Sean Penn calls for billionaire to step up and buy aircraft for Ukraine

Ukraine needs a grip of ammo plus some Javelin missiles at $78k each.
Russia has already captured many of the Javelins. Always good to capture more though. Keep it up, its your money and weapons going to waste, not ours.

1648853181679.png

For starters they can buy the Ukrainians a $hitload of mid-range cruise missiles... take the fight to the Rooooskie bastards... hit THEIR cities...

No nukes... but big-a$$ conventional warheads... flatten a few oil refineries and ammunition depots and take out a few of their rail-yards...

I agree, I think Sean Penn might be a moron in some ways, certainly hypocritical. But a pussy he is not....definitely goes into some hot zones.

Russia has already captured many of the Javelins. Always good to capture more though. Keep it up, its your money and weapons going to waste, not ours.

View attachment 624680
Americans have a tough time understanding that a Javelin costs 10x more than a T72B3 lolol.

As for Sean Penn: Anyone else think it's ironic that he's against 2nd Amendment but wants you to buy fighter jets? LOLOLOL.

Americans have a tough time understanding that a Javelin costs 10x more than a T72B3 lolol.
True. Brand-new the T72's cost anywhere from 1-2 million apiece.

Nowadays you can buy those pieces of $hit for $50-70,000 from the Czechs or other countries looking to flush them out of their Used Car Lots.

But - in your hasty cost-analysis - you omitted the cost of the damage that the T-72 can do if left untouched - far more than the cost of a Javelin.

With that in-mind, the Javelin is a bargain. :auiqs.jpg:

And, when we reflect that the Javelins work against more MODERN (and far more expensive) Rooskie armor as well, then the cost-analysis looks FAR more favorable... :cool:

As well as the very real and very considerable value of killing trained Russian tank crews by the bushel-basket -full...

Nice try, Tvaritch... ;)

Last edited:
There is a lot more than getting the airplanes. For every hour the plane is in the air there are usually two hours of maintenance required. You have to not only have experienced pilots but also experienced ground crews. Specialized maintenance equipment, spare parts and ordinance for a front line fighter takes a tremendous amount of infrastructure.

In Penn's movies his character may be able to jump into a fighter and take off and destroy the enemy but real life it is a lot different.

great idea, still
I´d recommend to buy the patriots , or something similar instead . Guys, what do you think ?

This is the most ridiculous thread I have ever seen. If you are a billionaire, how many modern tanks can you buy? Zilch, lol. Government won't let you.

Cmon Litty, get a clue! Governments have to cut a deal to get our stuff, or anyone else's. They just don't allow what you are asking for to happen.

I am not going to say the Left is dumb, but if LITWIN is the height of their brilliance, you have a good idea why things are soooooooo screwed up!

great idea, still
I´d recommend to buy the patriots , or something similar instead . Guys, what do you think ?
Private funding of a war is a very interesting idea.

I suppose it normally happens in a different way in the US, where defense contractors and foreign countries donate to politicians in exchange for lucrative contracts.

Ukraine should start a GiveSendGo (GoFundMe) for weapons purchases:
Help us buy 1000 Javelin Missiles.................................Fundraising Goal: $80,000,000.00
1280px-Javelin_Fire_48638261261.jpg

:)

Forum List

Back