🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sean Spicer Gets Hammered For Dumb Advice to Trump

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
I can't wait for the debate. The Trump sycophants, like Sean Spicer, should learn when to talk, and when not to.

"Former Trump administration press secretary Sean Spicer gave Donald Trump some debate advice Sunday, but social media users quickly turned the recommendation against the ex-president"

Spicer's advice...

"Trump should start Thursdays [sic] debate by yielding his time to Biden with a simple question: Can you name every member of your cabinet,"

Here is a good comment from Norm Ornstein on Spicer's great advice...

"A potential reply for Biden: Biden: 'Table, mountain, dishwasher, iPad, branzino. I will ask you to repeat those at the end of the debate, he wrote. "'In the meantime, name all your wives, all the women you had sex with while married to each of them, and how many times you traveled on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane.

The boot licker Sean "Frilly" Spicer is a joke. There are more great comments on such great advice. Open the link.

I can't wait for the debate. The Trump sycophants, like Sean Spicer, should learn when to talk, and when not to.

"Former Trump administration press secretary Sean Spicer gave Donald Trump some debate advice Sunday, but social media users quickly turned the recommendation against the ex-president"

Spicer's advice...

"Trump should start Thursdays [sic] debate by yielding his time to Biden with a simple question: Can you name every member of your cabinet,"

"A potential reply for Biden: Biden: 'Table, mountain, dishwasher, iPad, branzino. I will ask you to repeat those at the end of the debate, he wrote. "'In the meantime, name all your wives, all the women you had sex with while married to each of them, and how many times you traveled on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane.

The boot licker Sean "Frilly" Spicer is a joke. There are more great comments on such great advice. Open the link.

Trump would smoke brain dead Joe if that were to happen.

Or did you forget the first debate Trump had with Clinton when the media interfered in the debate, as they always do, by trying to get Trump in a gotcha question about using loopholes in the tax code..

Trump, of course, said he did use them. Then he pointed out the Clinton had as well, but more importantly, those uber rich donars given Clinton all that cash had used them too and then pointed out that while Clinton was a Senator, she never once introduce any kind of legislation to close those loopholes that her doners were using.

So, yeah, lets see brain dead Joe name all of his Cabinet members, right down to the assistant secretary of every department under the Chief of Staff.

• Banned
Trump would smoke brain dead Joe if that were to happen.

Or did you forget the first debate Trump had with Clinton when the media interfered in the debate, as they always do, by trying to get Trump in a gotcha question about using loopholes in the tax code..

Trump, of course, said he did use them. Then he pointed out the Clinton had as well, but more importantly, those uber rich donars given Clinton all that cash had used them too and then pointed out that while Clinton was a Senator, she never once introduce any kind of legislation to close those loopholes that her doners were using.

So, yeah, lets see brain dead Joe name all of his Cabinet members, right down to the assistant secretary of every department under the Chief of Staff.
Yes I saw Trump following Hillary like a sick puppy. Or maybe it was because of the puppet comment.

Spicer's advice...

You're assuming xiden can find his way off the stage without a guide. Trump should have a cell jammer in his pocket so xiden can't be fed answers.

Spicer's advice...

Wow if asking xiden to name his cabinet members gets dembots that triggered, trump should absolutely do it

You're assuming xiden can find his way off the stage without a guide. Trump should have a cell jammer in his pocket so xiden can't be fed answers.

Your advice is Trump should cheat because you assume Biden cheats. Go with that.

I can't wait for the debate.
It won’t make any difference.

Trump incited a treasonous insurrection in a failed coup attempt to overturn the will of the people.

Trump did nothing for more than two hours while his treasonous mob destroyed the Capitol Building and sought out elected officials to murder.

Trump is a convicted felon.

And for nearly four years Trump has time and again demonstrated his incompetence, ignorance, stupidity, racism, bigotry, and hate – that Trump is in fact unfit to be president.

With all of that and more, what Trump does or doesn’t do at the debate won’t change any minds.

Forum List

Back