my ass.

If this is true, Hannity is only a celeb. It is North and the other dime store patriots who run this thing.

when the hell did the libs care about people and their monies. especially if you support this President and what his commie administation is doing..:lol:

I start caring when someone uses wounded soldiers to pimp their own image.

That's what this is looking like.

However, as I said, the best way to solve this is an IRS audit. Sunshine is the best dis-infectant.

well of course, during the Clinton administration we saw them sic the Irs, Fbi and other government agencies on people. what a country under the Progressives.

Sending the IRS out to harass private citizens versus having them go over the books of a not-for-profit charity are two very different things.

Also, I am proposing the FC people voluntarily invite the audit.

isn't there a Post Office you can swing by and salute the flag? you hyper-patriots make patriotism look bad.

STFU

The goofy-paper patriots always get confused when people don't automatically defer to their asinine tactics of wrapping themselves in flag and claiming the love the troops and they alone are their advocates.

However, as I said, the best way to solve this is an IRS audit. Sunshine is the best dis-infectant.

well of course, during the Clinton administration we saw them sic the Irs, Fbi and other government agencies on people. what a country under the Progressives.

Sending the IRS out to harass private citizens versus having them go over the books of a not-for-profit charity are two very different things.

There is no way that will happen. NO FREAKIN WAY! Fair and balanced my ass.

propose away. just remember the tables can be turned.
you must look good in a brown shirt.:lol:

This speculation about Hannity and his charity isn't going to hurt anyone.

The people in this country are waking up to hate and tricks of the left and Progressives.

Hannity will be just fine, the same as Rush has been after twenty of attacks, speculations, etc.

must suck eh.:lol:

The people in this country are waking up to hate and tricks of the left and Progressives.

Hannity will be just fine, the same as Rush has been after twenty of attacks, speculations, etc.

Oh yeah, Rush and his hillbilly heroin was complete speculation.

I applaud you for being a loyal disciple to the voices that come out of your radio though.

"Bow down before the one you serve."

I applaud you for being a loyal disciple to the voices that come out of your radio though.

Obey me you bitches.

:lol::lol:

what was that you said in another thread, DONT HATE. I guess that doesn't apply to you eh.:lol:

Might want to check your info again Cruising Skank. There are people on active duty who do have children eligible for college scholarships.

Oh yeah.......when Hannity's charity was investigated? Only 20 percent of the donations go to scholarships, the other 80 percent is "operating expenses".

It's a fucking scam. Hannity doesn't care about the soldiers, and he's a coward as well.

When was it again that he was going to get waterboarded for charity?

Even if only $10 went to soldiers children that's probably $10 more than the sum given by every Lib in this thread.

Oh, drop fucking dead too.

Cruising Skank, Hannity doesn't care about the troops any more than he cares about waterboarding. He's found a way to make money, he's found a way to do it from his studio, and he's ripping off our soldiers.

By the way fuckstick......I'm one of those veterans. What did you do, run to Canada for a while?

Thank you for your service

Drop Fucking Dead.

Well, there is only one way to solve this. Open the books up and let the IRS take a look.

I could care less, I've always viewed the FC's as a cynical ploy by Hannity to pimp his image.

Though, his need for a G5 to ferry his fat ass is well known. Stephanie Miller has been ripping him for it for years.

That's Sean Hannity. Just like the average Joe, except that he rides around in a Gulfstream.
Most of us not consumed by jealousy or resentment, would understand that being hauled around in a G5 with all the stuff that's needed to do what he is doing just barely makes it bearable, and not really something any sensible person would call "Pleasure riding."

It would be all but impossible to do what he does any other way.

Last edited:
Even if only $10 went to soldiers children that's probably $10 more than the sum given by every Lib in this thread.

Oh, drop fucking dead too.

Cruising Skank, Hannity doesn't care about the troops any more than he cares about waterboarding. He's found a way to make money, he's found a way to do it from his studio, and he's ripping off our soldiers.

By the way fuckstick......I'm one of those veterans. What did you do, run to Canada for a while?

Thank you for your service

Drop Fucking Dead.

Yeah Frank, did your cruising ever bring you into military service?

:eusa_whistle:

Well if CurveLight is against it, it must actually be a good thing.

Thats all I need to know.

Controlling punks like you is easier than teaching fish how to swim.

I get it. So you're really DON'T think that this is a scam...DON'T believe the 9/11 conspiracies...and you go so over-the-top retarded in your faux outrage to really make people swing to the other side.

Wow, you're a subtle one alright...

Where did I say it is a scam?

Forum List

Back