Sean Spicer re-tweets The Onion like an ignorant moron

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
2017-01-29_18-15-29.jpg

I wish I could say I was making this up folks, but this is our government now.

Sean Spicer Retweeted The Onion And The Internet Will Never Let Him Live It Down (SCREENSHOTS)

perhaps it is the libtard who doesn't understand what was stated?

Spicer. This is the guy who tweeted his password twice in two days.

Trump had to work very hard to surround himself with people even dumber than he is so he looks smart.

2017-01-29_18-15-29.jpg

Sean Spicer Retweeted The Onion And The Internet Will Never Let Him Live It Down (SCREENSHOTS)
I have said this all along....no matter how big bad and bold we proclaim in this nation, the United states is nothing more than a country of wall street barons, cowardly politicians and a country that houses some of the dumbest people on the fuckin planet. We should get down on our hands and knees and thank God for immigrants coming to this country, educating themselves and building a America where brains and common sense can prevail.

Trump had to work very hard to surround himself with people even dumber than he is so he looks smart.
What this clown wants and will get are a bunch of yes men, who co signs to all his madness.

This guy definitely has the worst job in America, and seems to be proud of it! My best guess is that they had to kiss a lot of frogs to find this "prince" of a guy!

What this clown wants and will get are a bunch of yes men, who co signs to all his madness.
It's all he's ever known. Nobody has ever said no to him or held him to any kind of standard.

2017-01-29_18-15-29.jpg

I have said this all along....no matter how big bad and bold we proclaim in this nation, the United states is nothing more than a country of wall street barons, cowardly politicians and a country that houses some of the dumbest people on the fuckin planet. We should get down on our hands and knees and thank God for immigrants coming to this country, educating themselves and building a America where brains and common sense can prevail.
...and fucking idiots like you.

was his password 'p@ssw0rd'?

if not, he's not as dumb as Podesta

was his password 'p@ssw0rd'?

if not, he's not as dumb as Podesta
Lol man you really have to fucking stretch to defend this one, huh? :rofl:

That wasn't a stretch by any means.
Sure buddy :itsok:

Forum List

Back