🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seattle Mayor accused of raping his foster son in the 1980s

So, if it's not main stream, what would you call the Seattle Times?

I would suggest you search before you say who has or will run a story. It won't make seem intelligent but every little bit helps.

Why do you believe the investigator didn't testify? Why aren't child welfare agencies well enough funded that children actually get rescued from their abusers? Wouldn't it be nice if, oh, say, the Catholic Church didn't spend billions hinting pedo priests and instead worked to actually help these kids?

I'm referring to the thread I posted in in Breaking news.

Fat chance, I know.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray sexually abused foster son, child-welfare investigator found in 1984

And the MSM won't touch this story just like they ignored the child rapist Terry Bean, and how he paid of his victim to not testify.

"MSM won't touch the story"? :wtf:

What the fuck do you think the Seattle Times is? A church bulletin?

Moreover your own link cites that they broke this story three months ago.

>> The Times first published details about Simpson’s claims in April when a Kent man, Delvonn Heckard, made similar accusations against Murray in a sexual-abuse lawsuit. Heckard withdrew his lawsuit in June, saying he intends to refile after Murray leaves office. <<​

Your own link.

He's openly gay too.

What's this I keep hearing from the left about homosexuals don't commit pedophilia?

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray sexually abused foster son, child-welfare investigator found in 1984

And the MSM won't touch this story just like they ignored the child rapist Terry Bean, and how he paid of his victim to not testify.

>> The Times first published details about Simpson’s claims in April when a Kent man, Delvonn Heckard, made similar accusations against Murray in a sexual-abuse lawsuit. Heckard withdrew his lawsuit in June, saying he intends to refile after Murray leaves office. <<​

Your own link.

It's local news. Where is cnn etc?

Your own link.

Uh --- doing national and international news?

What did I win?

Your own link.

Didn't look, didja.

This was on CNN two days ago and has been in just about every major outlet.

You're trying too hard and make a bigger ass of yourself every time.

[emoji849]

Your own link.

Too busy making up more Trump/Russians stories?

Your own link.

Didn't look, didja.

This was on CNN two days ago and has been in just about every major outlet.

You're trying too hard and make a bigger ass of yourself every time.

[emoji849]

Nor did I. And yet here's NBC's story. And the Boston Globe, three thousand miles away. And the NY Daily News. And the San Francisco Chronicle. And Reuters. Hell, here's the Washington Post from two and a half months ago.

Gotta wonder what "MSM" the OP is talking about. The Sporting News? Field and Stream?

Forum List

Back